Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I don't think I've given a proper introduction yet (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149325)

QueenAshy 06-27-2018 03:54 PM

I don't think I've given a proper introduction yet

Hello everyone, I'm 18, MTF, and have been really into rhythm games for quite a while. The first rhythm game I ever played was tap tap revenge, and I wasn't too bad at it.

In 2015, I found osu!, I initially only played standard at first, but after I lost my pen, I decided to try out mania. From that point forward, I was a mania/standard hybrid player, and I would occasionally play other game modes, but the aforementioned mania & standard were my main modes.

Sometime in 2017, my buddy tatatat (on osu! forums btw), said I should play taiko, and, guess what...? I ended up decently good at taiko. I improved relatively quick, and became a 3 mode player.

After this, I started playing some ctb. I fished around asking for advice, and Kyptoric said he could coach me. He gave me some tips, and within a month or two, my rank nearly doubled. I'm still not too good at ctb, but at least I can play all 4 modes decently well (though I quit standard due to the lack of quality maps and the broken scoring system).

Anyway, enough about osu!.

I'm pretty fond of this game right now, the judgement isn't unreasonably harsh, the note skin's readable, interface is very customizable, and the game feels solid overall.

The only thing I feel that's lacking is the song selection and the lack of keymodes other than 4k. There's also a lack of LN charts (not sure if long notes are even in this game), but that's more of a personal gripe.

I hope to get to know this community. I'm always open for PMs if you wanna talk. My discord is: [MTF] Wolfette#4444

komochii 06-27-2018 04:09 PM

Re: I don't think I've given a proper introduction yet

when i used to play league of legends and they first added in those crates for getting S ranks, the first skin i got was Queen Ashe, so u kewl

xXOpkillerXx 06-27-2018 04:10 PM

Hi and welcome.

There are currently 2000+ songs available in the game, excluding alternate engines. Holds (long notes) are not part of this game.

Have fun.

QueenAshy 06-27-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4625157)
Hi and welcome.

There are currently 2000+ songs available in the game, excluding alternate engines. Holds (long notes) are not part of this game.

Have fun.

Aww... damn, guess charts won't be easily readable then.

2000+ songs? It seems like a bit less, but whatever, less songs to SS :P

QueenAshy 06-27-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komochii (Post 4625155)
when i used to play league of legends and they first added in those crates for getting S ranks, the first skin i got was Queen Ashe, so u kewl

nice

Rapta 06-27-2018 05:43 PM

Welcome to FFR

Mahou 06-27-2018 09:17 PM

welcome

Kawaii025 06-27-2018 09:38 PM

Howdy and welcome. :)

QueenAshy 06-27-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawaii025 (Post 4625220)
Howdy and welcome. :)

Thanks!

Funnygurl555 06-27-2018 10:51 PM

tap tap revenge what a throwback

welcome!

QueenAshy 06-27-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4625228)
tap tap revenge what a throwback

welcome!

For sure...

Tap Tap Revenge doesn't even exist anymore. I believe it got shut down because of copyright and it was removed from the app store :(

SNOWLEGEND 07-24-2018 11:29 PM

P.S. Tap Tap Reborn and Tap Tap Reborn 2 are the 'new' versions of Tap Tap Revenge. :D thought you'd like to know, they play pretty similar.