Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happy Holidays! :) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151573)

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-22-2019 11:21 PM

Happy Holidays! :)

i just celebrated the first night of chanukah :) my mom made brisket and carrots and latkas (potato pancakes) and i peeled the potatoes and we lit candles and said prayers; if you celebrated any holidays recently, what did you do?

Funnygurl555 12-22-2019 11:40 PM

Re: Happy Holidays! :)

happy holidays drizz :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-22-2019 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4705993)
happy holidays drizz :)

thank you, you too :)

Andrew WCY 12-23-2019 09:06 AM

Merry Christmas! We haven't celebrated as, like always, we aren't going to be doing much during the holidays. We would be watching a few movies at home and having a walk in some shopping malls near where we live though.

mellonxcollie 12-23-2019 10:25 AM

Happy holidays Drizz! I will be celebrating chanukah for the first time this year with my cousins wife! I am very excited.

We are playing a game with the kids and I have to come up with a bunch of questions about Disney movies and such, and try to stump them. it's quite different than what we normally do but I am pumped anyway.

rushyrulz 12-23-2019 10:55 AM

I'm confused what the difference between Hanukkah and Chanukah is

3lijah 12-23-2019 12:17 PM

Hi everyone. Long time no talk. Happy holidays, hope everyone has a good one and gets all the presents they asked for :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-23-2019 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew WCY (Post 4706005)
Merry Christmas! We haven't celebrated as, like always, we aren't going to be doing much during the holidays. We would be watching a few movies at home and having a walk in some shopping malls near where we live though.

oh i see; i hope you have a great time :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4706006)
Happy holidays Drizz! I will be celebrating chanukah for the first time this year with my cousins wife! I am very excited.

We are playing a game with the kids and I have to come up with a bunch of questions about Disney movies and such, and try to stump them. it's quite different than what we normally do but I am pumped anyway.

oh cool :) that sounds really fun! i hope you have a great time :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 4706009)
I'm confused what the difference between Hanukkah and Chanukah is

it means the same thing but chanukah is a transliteration of the hebrew way of spelling it and hanukkah is an english spelling of it

by the way in case you don’t know: the ch in chanukah isn’t pronounced like the ch in chair or charred; it’s pronounced by making a sound in the back of your throat by pushing sound out

Dinglesberry 12-23-2019 12:40 PM

Nah we dont do anything

MixMasterLar 12-23-2019 02:08 PM

Happy Holidays! My family doesn't really celebrate anything but I'm probably going to spend Christmas Eve drinking "eggnog" and watching the Celtic Women Live from the Helix Christmas special again. I've a soft spot for those old songs

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-23-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4706017)
Happy Holidays! My family doesn't really celebrate anything but I'm probably going to spend Christmas Eve drinking "eggnog" and watching the Celtic Women Live from the Helix Christmas special again. I've a soft spot for those old songs

oh cool :) i hope you have a great time :)

DotKritic 12-24-2019 03:30 PM

Happy fucking holidays, bitches!