Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531704)
Welp lost a dollar

speaking of dollars I'd like to collect on this please

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4532726)
every time i want to make a post, hakulyte makes a post that makes me wholly regret signing up for this game tbh

i've been keeping up generally w/ thread as i can.

don't have much to comment on, reads haven't really advanced much? mostly because hakulyte has been kinda the main point of my focus unfortunately, and he's made damn sure to be as stupid as possible. Like, I honestly feel like my enjoyment and actual productivity are instantly quelled as soon as haku makes a post because it makes me feel disgusting knowing that he thinks he's actually being a good part of the game and i get sidetracked as fuck. indheart would have been the other person that i would have liked to actually progress w/ interactions in thread w/ but he's not even here

sunfan being basically the full driving force throughout this phase, even after 2 blues died previously is imo full on WIM sunfan. i do think that sunfan would have an easier time, and i guess, would be much more inclined to sit back after losing 2/3ds of town PRs, although that's in the end just my analysis on what sunfan might do as a wolf in this situation.

lito and mellon look fine from the past bunch of pages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530039)
If the EoD of D0 phase is heavily confusing, lynch me. It mathematically skyrocket the odds of winning because I tend to confuse people more than making them confirm their stance and even if I solve the game, I'm unlikely to get others to believe me. If there's a phase where we can afford a mislynch, it's D0.

^^

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531759)
its been loltier for like 24 hours so I guess its not going anywhere

can we get people campaigning for other people if they're not interested in resolving freezin/me today? because its at the point where I think that needs to happen

people have given townreads on both of us (roundbox) but not begun pushes on other people

Idr roundbox doing much to get wagons that weren't me/freezin going and if he didn't then I would say that this is scummy for him

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531767)
hey dude i have backup lynches i can leave whenever i want

CARDBOARD THUNDERDOME BRO

yeah I see why you reacted to my earlier post about the thunderdome, freezin
at least a little bit

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4531796)
I'm gonna read indheart's posts since reentering since I don't want to pass them over as being "not scrambling" and not take the content into consideration

brb taking content into consideration

if I like what I see my vote is gonna be a tough choice today based on what I have imo

I didn't remember him making this post
maybe scratch my earlier world

YoshL 03-14-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532737)
Idr roundbox doing much to get wagons that weren't me/freezin going and if he didn't then I would say that this is scummy for him

iirc roundbox dropped a freezin vote and said "this game sucks" and hasn't actually really made any developed pushes, even with his towerposts on each person

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531803)
i really really really don't want to be wrong

@lito, what prompted this?

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532732)
if roundbox is a wolf I'd bet $1 that indheart is his partner for this read

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532733)
like that really FEELS like a townread on a partner to me

Why do you say this? That's almost exactly what I was thinking at the time, and his calm approach to trying to solve and read under pressure of votes kinda got me off him cause I thought he'd keep up posting better today.

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531830)
freezin

ok enough with sunfan to not lynch him/don't like the reasoning of the people on his wagon

freezin/indheart w/w actually never

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532737)

He did IIRC. He tried Charu and inD, which I think were good pushes. Not as much in the last 30mins of EoD but, and not as much to try to pull people onto his wagons though

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532742)
Why do you say this? That's almost exactly what I was thinking at the time, and his calm approach to trying to solve and read under pressure of votes kinda got me off him cause I thought he'd keep up posting better today.

I don't think inDheart is the type to (visibly) panic
I've seen him wolf when he feels like he is in trouble in both forum and TWG and while I think he was panicking internally, I don't think he's the type to visibly panic, and it felt like if roundbox WAS a wolf, that was a way to give a quick townread on a partner

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4532740)
iirc roundbox dropped a freezin vote and said "this game sucks" and hasn't actually really made any developed pushes, even with his towerposts on each person

What's your read on him atm? Why?

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:41 PM

roundbox didn't try to get a charu wagon going
he said he thought charu was scummy but didn't think anyone would join in
haven't read beyond that yet so idk about inD yet since i don't remember

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4531832)
it's been so long since I've played with a wolf sunfan so I can't honestly remember his meta, I also have no idea how to read him in general. do you think that a sunfan/freezin wolf team is possible?

*DRUDGE SIREN*

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532745)
I don't think inDheart is the type to (visibly) panic
I've seen him wolf when he feels like he is in trouble in both forum and TWG and while I think he was panicking internally, I don't think he's the type to visibly panic, and it felt like if roundbox WAS a wolf, that was a way to give a quick townread on a partner

Does wolf roundbox bus partners and try developing wagons on them near EoD?

YoshL 03-14-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532746)
What's your read on him atm? Why?

i still don't have much on roundbox.

I'd probably have to go re-read his towerposts to see what thought he was putting into the game. he was in my town pile D0 simply because of effortposting. i think however, like anyone else who doesn't post for extended periods of time, the general read slides slowly towards being scummy. He's around null atm, where I wouldn't mind lynching him, but I don't want to actively advocate a roundbox lynch, at least potentially not until reread

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4532723)
town sunfan: one or two posts about me being towny and one "LOCK CLEAR" post

wolf sunfan: making like 10 posts about me being towny, quoting things recently that I made literally at the start of the game

*DRUDGE SIREN GETS LOUDER*

thesunfan 03-14-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532749)
Does wolf roundbox bus partners and try developing wagons on them near EoD?

he sometimes buses and if he felt like he had to develop a wagon on a partner he would but I do think he probably didn't HAVE to develop a wagon on inDheart if he ended up doing that

Charu 03-14-2017 07:44 PM

The hell's a drudge siren

YoshL 03-14-2017 07:44 PM

i've long since forgotten what drudge siren even is lol