Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   since it's December everybody now needs to change their avatars to Christmas avatars (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=133595)

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-6-2013 02:31 PM

Re: since it's December everybody now needs to change their avatars to Christmas avat

Am I seriously the only one in this thread who celebrates a different holiday than Christmas during December?

omega_grunt666 12-6-2013 02:33 PM

Re: since it's December everybody now needs to change their avatars to Christmas avat

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4038500)
Am I seriously the only one in this thread who celebrates a different holiday than Christmas during December?

To be fair, it is a christmas thread, I do like the way you changed your avatar to fit the celebrations though. Very creative.

Avatar sized "Little Helper" for your editing pleasure

Attractive 12-6-2013 02:34 PM

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-6-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega_grunt666 (Post 4038501)
To be fair, it is a christmas thread, I do like the way you changed your avatar to fit the celebrations though. Very creative.

Thank you. :)

Pseudo Enigma 12-6-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4038500)

Am I the only one who doesn't celebrate the December holidays?

choof 12-6-2013 03:05 PM

are you a jehobah witnezz

Pseudo Enigma 12-6-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4038522)
are you a jehobah witnezz

no i secretly have a fetish for money and if i spent it i would have nothing to fap w/

j-rodd123 12-6-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega_grunt666 (Post 4038456)
Christmas-y Enough?

*edit*

Oh god, tried removing the original layer to show what I had cut out on each frame and it went crazy. Even though all the other layers are hidden this happens:

lmao it's beautiful!! thanks man :D

Tibbers 12-6-2013 09:33 PM

i tried

Reincarnate 12-6-2013 09:34 PM

Anyone care to Xmasify ol' Lawnmower Man here?
The potential...

Tibbers 12-6-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 4038736)
The potential...

someone please have the skin peel away into a santa suit

ShadowDueler97 12-6-2013 10:14 PM

I would love to, but I actually have no idea how.

dAnceguy117 12-6-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega_grunt666 (Post 4038456)
Christmas-y Enough?

omg you are the greatest

omega_grunt666 12-7-2013 11:20 AM

For rsr2

As for reincarnate, just changing the color of the glow is 59 frames of color adjustments, it wasn't actually too bad with the color replacement tool (genuine surprise). But keeping the changes consistent through all 59 frames is a nightmare. Painting in a santa suit takes actual art skill (I have none, /copypastewizard/). Even just adjusting a hat to look somewhat decent through all the frames via liquefy/warp is a little beyond me at the moment.

TLDR get noname on this shit

RNGRX 12-7-2013 11:50 AM

Happy Kwanzaa!

Spenner 12-7-2013 11:55 AM

I'd be better off just making a santa render in a 3D program and having a shatter effect dissolve the model and reveal a hue shifted layer below with icicles spewing out the ends or something. Maybe sometime ~

omega_grunt666 12-7-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNGRX (Post 4039080)
Happy Kwanzaa!

As requested, I'm no good at this stuff though. No offense taken if you don't like it. (Didn't take too long to make anyways)

yay practice

*edit*
And a requested matching profile, you get what you pay for
(free and simple)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 4038736)

Not skilled enough to do justice to your avatar, but I did finish your request!

MixMasterLar 12-7-2013 09:36 PM

Omega killin' it in this thread

MarioNintendo 12-7-2013 10:11 PM

NO CONTEST, FOR THE CHRISTMAS FRACTAL HAS AN NON-INTEGER DIMENSION (most of the time). IT ALWAYS WINS.

Accept batch delays.

omega_grunt666 12-7-2013 10:16 PM

Thanks Lar,

Yeah Mario, nonamenocontest2013. I don't even fucking know where to start with making something like that hah.