Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   New Years Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121662)

justin_ator 01-2-2012 12:29 AM

Re: New Years Tournament!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3604125)
God help the next ass hole host(s) who picks Xandertrax...

lmao u mad bro?
brb picking Xandertrax files for rest of tournament in D4
(just messing with you lol)
Nice AAA though.

Xx{Midnight}xX 01-2-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3604129)
lmao u mad bro?
brb picking Xandertrax files for rest of tournament in D4
(just messing with you lol)
Nice AAA though.

-_-" Even if your messing with me the thought of having to AAA another one would send me into a TeRaGe.

And gah who cars about spelling his username right... If Anything it should be ass hole or Douche waffle....

justin_ator 01-2-2012 12:38 AM

LOL.

I was just messin with you (although I don't know if we picked any others, I'm going to check after I get done with score updating)

Also: Toy_Maker, we're going to bump you down.

Xx{Midnight}xX 01-2-2012 12:40 AM

Lol it's fine. It was dumb luck you and Popsicle had them going at the same time. Mostly was joking.

I do Despise his charts though. Streets being the ONLY exception.

justin_ator 01-2-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilly G (Post 3603591)
I'm sorry if this has been answered already or if it's explained in the first post (very hung over ...), but which is better, an AAA or a bonus that is better than AAA?

For example, if I AAA, I will have 33250 raw, yet if I get 1 good on a different speed mod, I have calculated that I would get 33258. My question is should I aim for AAA or for the most points?

My bad, overlooked this in the update. Aim for the most points, as some of the raw that is over the AAA raw max will roll over into next round to help if you need it! :]

Gilly G 01-2-2012 01:28 AM

All right, I see. I wasn't sure because on the first page (not on the spreadsheet), for certain people you put points and for certain others 'AAA' instead of an amount of points.

I'm not sure I completely agree with this system since I could do perfectly on a song, yet still lose because someone else did not do as well yet is able to read different speed mods with more ease. I find it slightly absurd, considering how we need to be so precise with our results to prevent cheating, yet this factor here is based on confidence because as we've seen, it can easily be bypassed with a few means that no one can verify.

I won't go on more about this, just putting my opinion out there.

The_Toymaker 01-2-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3604138)
Also: Toy_Maker, we're going to bump you down.

No thanks.

justin_ator 01-2-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Toymaker (Post 3604173)
No thanks.

Alright then, we'll leave ya lol. Didn't mean anything against you or your skill.

Spreadsheet is almost updated, need to add a few lines and reorganize to get people in order by score, then I'll update the third post to reflect the spreadsheet. If you guys post more than one score, I will ALWAYS use the highest score. So feel free to throw things out there, if you think that they are better, etc.

_Zenith_ 01-2-2012 01:51 AM

@ Justin ~ What I meant was that its possible I can skilljump again and be put in D5, I want to practice in D6 for the practice at the FMO FGO Level

justin_ator 01-2-2012 02:02 AM

Ah, okay. If you want to be bumped up, let me know. I'm PM'ing you real quick.

Poison- 01-2-2012 02:12 AM

justin_ator 01-2-2012 02:30 AM

Updated the spreadsheet. For now, focus on that for the current scores. I'll update the third post to reflect the spreadsheet when I get another chance.

FrozenAngel91 01-2-2012 04:58 AM

\

Yeah! Higher speedmod AND AAA!

To be honest, I had absolutely no idea what notes I was even hitting at the end, but it came out to be a AAA so I'll take it :D

typing like wat 01-2-2012 09:17 AM

i play on a speed of 1.875-2

SD_Tsugamush 01-2-2012 01:24 PM

a bit better and a speedmod change
workin on it :)

who_cares973 01-2-2012 01:25 PM

not sure if you got my pm or not but im out. i dont want to ruin my wrist more than it is now

x_lambourghini_x 01-2-2012 01:37 PM

Here is the link to my score.

http://imageshack.us/content_round.p...upload&newlp=1

justin_ator 01-2-2012 01:45 PM

I did, wc, I'm just gonna leave you for now.

Also, lambourghini please use image tags. [img]putyourimagelinkhere.png[/ img] and remove the space.
Yours would have been [img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4058/pokemongscelitefour.png[/ img] without that space in the closing tag.

Sweet_Feet 01-2-2012 02:00 PM

jprox445 01-2-2012 02:24 PM

justin what position am i in in D3? am i above or below the cutoff? 1-0-0-0 is my score. I have a SS in here somwhere :s