Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151984)

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732422)
HAKU, why would you get modkilled for claiming fruit role before but not now? From what I understand, you still have vests, so why are you suddenly allowed to talk about it?

My guess is that my role was created to create interference with the Watcher and potentially abusing vests with a wolf bus driving ability.

If I could have claimed after I got my role, it would defeat that purpose.

I think wolves can target a player and force their action on me.

DBP's claim seems to support that.

I could claim at this point because the night ended and that was my condition.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732424)
My guess is that my role was created to create interference with the Watcher and potentially abusing vests with a wolf bus driving ability.

If I could have claimed after I got my role, it would defeat that purpose.

I think wolves can target a player and force their action on me.

DBP's claim seems to support that.

I could claim at this point because the night ended and that was my condition.


Mind specifying exactly what your condition was?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I had to not claim for 1 phase or I'd get modkilled.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732426)
I had to not claim for 1 phase or I'd get modkilled.


You were given it n1, so you should have been able to talk about it after one day phase, last night, no?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732427)
You were given it n1, so you should have been able to talk about it after one day phase, last night, no?

Phase includes both day and night.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Also, town Haku would have absolutely called me out for the fact that I did not claim anything in that entrance post.

Combined with what I saw in discord that it is unlike Haku not to consider the meme tier partnerships

It sounds like Haku is definitely not playing authentically.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732428)
Phase includes both day and night.


Was that in your conditions as well?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732429)
Also, town Haku would have absolutely called me out for the fact that I did not claim anything in that entrance post.

Combined with what I saw in discord that it is unlike Haku not to consider the meme tier partnerships

It sounds like Haku is definitely not playing authentically.

I mean, I'm still waiting for that claim.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732431)
Was that in your conditions as well?

It's the same thing. Bad wording on my part.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Your bad wording or Sunfans bad wording?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Feels like you switched from helping to targeting me.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732434)
Your bad wording or Sunfans bad wording?

I'm not allowed to copy paste that stuff so, I had to write it in my own words.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Not many other ways to find out if someone is lying, but I think Iíve gotten all I need from you for now!

Yo Funnygurl, are you a wolf?

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Also Xiz, youve been spouting off numerator ideas all game, whereís your head at regarding the role now that Haku has outed as fruit ninja?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732422)
I canít believe Haku got his 3 vests, that is so funny

This guy knows I have 3 vests.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
This game is going to be so awkward if wolves sent me the vests, but the fruit dealer part is some event thing that is independant of that.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Also fuck you wolves for that night kill, trying to set me up:p

Xiz 06-23-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
@funny

sure, you had something irl. okay. whatever. but then you came back and proceeded to not do anything

like heres what baffles me

a stupid role comes out, you dont question it NOR attempt to get any new information about the role, but instead accept it for what it is.

thats class A tier "i knew this role existed, so i have no questions to ask about haku"

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732441)
Also fuck you wolves for that night kill, trying to set me up:p

Are you really not going to claim anything ?

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 07:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732442)
@funny

sure, you had something irl. okay. whatever. but then you came back and proceeded to not do anything

like heres what baffles me

a stupid role comes out, you dont question it NOR attempt to get any new information about the role, but instead accept it for what it is.

thats class A tier "i knew this role existed, so i have no questions to ask about haku"

you gonna pull this s with me when u have experience with how I handle claims as town

not.

pure

anyways the move is to believe dbp and dismiss hakus, which is what I shall do


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution