Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

Wayward Vagabond 10-25-2018 12:51 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Haku lock town

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 12:52 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652965)
I made another giant post again, please say it's worthless and try to lynch me again plz

that reads list suffers the same problem your last one did

but for reasons I don't think you're as much a wolf anymore

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:54 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Oh yeah, I need to do this for reasons.

Dabackpack

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:55 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
to say one last thing; of the four names, just looking at them
raeko feels the most wolfy to my gut so
I'll move my crappy charu vote to raeko
ok gn

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:57 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
DBP, can you describe how this game feels to you ?

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Hi I have slept pretty much entirely since my last post.

It’s 2am and I just woke up. What kinda wacky shit happened

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:00 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
I don’t even know what to do right now.

Wake up? Go back to bed? I have work in 6 hours wtf is this.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:00 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653027)
posting before I think is how I've played this game since 2014/2015.
I highly recommend it with 0% sarcasm.

can confirm good idea

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:01 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653043)
DBP, can you describe how this game feels to you ?

this game feels like people are becoming town and a PoE circle is forming

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:02 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
I was frustrated at you because watching a toddler shouting 2+2=5 is frustrating

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:03 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
I need to solve you. What should I do ?

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:04 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653049)
I need to solve you. What should I do ?

you need to wish for a detective hat too

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:04 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
This also applies to Manti.

Charu 10-25-2018 01:05 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653039)
that reads list suffers the same problem your last one did

but for reasons I don't think you're as much a wolf anymore

Tell me what you don't like about it because I, as a town, am only able to provide my thoughts.

Is it because I got nulls in there? Is it because it's wordy?

Do you want something like a full on town/null (leans)/wolf with no commentary or thoughts?

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:07 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653048)
I was frustrated at you because watching a toddler shouting 2+2=5 is frustrating

Is that really it ? I feel like that wouldn't be enough.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:08 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:08 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653053)
Is that really it ? I feel like that wouldn't be enough.

Yes, it was really annoying

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:10 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Ugh I’m a whole phase behind.

Haku was bothering me as I was dying irl Monday night so let’s see if that’s still a thing

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:10 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653052)
Tell me what you don't like about it because I, as a town, am only able to provide my thoughts.

Is it because I got nulls in there? Is it because it's wordy?

Do you want something like a full on town/null (leans)/wolf with no commentary or thoughts?

the thing I return to when looking for wolves is commitment to wolfreads

verbosity is fine, nulls are fine
but at the end of the day you need to say something like "I think xxx is a wolf"

skating around those words makes you look like you're testing the waters and not trying to commit to a hard stance that might make you look bad

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:10 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653054)
knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later

I'm legit not happy with this. It tells me nothing.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution