Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 05:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530628)
please take in consideration that i only skimmed most of the thread, ignored haku's dumb shit, and was replied-to by freezin about the inno role about game mechanics. i'm deriving this read based on my assumption of what freezin is (human or PR)

hmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530630)
idk if u are able to follow my line of thinking i wanna say freezin and haku are most human, i feel like expanding further right now would only provide a disservice for various reasons (mainly, it'll be tumultuous) but i will explain my rationale before eod

No, no, no, no.. if you're really in that range, you need to explain this asap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530628)
outside of quotes, raeko/lightknight were my amongst my highest suspects again, because no phantom = being UTR is a valid wolf strat. also call it angle shooting or w/e but i saw lightknight last night reading the thread without posting and that's always been valid in my assessment of suspicious as fuck

hmm, been there. I've hardly ever been right by doing that. It's a coin flip imo, but it's only worth attention if we get close to EoD and he's still at 0 post. Right now, it's whatever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4530598)
However you seem like you are try-harding a bit right now, which I'm not sure about...

That's a fair assessment I guess, but it felt necessary imo. (I'm talking about the wall)

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 06:02 PM

I like haku now, his posts right now are reminding me of time travel turbo which I feel like was his best game

Charu 03-11-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530731)
that sounds suspect as fuck lol

I mean that's what happened, lmao.

Charu 03-11-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530736)
townie that lito is bothered by that
feels like real paranoia even though paranoia isn't the right word

I know what you meant, so no worries, lol.

thesunfan 03-11-2017 06:27 PM

@litodude, gradiant and Yoshl both generally tend to out of games when they see someone they don't want to play with, Haku is one of them

I was wondering why they decided to play this game with Haku myself, but that was made clear rather quickly

This is the kind of thing that is made in the pregame 99.9% of the time, you have nothing to worry about here imo

AragakiAyase 03-11-2017 06:37 PM

Votes from post 5 to post 585
Night in 28:23:21

---

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 06:41 PM

Roundbox is in this game???

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 06:47 PM

@Charu

I can see it happen legit for the lols @ voting me as a gimmick.

So, really, it's not one of my main concerns anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530641)
Also, Hakuuuuuuuuu, you said you would make a case against YoshL. That mega post is not a case, that's just you responding with a level head (kudos by the way, lol). I'm not getting anything new from you or YoshL with your mega post. Just that it's still pretty clear that YoshL hates you more or less and finds you scummy for your first post and reactions.

The reason why YoshL is not going to "get a case" is because I think, objectively speaking, that he could be town here for holding his own stance like he did.

I don't have nearly as many things as I thought against him. It's mostly emotional tier shit and let's be honest here. It's not worth much.

Very curious about this Sunfan/litodude dynamic atm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530642)
@haku, you're wrong about townyoshl ignoring you slot to focus on other things; that's the exact opposite of what townyoshl would do imo

Yeah, I'm starting to see the same thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530665)
however that being said, the way that hakulyte continued on with yoshl just made it seem like there's something seriously wrong with how haku is approaching the game and I still believe that he would be a "good" d0 lynch if we don't have a better target because there's like this illusion of grandeur coming from haku where he thinks that he's doing all of this and thinking that he's badass or something. w/e

I agree with you in terms of information, but I feel like you want to punish my play instead of finding a wolf. Give me "wolfy things" to address if you want to make me a case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530665)
so I'm asking you: are you drawing attention as a joke, or do you legitimately want to get better and you don't know how to?

The latter. I have this ideal that if I bait all the attention on me, I can create a situation where everyone will have many things to say. These said things may lead to the game progressing. People are more likely to react with lvl1 content because it's not scary content. Everyone can deal with lvl1 content. In fact, players are forced to care because not caring about something so simple would be really strange. As for what happen after, I just need to believe that an opportunity will show up.
As you can see, I didn't grasp yet how to actually control a game and make players trust me. I didn't consider that this would make me not trustworthy because instead of trying to convince players to help me, I'm trying to push conceptions and ideals as if it was the only way to play this game. So, of course, no one will really help me here. I gave up on the idea that players would ever listen to me. That leaves me only one way to approach this game. Do something absolutely unthinkable that will push others to believe in me by default. This is what is currently happening. Is it good play? Not at all. It's forcing me to 180 quite a bit and inconsistencies usually leads to beliefs of me being wolf.

tl;dr: How I play is still heh. I do have games with less chaos that does look better, but I tend to have issues with having confidence in my own play which tends to lead to the former issue. @ getting trust from others

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530740)
I like haku now, his posts right now are reminding me of time travel turbo which I feel like was his best game

Maybe for game solving, but for making wagons/stuff happen. Nah. When you're a Confirmed PR and you don't even manage to lead a game while everyone in the game knows you're Town, the game is very sad if anything.

Actually, this very game is currently going into the same direction as for my slot. It just happened a lot earlier.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 06:50 PM

In order to lead people and have them follow your reads you have to believe in them yourself

Charu 03-11-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530740)

To be honest fam, this post kind of reeks. Just a little bit though.

It'd reek less if this post explained what happened that game because I sure as hell don't feel like fishing for it.

Charu 03-11-2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530758)
In order to lead people and have them follow your reads you have to believe in them yourself

Leading means you got to yell the loudest while also making sensible calls and be very aggressive.

So in Haku's case... nah, lol

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530759)

It'd reek less if this post explained what happened that game because I sure as hell don't feel like fishing for it.

Go fish for it oh lazy one because I don't feel like explaining it. Look at d1 when he came out as vigi and read the posts afterwards the similarities will be obvious

Litodude 03-11-2017 06:55 PM

Thanks for posting a lot and giving us your thoughts Haku but just FYI at home in my notes I still have a bullet along the lines of 'Haku dumb as shit ignore this idiot'

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530759)

For me I'm not inclined to follow haku because his reads constantly change and it's hard to find seperate what he actually believes in and wants to push from all the dead ends and "lol jk cause haku (

Lightknight924 03-11-2017 07:09 PM

When I awoke this morning I looked upon this thread and cringed at the 20 pages I had to read lol...so I procrastinated all day to actually sift through it all. A lot of low content posting that really drags the thread out agghhhh.

I'm not used to that, so it makes me not want to analyze every single sentence every post has...but after skimming I did come across Lito's comment about me being inactive as indicative of wolfy behavior, bc of my playing patterns the last few games....Yet the last discord game and the games before, I was town/human lol, despite being inactive the first day phase. It's weird for me to just jump in and talk about anything as soon as the game kicks off, because I'm just an observer instead of a talker by nature at first....

Right now I don't have any opinions to push a vote yet. Going to mull a bit more now that I can sit down and absorb the game for real. This is mostly a post to show my activity before I go do some stuff since it's Saturday night.

Tokzic 03-11-2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4530767)
A lot of low content posting that really drags the thread out agghhhh.

SUCCULENT DISORDER!

YoshL 03-11-2017 07:12 PM

for my reference - indheart, tokzic, roundbox

choof 03-11-2017 07:13 PM

impromptu party to go to so I'll be crunk when I get home and shitposting probably

roundbox 03-11-2017 07:30 PM

Can't wait to read 600 posts WOOO
brb shower was busy all yesterday night
INB4 scumread by 30 dudes

Litodude 03-11-2017 07:32 PM

did u just assume my dudeness

how dare you privileged cis scum