Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Since Not Everyone Knows I'm Transgender Here's Another Thread Saying I'm Transgender (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149628)

drizzleRomanceGirl 08-21-2018 08:00 PM

Since Not Everyone Knows I'm Transgender Here's Another Thread Saying I'm Transgender

i'm a girl and female inside but i was born with a male body but i've been taking female hormones for five years

LeKrispyKreme 08-21-2018 08:04 PM

Re: Since Not Everyone Knows I'm Transgender Here's Another Thread Saying I'm Transge

good for you. i'm glad you're accepting who you truly are as a person. I hope you continue to do what you do as long as it makes you happy and confident in who you are as a person.

drizzleRomanceGirl 08-21-2018 08:05 PM

Re: Since Not Everyone Knows I'm Transgender Here's Another Thread Saying I'm Transge

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeKrispyKreme (Post 4643862)
good for you. i'm glad you're accepting who you truly are as a person. I hope you continue to do what you do as long as it makes you happy and confident in who you are as a person.

thank you :)

dadcop2 08-21-2018 08:13 PM

loud and clear, marine

komochii 08-21-2018 08:16 PM

Yo 5 years wtf are u cute af yet

Why no pics

drizzleRomanceGirl 08-21-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komochii (Post 4643867)
Yo 5 years wtf are u cute af yet

Why no pics

i don't feel safe posting my picture online and i don't want to post it just because people want to see what i look like just because i'm transgender

xXOpkillerXx 08-21-2018 09:38 PM

choof you straight up shouldnt be mod idk how you even got that. But I agree that komochii's statement was out of place.

drizzle, why did you feel like reposting this though ? just curious really

Mahou 08-21-2018 09:40 PM

Hey I'm black

Moria 08-21-2018 09:42 PM

hey im a person too

drizzleRomanceGirl 08-21-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4643915)
choof you straight up shouldnt be mod idk how you even got that. But I agree that komochii's statement was out of place.

drizzle, why did you feel like reposting this though ? just curious really

i don't agree; i think choof is a great moderator :)

also it's because someone in the TGB discord didn't know i was transgender and it changed his view of me or something so i want everyone to know so that doesn't happen again

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4643921)
Hey I'm black

lol (if you're making a pun) if not that's wonderful :)

Arch0wl 08-21-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Hey I'm black

w o a h

mellonxcollie 08-21-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4643905)
hey bitch I can't infract you again because I got yelled at so I'm gonna come right out and say fuck off

I didn't mean to make you feel this way I just meant for tgb only cause its meant to be more lax there, I feel the same way about this comment tbh

Bobini 08-21-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moria (Post 4643923)
hey im a person too

But are you still a person if you don't have a sense of smell? I'm not so sure about that.

Charu 08-21-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Hey I'm black

I'm a user on FFR!

Moria 08-21-2018 10:00 PM

this post is about me

xXOpkillerXx 08-21-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4643931)
i don't agree; i think choof is a great moderator :)

I just think a mod/admin should be more professional and I feel like he just isn't. His moderating skills might be on point though, that I wouldn't know.

Also for the opinion of people towards you, it definitely must be disappointing to see someone act differently just because of that. Sounds kinda similar to when a girl streamer says she has a boyfriend lol. However I do think pictures would have the same effect you're looking for: if people know what you look like, only those who don't care about it (and truly care about you) will stay. Idk about bullying and stuff like that though so heh. Be yourself.

Gradiant 08-21-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Hey I'm black

holy shit, i had no idea you were black

Funnygurl555 08-21-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4643966)
Also for the opinion of people towards you, it definitely must be disappointing to see someone act differently just because of that. Sounds kinda similar to when a girl streamer says she has a boyfriend lol.

yeah when i read that part of your comment drizzle i thought "who's the jerk"

im also black am i cool yet

also i legit thought this was gonna be a queenashy thread and i was bracing myself

edit: 1500th post :cool:

Arch0wl 08-21-2018 10:17 PM

I could not care less what gender you are and would have been equally apathetic about this regardless

dAnceguy117 08-21-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643984)
im also black

no you arent I've seen your avatar