Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Best team in the NFL? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=113843)

duddychuck@yahoo.com 11-16-2009 06:30 PM

Best team in the NFL?

Please try not to be bias!.
Also state you favorite team please :)

Plan_Bsk81127 11-16-2009 06:34 PM

Re: Best team in the NFL?

I dont judge teams by who's best since they all have their best of games and worst of games which can change ones opinion on them. For example, people can see the Patriots as the best team, but after something like what happened last night, completely changes the view on them as "the best".

Anywayz, whatever, my favorite team is the Baltimore Ravens. :)

duddychuck@yahoo.com 11-16-2009 06:47 PM

Favorite team -- Chargers

eastsideman09 11-16-2009 06:53 PM

1. New Orleans
2. Indy
3. Cincy
4. Minnesota
5. New England

revolutionomega 11-16-2009 06:54 PM

I must say at this time the NO Saints are the top team in the NFL at this time, but don't count my favorites, the Pittsburg Steelers out :)

Prime8 11-16-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com (Post 3290190)
Please try not to be bias!.
Also state you favorite team please :)

You're asking for our opinion on who we think is the best NFL team. Of course it's going to be biased.

cedolad 11-16-2009 06:56 PM

The Saints are kicking ass iirc. But Vikings hehe.

MrRubix 11-16-2009 07:33 PM

I like the Patriots, Eagles, and Cowboys.

Plan_Bsk81127 11-16-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRubix (Post 3290277)
I like the Patriots, Eagles, and Cowboys.

lmao, what a combination right there.

super kid 11-16-2009 07:37 PM

My favorite team is the steelers, but i think indy is the best team.

Dark_Chrysalis 11-16-2009 07:44 PM

My favorite team is the Colts, always has been. But I think if they went against the Saints, it'd be a really tough match, and I just don't know if we'd have enough. If we could play like we did against the Patriots in the 4th Quarter, then maybe.

Voted for Saints.

MrMagic5239 11-16-2009 07:47 PM

Everyone is picking NO, why? The only decent team that they have faced so far was the Giants, let them face the Colts and watch Manning throw all over Davis. Their pass defense is not up to par for a team like the colts, they are good yet, but not as good as the colts :/ sadly enough.

Btw, I hate the colts, and still picked them.

cedolad 11-16-2009 07:49 PM

Mannings overrated. Like every QB in the league...and the game.

MrRubix 11-16-2009 07:51 PM

Steelers are only good for their defense, please

MrMagic5239 11-16-2009 08:00 PM

Exactly why I do not like the steelers bix, If I had a choice on best overall team, id say the Ravens, a stellar defense, and pretty stout offense as well. They just can't connect and keep it together for the wins.

eastsideman09 11-16-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 (Post 3290315)
Exactly why I do not like the steelers bix, If I had a choice on best overall team, id say the Ravens, a stellar defense, and pretty stout offense as well. They just can't connect and keep it together for the wins.

Moreso they have a tough schedule... Two losses to Cincy, one to New England, and then one to Minnesota... those are all top five teams in the NFL... Throw the Ravens up agains anyone else... I'd take the Ravens

Vanilla Mnm 11-16-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsideman09 (Post 3290211)
1. New Orleans
2. Indy
3. Cincy
4. Minnesota
5. New England

This, although, who has Indy played? (They are my favorite team, by the way) But I mean, they've played one playoff team so far, most likely and that was New England and they would've lost if New England wasn't stupid, but I mean, they pulled it out and won, but seriously. Cincy has beat a lot of pretty good teams.

Oh & looking at New Orleans' schedule, they don't have too many difficult games.

EDIT: I get the argument all the time about this on how Indy has beat everyone they've faced, which is true, but they if they were as good as people have them, they shouldn't be struggling with some of the teams they have. Oh & I suppose an argument I could agree with is that they've killed pretty much every team they've played and every team is going to have a bad game here & there, which is understandable.

Vanilla Mnm 11-16-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3290301)
Mannings overrated. Like every QB in the league...and the game.

LOL Which Manning? Either way, I disagree.

eastsideman09 11-16-2009 08:31 PM

Honestly, I want to say Cincy's the best... considering they should be 8-1, but it's so hard cuz it's CINCY... lol
AFC North is for real.

Also, the Cardinals would be noticed more if they could win more at home... they're undefeated on the road...

Vanilla Mnm 11-16-2009 08:33 PM

Well, yeah, I told my dad that I think Cincy is the best team in the league, honestly. But I mean, you've got to give it to New Orleans because they haven't lost yet.. I won't be surprised to see Cincy get there this year, I'm really surprised with what they've done. The Cardinals are alright.. hah. I don't think too much of them nor do I know much about them except that one like 20 point victory last weekend against Chicago or something hah.