Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122379)

Xx{Midnight}xX 02-25-2012 11:04 PM

Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3645760)
And lawl, this is only round ****ing 3 and this "type" of chart is already being used.

I'm actually forced to agree with Krunky on this. I think the difficulty spike is far to much.

On another note this chart's not nearly as deadly to my wrists as I thought it might be.

I thought the jumpstream was gonna be harder than it was.

As for the chart it's self:
1. Yay intense epic chart.
2. Boo your hand usage. It really is killing this chart for me. Like It'd be a lot more enjoyable if you hadn't really done it that way. Not to say it's "wrong" or even "bad" I just simply think other ways of doing it might have done the song more justice.
3. Yay gothic metal <3

tofurox 02-25-2012 11:10 PM

Started whoring this song like crazy. Finally figured out the beginning of the song, but had to get lucky to PA it. Never got through the beginning section without a good until this fluke run, then I get the most random miss somewhere. ARGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PA'd the beginning and the end!!!!!! But noooooo I had to get a miss.

Still, not such a bad score I guess.

hi19hi19 02-25-2012 11:22 PM

What the legitimate **** is that score tofurox
That's way better PA than I can get on it

aslkfdjsdf

Also, middie gave 2/3 positive remarks, that's about as good as I'll ever get from him I guess.

tofurox 02-25-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3645882)

aslkfdjsdf

Also, middie gave 2/3 positive remarks, that's about as good as I'll ever get from him I guess.

That was the craziest fluke run ever. I was derping goods all over the beginning (and end) all the time, but somehow my fingers just happened to hit the right notes that run. I was getting so shakey near the end that I derped a miss somewhere but somehow still PA'd the end.

popsicle_3000 02-26-2012 12:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
awesome song HI!
edit: improved score

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheThong (Post 3645700)
First score I got had 2382903280 goods. XD This is good enough for now. :)

dang i thought i was all that w/ my 14 clean :(

edit 2: take that thuong :)

Xx{Midnight}xX 02-26-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3645882)

aslkfdjsdf

You have a chart that hits my top 10 favorite: Hellbeat V2. (Kinda hard chart to **** up tbh but it still counts :D)

EDIT:

Most of these misses are from the hand ****ed sections and not that framer solo. The boos are mostly from the first jumpstream.

I can do better. Just watch.

reuben_tate 02-26-2012 01:24 AM

My sightread, lmfao. xD

Worked my ass off to get it down to this score, looks like it still isn't good enough though *sigh* Well, I can at least say I tried and that I did make significant improvement. I'll see if I can pump out a better score tomorrow.

EDIT: Middie please at least wait until I fix at least 35 goods, a few averages, 15 misses, and 20 boos before fixing your score some more. Your current score already makes me feel hopeless, no need to rub it in more with a better score. :/

Xx{Midnight}xX 02-26-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3645987)
My sightread, lmfao. xD

Worked my ass off to get it down to this score, looks like it still isn't good enough though *sigh* Well, I can at least say I tried and that I did make significant improvement. I'll see if I can pump out a better score tomorrow.

EDIT: Middie please at least wait until I fix at least 35 goods, a few averages, 15 misses, and 20 boos before fixing your score some more. Your current score already makes me feel hopeless, no need to rub it in more with a better score. :/

If it makes you feel better, I'm not trying to rub it in XD

I just want to not let this one evil monster destroy me. I'm tired of losing that way.

FrozenAngel91 02-26-2012 02:37 AM

Ah jumpstream, my archnemesis. Nice to see you again >.<

Lol a B, I didn't even think that was possible on ffr XD. I am so screwed

Yeah SDG!
I think I can even narrow this down further, PREPARE TO BE CRUSHED LIKE BUG JUMPSTREAM O.O

Edit: On the subject of whether Starlight Reverie should be an 11 or not, I'd vote for an 11. It's slightly slower than southern cross sure, but it's just as long, more dense, and has hands, which I think pushes it over to an 11

Tarrik 02-26-2012 03:07 AM

I WAS going to drop out because of personal reasons, but i decided to push on anyway. My goal is to atleast beat Icy in the end haha.

So..this is a sightread, warm up too, after just waking up. Can possibly do much better.

Also doesn't count since it's D4's song but lol, only 1 good in the solo

Khenra 02-26-2012 04:48 AM

My try for now:

I should be able to do better soon.

Zakvvv666 02-26-2012 07:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sightread, I love this song, also the jumpstream is much easier than I thought it would be.

who_cares973 02-26-2012 07:31 AM

just checked and im not in last place **** yeah

TheThong 02-26-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3645928)
awesome song HI!
edit: improved score

dang i thought i was all that w/ my 14 clean :(

edit 2: take that thuong :)

Minor improvement, but still better than nothing. :p

Take that Eric!

hi19hi19 02-26-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3645805)
EDIT2 : hi19, go listen to some After Forever. ;)

Damn nice suggestion! Really like her voice.
Great music, I will add them to the list of bands in the theme haha

Sending out PMs and updating in a little bit, I'm feeling lazy atm
I'm still considering what to do with the D2 song difficulties. I will go ahead and move Zelda Theme back down to a 10.
Starlight Reverie is a stamina test, but I didn't think it was that bad at only 140 bpm.
If you guys want I will bump it to an 11 I guess, but I personally still think it's too slow for that.
Shows you what I know >_<

Breakdown16 02-26-2012 10:59 AM

Eh, I feel like Zelda is definitely 11. Awkward patterns, polyrhythms, jacks, and switching between 16ths/12ths make it tough for me. I had almost the same number of goods on this as I did on Angel Island.

hi19hi19 02-26-2012 11:01 AM

>_< subjectivemanias

idk I might just have both at 11 and not worry about it.
Focus on the charts themselves I guess.

tofurox 02-26-2012 11:24 AM

I think both of the files (by FFR's standards) should be HIGH 10's. I don't agree with this, I wish that a lot of upper 10's could still be FMO's... but that's just not the way things work I guess. The level system needs to be completely overhauled anyways. Each difficult range is too broad. Not gonna get into all that here though, but yeah.

krunkykai22 02-26-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3645864)
I'm actually forced to agree with Krunky on this. I think the difficulty spike is far to much.

On another note this chart's not nearly as deadly to my wrists as I thought it might be.

I thought the jumpstream was gonna be harder than it was.

As for the chart it's self:
1. Yay intense epic chart.
2. Boo your hand usage. It really is killing this chart for me. Like It'd be a lot more enjoyable if you hadn't really done it that way. Not to say it's "wrong" or even "bad" I just simply think other ways of doing it might have done the song more justice.
3. Yay gothic metal <3

WOW ..... lulz definitely siggy'd [see below] rofl

Plan_Bsk81127 02-26-2012 11:44 AM

Broken triplet jacks are so annoying. lol