Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

oh my fucking god

inDheart 09-10-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4698021)
Sup folks

My HDD gave away (rest in pieces) and I had to replace it :(

Computer is back in working order

H ELIVES

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697789)
Hey sorry, I'm at work but I got hateandhatred as a wolf last night and Jessie got Shadow God as a town result, I'll give more when I'm not at work, apologies :(

sup

may you explain what exactly you are claiming there

inDheart 09-10-2019 08:51 PM

i feel like i'm obligated to just see what he does here but damn i'm gonna be mad at a slowroll

in any case, perturbation

psychoangel691 09-10-2019 08:54 PM

I'm trying to throw my thoughts down but refreshing as well to try to keep up. Not that I want to defend zenith but I can actually confirm he has work so he's not going to be able to post now. This puts us in a really shit position since h&h has been gone this whole time and only came in now. Which not to be a dick but your HDD issue JUST got fixed like an hour before phase end? just... ugh

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 08:54 PM

Here's the thing

I'm the cop, I don't think I can be miller AND cop. Plus the remaining PR is watcher, they can't "have me as cop"

I'm also astonished InD here is still alive how did you guys vote xelnya?!

I unfortunately could not cop check last night, so there's litterally nothing I checked. I checked out shadowgehrd the first night, which is the true reason I was so hard convinced he was town (sorry bro you're always a wolf otherwise for meme reasons).

zenith's claim is omega obvious wolf since he claims to be cop

123kappa3 09-10-2019 08:56 PM

im here now.

inDheart 09-10-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4698029)
Plus the remaining PR is watcher, they can't "have me as cop"

what's this mean

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4698028)
I'm trying to throw my thoughts down but refreshing as well to try to keep up. Not that I want to defend zenith but I can actually confirm he has work so he's not going to be able to post now. This puts us in a really shit position since h&h has been gone this whole time and only came in now. Which not to be a dick but your HDD issue JUST got fixed like an hour before phase end? just... ugh

Well tbh twg wasn't a really big concern lol. All I did beforehand is message fg on my ps4 to tell her of what happened. Also there's no fucking way I'd play TWG on a ps4 browser, so yeah.

But to be precise, I fixed it today, around 2pm. Then went to bed because I'm working tonight.

inDheart 09-10-2019 08:57 PM

also do you mind if i just throw questions at you about your reads i had a while ago

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4698031)
what's this mean

they'd just know if I was visited by someone else. That's not a seer role or anything.

Even if it was actually tracker, I didn't do squat last night

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4698034)
also do you mind if i just throw questions at you about your reads i had a while ago

sure but pls be quick lol I got 20 mins max

psychoangel691 09-10-2019 08:59 PM

I'm just to the point of being frustrated with this game because we should have had more time to get info. Your counter could be legit, or you could be a wolf trying to save yourself. I'd like to have seen the interaction between you and zenith. Even if I didn't like zenith's claim from the get-go, I like to see how people react. Just sdgfhjdjgswaefgthajgrskhtdgthfjvwAYHDJTUKHJGDBRIFJDHFXG

inDheart 09-10-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697442)
well first off, charu is dead, so it's kind of hard for him to come back

second off, i called out my own vote and dbp and i had a chat about how i was actually reading you; are you remembering some other kind of acerbic call-out that was supposed to slay me?

why do you say "xelnya push isn't bad, but" about dbp if you're at a town lean on him and nothing on xel? and are you saying him showing self-awareness is a bad thing here?

if you had to actually boil your kappa thing down to a read what would it be, and do you have a short list of great points

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 09:01 PM

in the meantime brb replying to birthday thread

123kappa3 09-10-2019 09:01 PM

again if we cant come to a 100% agreement I still think Svaz is super wolf but, If we can agree that H&H is cop wit their answers we go zenith.

inDheart 09-10-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4698035)
they'd just know if I was visited by someone else. That's not a seer role or anything.

Even if it was actually tracker, I didn't do squat last night

can you clarify was that because you didn't send anything in or you just got nothing back

if you sent in a peek who did you try to peek

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 09:06 PM

holy fuck kappa absolutely not lol, the lynch is me or zenith in every scenario, you don't let a counterclaim just happen xD

the part about you, it's not that your vote was all that weird, but people called you out on it and you were just acting very weird about it. I'll let you discredit it since no one but you seemed to care about me pointing it out. I still think you're wolfing hard though, but sadly I don't have time to read the past few pages

The thing about dbp is that people can be wrong and it's fine and it's basically what I meant there, he just looked like he was genuinely wrong and not trying to press a shakier town intentionally

I actually don't have a great points list about kappa, I mean hell look at what the guy just posted about svaz when we have a counter claim scenario, I can't defend that nope sorry.

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4698041)
can you clarify was that because you didn't send anything in or you just got nothing back

if you sent in a peek who did you try to peek

I didn't send anything aside from "will probably have to sub out if I can't fix my pc"

When I got it running I messaged fg again to know if it was too late, she said "you can post but you can't do night action". And now I'm here

psychoangel691 09-10-2019 09:10 PM

I'm just going to throw thoughts out here:

zenith/h&h - somewhere in here there's a wolf, we know this already just a matter of determining which is the liar.

so that leaves:

DBP
Svaz
inD
kappa

two out of these 4 are wolves, I had some weary thoughts on kappa early on but as the game has progressed I've started leaning more town.
So that leaves me on just 3 here, so far I've liked inD's participation but I guess I should comb back through and look for anything weird.
DBP has been a weird vibe for me all game
Svaz I liked when first subbing in, not sure what to think now that we're down to this position.
If I spitballed without looking back I'd probably land on Svaz/DBP being the two in this group.

Pretty sure I didn't miss anyone right? OP isn't fully updated.