Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

TC_Halogen 10-27-2015 06:49 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 [Regular batch: OPEN]

Hmmm... so, I just noticed that This Will Be The Day is up there; I sent in that file as my prize for the Step Con event, meaning that it should be accepted automatically in the queue. Or, should I just assume that prize is null and void? I mean, I guess it doesn't matter to me either way because I don't have anywhere near the cap in terms of files submitted anyway.

Charu 10-27-2015 07:15 PM

Oh hey, there's our file!

We did it, Gradiant! Now we wait and see if it gets declined!

Dohoho, I hope not though.

Silvuh 10-27-2015 07:34 PM

I used an mp3 tag editor to quickly extract the length in seconds of every track (later noticing that Google Sheets does have a Duration option, so 2:09 won't be 2:09 PM, thanks Excel), so the times are mp3 lengths, not stepfile duration lengths. Sometimes it happens that someone leaves off, like, a whole minute at the end of a track unstepped, but it's in the submission rules that unstepped endings are supposed to be cut to not unnecessarily increase the file size. But three seconds isn't a problem.

As for the Step Con thing, it was already agreed that the prize had expired.

TC_Halogen 10-27-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvuh (Post 4370463)

Fair enough. As I said before, in retrospect - it's a non-issue because I'm pretty confident about the structure of the file, and I think it'll get in regardless. It's my only thing submitted so... no issue with cap either. I figured I'd at least try. :p

XelNya 10-31-2015 11:24 PM

Sent Nightfall fixes finally.

NOW FOR THE OTHER ONE.

/assuming I am not too late

t-rogdor 10-31-2015 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvuh (Post 4370463)

thank god honesty i was never gonna fix my chart up

DossarLX ODI 11-3-2015 08:59 PM

As of 11/3/2015 9:39 PM EST The Batch Search Engine has been updated with the following:

Conditional Queue Fixes
* Nightfall (Original Mix) (XelNya) - [Nov 1, 2015 12:19] September 2014 Set3, Pending Status

Official Tournament Batch
* It's Not Supposed To Be Snowing (ShurykaN) - [Nov 3, 2015 1:29]

High FGO Special Batch Phase 2
* Punkture (DossarLX ODI) - [Oct 31, 2015 23:28]
* Got The Row [rog] - [Oct 31, 2015 23:59]

September/October 2015 Batch
* Machines (DarkZtar) - [Oct 31, 2015 21:26]
* All is fair in RAGE (DarkZtar) - [Oct 31, 2015 21:26]

The September/October 2015 and High FGO Special Batch Phase 2 closed on October 31st, so we have the song list for both those batches. The next step is ordering Phase 2 of the High FGO Special Batch, which I will give to Silvuh.

t-rogdor 11-4-2015 01:19 PM

ayy0 you can take Got The Row out of the FGO batch. I did some soulsearching and realized it wasn't hard enough. I'll probably throw it into the batch for the Official lmao

DossarLX ODI 11-8-2015 09:50 PM

Hello, coming in to say that a Weekly Batch Update will be posted Monday 10:00 PM EST.

DossarLX ODI 11-14-2015 05:40 PM

Update on the Batch:
- DarkZtar finished Lead Notes for Set 1 in November 2014.
- One Winged Angel finished Lead Notes for Sets 2 and 3 in Phase 1 for the High FGO Special Batch.
- I finished Reviewer Notes for Set 2 in the High FGO Special Batch on 4 of the 5 files -- one file was stepped by me in that Set, so TC_Halogen will be reviewing that file and then Set 2 is finished.
- It turns out even though gameboy42690 finished Set 4 in November 2014, Silvuh apparently still has one more file to review (he's done 4 out of 5).
- I've given bmah the Phase 2 High FGO Special Batch songs for him to determine genres.

Tomorrow I'll go for Reviewer Notes in Set 3 in Phase 1 for the High FGO Special Batch. Concerning the Official Tournament Batch, I'll have psychoangel691 and TC_Halogen give an update about that in the Official Tournament Special Batch thread.

Also tonight I can do a Batch Search Engine Update; I just restarted the server again so the site should still be up.

Edit: The update will be moved to tomorrow for the Batch Search Engine.

DossarLX ODI 11-15-2015 05:35 PM

As of 11/15/2015 6:34 PM EST The Batch Search Engine has been updated with the following:

Conditional Queue Fixes
* Noushou Sakuretsu Girl (Silvuh) - [Nov 5, 2015 16:56] September 2014 Set2, Pending Status

Official Tournament Special Batch
* Conflict (rparty89) - [Nov 4, 2015 7:28] Potential Transfer from May 2015

High FGO Special Batch Phase 2
* Got The Row [rog] - Removed

There are no updates for the November/December 2015 Regular Batch. Concerning the Conflict update, that file is a pending transfer for the Official Tournament Batch -- it's still currently in May 2015, and psychoangel691 would have to look into if it is fitting for the difficulty slots remaining.

DossarLX ODI 11-19-2015 07:07 PM

Large update coming in concerning the batch, including the Official Tournament Batch Files.

Released Files
- Emotional Adventure - September 2014 Set2
- Braum - September 2014 Set1

High FGO Special Batch Phase 1 Files still awaiting CQ Fixes:
- Odd22 (Choof)
- where is my balls (YoshL)
- High-Priestess (hi19hi19)

High FGO Special Batch Phase 1 Pending Review on CQ Fixes:
- Nest (lurker)

September 2014 Batch Files still awaiting CQ Fixes:
- Belly Dance (Consistently Drinkin' Remix) [Standard] (wv)
- Belly Dance (Consistently Drinkin' Remix) [Heavy] (wv)
- Lovely City (wv)
- [Resubmission] They Kidnapped The Princess (XelNya)
- [Resubmission] Phantom Of The Opera (VisD)
- Horizon (DossarLX ODI)
- DISCHARGE RUSH (LongGone)
- The star hill (VisD)
- [Resubmission] Zephyros (Silvuh)
- [Resubmission] Gym Training Montage (bmah)
- Triumph (masterzatwork)
- Summer Colours Arch (VisD)
- PWRPFF RAVES (MarioNintendo)
- Over the Rave F.O.R. Remix (trumaestro)
- Galaxy in Toybox [Heavy] (bmah)
- Dark World (buta-san)
- 3 Year Anniversary Mix (Xiz & Razor)

September 2014 Batch Files Pending Review on CQ Fixes:
- Ongaku -kaiongaku mix- (lurker)
- Azul (Remix)
- [Resubmission] Phantasy Story -ReStart- (Silvuh)
- burned down the ghost house and escaped spooks (Silvuh)
- Azure Emotion (DarkZtar)
- [Resubmission] Nightfall (Original Mix) (XelNya)

Official Tournament Batch Accepted Files
- Back to the Gate {DJ Sharpnel} (DarkZtar)
- Danse de Romani {Mue} (DarkZtar)
- Dedication {void} (DarkZtar)
- Funny Function {t+pazolite} (gameboy42690)
- Heartache {Toby Fox} (Silvuh)
- Seedy Try {t+pazolite} (gameboy42690)

Official Tournament Batch CQ'd Files
- Every Chance of Hope is Destroyed {A Black Rose Burial} (Scintill)

Official Tournament Batch Pending New Submissions:
- I UPDATED MY F-LIST (beary605) - [Nov 15, 2015 20:40]

Official Tournament Batch Fixes Sent Pending Review
- Funny Function (gameboy42690) - [Nov 17, 2015 22:22] (Accepted, although moved to pending status on update)
- Seedy Try (gameboy42690) - [Nov 17, 2015 22:24] (Accepted, although moved to pending status on update)

Transfer Requests:
// Indicates that psychoangel691 is sure of moving the files over for judgment in the Official Tournament Batch. Note that stepartists are only allowed to transfer files up to their submission cap. The new policy hasn't been put up yet, although Silvuh and I have both discussed and agreed to that part of the policy -- I'm blocked putting that up until he can finalize my drafted versions and we can reach an agreement.

gameboy42690 (Cap: 4)
- Bring The Madness (feat. Mayor Apeshit) - Really not sure of the difficulty. Maybe low 40's at most? - January 2015
// - Follow You (Rhythmics Remix) - High 40's/Low 50's - January 2015
// - Suit Up (feat Southpaw Swagger) - 60's, maaaaaaaybe a borderline FMO - January 2015

hi19hi19 (Cap: 5)
- Hatsune Miku no Gekishou - November 2014
// - Gin Tonic Flavor - July 2015
// - Divinity Garden - January 2015
- DATA DRAIN (ending is kind of weird difficulty-wise, also I bet at least one judge will probably not be a fan) - November 2014
// - Stage 1 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2) (a little long, but otherwise perfect) - July 2015

Silvuh (Cap: 5)
// - Heartache (Silvuh) - Moved over from September 2015 to Official Tournament Batch and Accepted

New additions to Official Tournament Batch from Transfers:
- Follow You (Rhythmics Remix) - High 40's/Low 50's - January 2015
- Suit Up (feat Southpaw Swagger) - 60's, maaaaaaaybe a borderline FMO - January 2015
- Gin Tonic Flavor - July 2015
- Divinity Garden - January 2015
- Stage 1 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2) (a little long, but otherwise perfect) - July 2015

Other Notes
- The Official Tournament Batch and November 2014 colors have been changed to yellow on the BSE indicating those batches are in progress.
- An PM will be sent to each stepartist with CQ'd files about the files that still need CQ fixes sent. They will also be informed of fixes that are pending review.
- Your Lies was requested by the stepartist to be removed from the January 2015 Batch.

Kraezymann 11-19-2015 07:10 PM

I would like to pull my file from the Nov/Dec2014 batch please.

DossarLX ODI 11-19-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraezymann (Post 4378376)
I would like to pull my file from the Nov/Dec2014 batch please.

If you're talking about Your Lies from January 2015, I can pull that out.

Kraezymann 11-19-2015 07:15 PM

Oh. I thought it was earlier.

But yes please

DossarLX ODI 11-19-2015 08:08 PM

I've removed Your Lies from January 2015 and sent the PMs to the appropriate stepartists who have Conditionally Queue'd and/or Accepted Files in September/November 2014, High FGO Special Batch Phase 1, and Official Tournament Batch.

hi19hi19 11-19-2015 11:43 PM

I'm aware that I need to do fixes for High-Priestess. Probably going to get to it on Thanksgiving break, or maybe this weekend if I have time.

Wayward Vagabond 11-20-2015 01:53 AM

Reiterating that I'm not going to fix my files for belly dance and lovely city because I don't agree with judges on their suggestions.

DossarLX ODI 11-24-2015 07:58 PM

Three new policies have been put up on the New Judgment System document.

- Special Batches and Transfer Policy: This covers transferring files over from a regular batch to a special batch with certain criteria.
- Pending Conditional Queue Fixes: This covers how a [Pending] status indicates the email for sent fixes has been seen, but the fixes still need to be reviewed.
- Rating Appeal: This covers what a stepartist can do if there are adequate justifications for making a file a certain way in response to the judge reviews.

DossarLX ODI 11-27-2015 09:07 AM

Hello, chiming in to say that I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I've been ill for the past few days and slept all day yesterday (putting aside a family brunch) although now I feel like I'm getting back to speed again. I'll work on getting Reviewer Notes for Set 3 in Phase 1 of the High FGO Special Batch tonight.