Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   1 secret song found- Pwned! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=1071)

NemisisTony 05-6-2003 06:46 PM

1 secret song found- Pwned!

In Dance, *EDIT* Have fun! Pm me or reply if u got questions

NemisisTony 05-6-2003 06:48 PM

My mistake you dont need to highlight *EDIT* should be just move your mouse slowly across and you will find it.

NemisisTony 05-6-2003 06:55 PM

Another song, *EDIT*, around there is the special hidden song. Enjoy!

NemisisTony 05-6-2003 07:39 PM

ROFL *edit* i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings now do i?

Synthlight 05-6-2003 07:52 PM

Banned.. Do you know why I am banning you? Because I am a rebel and do whatever the hell I want. You think you are so fucking smart "genious"? Try it again and you will get your whole fucking IP range banned.

You like your verizon service right?

Sweet Dreams,

Synthlight

jewpinthethird 05-6-2003 09:03 PM

"all i got to say is" OWNED!!!

"ROFL!!!11 I R SO SARMT!!11LOL!!!11 I IS GENIOUS"

That was awesome Synth. Screen Shot time...maybe I'll make another FFR background from it.

Hyrogashi 05-6-2003 09:05 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was insanely Hillarious. Omg. *wipes tear from eye*. I was going to write a long post insulting that guy and making him look bad, but then i saw your post. Synthlight, You truly are a god.

Freak83 05-6-2003 09:27 PM

Hmm, I asked him nicely in a PM to edit his post but Synth beat me to it.

Shinagami101 05-6-2003 10:17 PM

Sorry but Synth you misspelled genius

Synthlight 05-6-2003 11:19 PM

*cough* I know.. It was in response to how he spelled it.

:)

Cheers,

Synthlight

87x 05-7-2003 10:07 AM

synth.... you just OWNED that person... i was just wondering what your goin to do with your new pet??

BluE_MeaniE 05-7-2003 11:07 AM

he had it comin to him.

And i noticed synth signed off as "sweet dreams" as supposed to "cheers"

87x 05-7-2003 11:43 AM

yea.. i guess... because.... he (the other guy) wont be comming back to the site anymore...

NemisisTony 05-7-2003 02:11 PM

think what u may but im stil here

NemisisTony 05-7-2003 02:13 PM

and another thing, you people who laugh at me cuz i was 'owned'.... ok? is all i got to say, i mean its not liek its real life or anythign guys you do realize that? i hope so

Hyrogashi 05-7-2003 02:25 PM

Nemisis

Ok "Nemisis" Which is not even how you spell it, Your an idiotic Retarded 10 year old who everyone is laughing at and disrespecting. This is our forum, We dont respect you, And we find it hillarious how you cant spell anything and that i can find better sentences formed in a bowl of Alphabit's cereal. Your a pathetic joke and you should just go away, If i was synthlight i would of already banned your ip range. You have no home here, If you stay, Youll only be fucked with, because your an idiot. Dont even try to respond to this post, Because people here dont respect you, And they just laugh at you. Do yourself a favor, Take a vacation to a cliff, And jump off of it. Or just dont ever come back here again, Because personally, and generally, You suck.

BluE_MeaniE 05-7-2003 03:16 PM

Re: Nemisis

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyrogashi
Your a pathetic joke

I TOTALLY agree with you, but using the wrong "your" is not really helping your case of how he can't spell anything correctly. (i'm sorry, but i just noticed it right there)

But still: stop tryin to defend yourself, Nemisis.

NemisisTony 05-7-2003 03:36 PM

*edit* sry lol

Arch0wl 05-7-2003 03:38 PM

YOU DON'T TYPE FAST ON A FORUM

COMMON. FUCKING. SENSE.

It's not an IRC chat. period.

Synthlight 05-7-2003 03:39 PM

NemisisTony,

You missed the larger picture of things.. Also, do you remember me talking about your entire IP range? Well it's all systems go. You can guess my AIM screen name if you want to talk about things.

Cheers,

Synthlight