Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:33 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697983)
I was at work from when I got up to just about now, yesterday I was admittedly playing ffxiv most of the day, not a lot else seemed to be happening

also I said how I felt re: wolves at the beginning of the day phase, though I admit DBP's reaction to it felt at least somewhat plausible and feels a little safer

I suppose you're not going to believe me, but, I'm neither (and also not a godfather, I'm just VT but I also don't see any claims from anyone else so why is just my role being speculated, wtf lol)

For what it's worth additionally, I 100% don't follow the "if they're not a cop, they're wolf" logic, like what the fuck? seriously

also, I posted following Zenith's claim and I feel like it's pretty genuine given that 1) there have been no cop flips 2) we have flips and 3) there are cops in the setup per OP and 4) nobody has counterclaimed

I don't feel like this is a particularly challenging line of logic to follow but w/e

You can go for it I guess, but at this point it will end the game so I'd recommend you don't.

The if your not cop your wolf logic is based on POE.

Svaz 09-10-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697991)
The if your not cop your wolf logic is based on POE.

there's three wolves and three VTs left. One is just as likely as the other especially as a mass claim has not happened

inDheart 09-10-2019 06:42 PM

the mass claim is like, 90% done lol

everyone who does not cc zenith is treatable as vt since wolves won't claim wolf, but i would love it if wolves would like to claim flipped PRs or something

Svaz 09-10-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697809)
I feel like Zenith is trustworthy here so I wanna go along with his vote, just seems rude to not hear from hnh first and voting too much right now is kinda risky given that, we’re in mylo right?

quoting this post so kappa doesn't try to pull some shysty ass "when did you say that" type stuff, though they already voted me so w/e

look.

we've had enough games where wolves afk under suspicion to provide as little information as possible for that to be the case here.

i'm just saying now, before EoD, my vote is going to HnH

given this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697983)
I posted following Zenith's claim and I feel like it's pretty genuine given that 1) there have been no cop flips 2) we have flips and 3) there are cops in the setup per OP and 4) nobody has counterclaimed

and I guess also 5) all but the accused have posted since

this is the whackest defense I've ever seen and if you don't think I'm instantly voting you tomorrow (assuming you don't dogpile today) you're incorrect

inDheart 09-10-2019 06:44 PM

i feel like a lylo hasn't broken in half this cleanly in a long time

Svaz 09-10-2019 06:56 PM

like really, kappa, in what world are you going to bemoan "inactivity" and then not vote for not someone who not only has a wolf read but has been observed to have been avoiding posting and has not posted since start of phase

please explain

Svaz 09-10-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697968)
surprise bitch bet you thought you'd seen the last of me,

btw this is a reference to a dumb American Horror Story Scene, I don't mean to be genuinely offensive here to clarify

Svaz 09-10-2019 07:06 PM

but, apologies if it came off that way, I rly need to cut down on my profanity use as like, a human I think

123kappa3 09-10-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697998)
like really, kappa, in what world are you going to bemoan "inactivity" and then not vote for not someone who not only has a wolf read but has been observed to have been avoiding posting and has not posted since start of phase

please explain

because we need a wolve 100%. The zenith claim looks fake. So if it is a wolf claim on H&H in hopes H&H doesnt post then wolves win.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 07:24 PM

Also miller is a thing

123kappa3 09-10-2019 07:24 PM

Its mostly a situation where we need more info so im trying to get it.

inDheart 09-10-2019 07:43 PM

svaz are you caught up/have you read my posts

inDheart 09-10-2019 07:49 PM

i keep seeing regs come by on viewing thread and wanting to see like "gradiant has replaced h&h!"

inDheart 09-10-2019 08:14 PM

man, i don't know why i'm even trying

best case scenario i'm fighting to win a kitb here? the wolves are all out and proud now

inDheart 09-10-2019 08:20 PM

but in the event of that

@kappa @psycho

you're my town now, pick your fav wolf if we're worried enough about claim stuff to not lynch zenith

we gotta stack

Svaz 09-10-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4698003)
because we need a wolve 100%. The zenith claim looks fake. So if it is a wolf claim on H&H in hopes H&H doesnt post then wolves win.

literally how

why are you not voting him if you really think this

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4698007)
svaz are you caught up/have you read my posts

yes, but what did you want me to focus on specifically?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4698004)
Also miller is a thing

yeah, but in the event he's not even defending himself? seems like the same AFK out tactic we've seen a bunch of other times by now, I'm struggling to see it any other way

though I'd be disappointed if that was his opening wolf performance after waiting so long to be wolf

Funnygurl555 09-10-2019 08:41 PM

Vote Count

Hateandhatred - 1 (_Zenith_)

Phase ends at 10:00 PM Central Time Bout an hour 20.

inDheart 09-10-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4698016)
yes, but what did you want me to focus on specifically?

i mean if you're so set on h&h then maybe do as you were

i don't think zenith's claim is a great claim as they go, and he's selectively responding to me and dbp isn't defending him very well either

so uh, did that have literally any impact

psychoangel691 09-10-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4698014)
but in the event of that

@kappa @psycho

you're my town now, pick your fav wolf if we're worried enough about claim stuff to not lynch zenith

we gotta stack

oi, okay let me take a peek real quick again at few posts. @kappa if we're leaving zenith out are you thinking svaz next? Just wanna get your thoughts as well. I will read your posts you already made too but since we're getting closer wanted to see if you had any other thoughts.

Hateandhatred 09-10-2019 08:44 PM

Sup folks

My HDD gave away (rest in pieces) and I had to replace it :(

Computer is back in working order