Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Oubliette Keyboard Originals (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154493)

Oubliette 09-14-2023 11:18 AM

Oubliette Keyboard Originals

Oubliette Keyboard Originals

Hello, it has been a very long time xD ... I've been able to regain access to my dormant account of the past decade with the help of the FFR User Admin.

Anyways, after a fairly long inactivity period from StepMania / FFR, I've been involved with many other keyboard / dance pad rhythm games for the past while now. As such, the past few years I have charted some new keyboard spreads. I've been meaning to do a proper Etterna / StepMania ".sm" conversion and publish them (I know that the game supports multiple different file formats now, but when done this conversion results in a much cleaner package). I figured a thread post acting as a hub for those releases would be the most appropriate for me, and seems like the forum is still alive. The quality of the most recent charts are certainly better than the stuff I have published to song packs in the distant past, so I hope you enjoy.

Recent Charts (>= 2021)
Sorted by Newest to Oldest. Excuse the simple banner art, I feel like I will make it uglier with text xD

Download All Charts As A Songpack (Updated - January 14, 2024)

Vector Field - Sephra's Paradox

Technical hybrid boss chart, inspired by original ITG chart. Full 4K difficulty spread.
Etterna Difficulties: 13 - 18 - 22 - 27

China - Kensuke Ushio

Long jack / chordjack rice technical chart. Full 4K difficulty spread. Special thanks to DoNotMess and Jesuren for the middle two difficulties.
Etterna Difficulties: 11 - 16 - 19 - 22

2 Hookers and an Eightball - Mindless Self Indulgence

Solo mode remap challenge of an older solo conversion I made of an even olderer chart. Single 6K difficulty only.
Etterna Difficulties: 21

REDLINE (color Bass Doggo VIP) - Virtual Riot

Cool technical hybrid chart, inspired by original ITG chart. Full 4K difficulty spread.
Etterna Difficulties: 9 - 12 - 16 - 21

CyberConnect - Blacklolita

Cool technical hybrid chart, inspired by original DDR chart. Full 4K difficulty spread.
Etterna Difficulties: 7 - 10 - 13 - 18 - 22

Matt Silver - Remo-con

Chordjack rice technical chart, inspired by original ITG chart. Full 4K difficulty spread. Special thanks to Jesuren, Arzenvald and DoNotMess for the top three difficulties.
Etterna Difficulties: 7 - 12 - 16 - 19 - 21 - 23

Tenshi - Gouryella

Jump stream rice technical chart, inspired by original DDR chart. Full 4K difficulty spread.
Etterna Difficulties: 5 - 9 - 14 - 17

-

Ancient Charts (<= 2012)
To be honest, I'm not sure if the cutoff year should be like 2012 or 2014 xD ... Also, since the FFR simfile purge (i.e. removal of all user uploaded StepMania files), I have definitely lost some standalone charts from this time period. I may also be forgetting about some other charts or packs that I have charts submitted under. Either way, this stuff is pretty old and are of questionable quality, so proceed with caution. I have what I remember listed here purely for archival / nostalgic purpose. Charts are accessible via pack download only.

Meltdown 2
FFR Community Pack Spring 2012 / FFR Community Pack Novice Files Compilation
Fairly polished full 4K difficulty spread. I'd probably chart it a bit differently now, but still holds up for introductory players or as an accuracy chart.

Moonchild
FFR Community Pack Summer 2011
Single 4K difficulty accuracy chart, no frills, pretty average.

2 Hookers And An Eightball
Burning Heat! (Full Option Mix)
79 Solo Files (IV)
Some 6K conversions of pretty old 4K charts, these can still be pretty fun.

Binedump (Cut)
Hard Songs Megapack Volume 9 / Rebound Vibrajacking Pack III
Some 4K technical dump to break your hands to. Probably better than the stuff later on this list, but still maybe over-mapped.

Mad Keyboard Zone
Hard Songs Megapack Volume 9 / Xoon 4 Blue Version / Xoon MAD Pack
Meme 4K chart - the mapping is kind of silly, and the chart itself is kind of a meme with the Etterna difficulty calculator xD

2-9
Gnat Attack 3
The Oracle
Rebound Vibrajacking Pack II
Some 4K technical dumps to break your hands to, definitely over-mapped filth xD

-

Wiosna 09-14-2023 11:53 AM

Re: Oubliette Keyboard Originals

Didn't know that you were Falcon on osu!. Welcome back

AutotelicBrown 09-14-2023 12:27 PM

Gamer, can't believe you beat me to releasing proper spreads to Etterna

Oubliette 09-14-2023 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiosna (Post 4792200)
Didn't know that you were Falcon on osu!. Welcome back

Yea, I've had too many different online handles - even with just rhythm gaming alone. It wasn't a complete secret to some, but I really didn't make it obvious 😂

Thank you! Honestly, I didn't think I would be able to get this account back since it was registered with an email address that no longer exists, but here I am.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutotelicBrown (Post 4792201)
Gamer, can't believe you beat me to releasing proper spreads to Etterna

Ahhh, sorry :V

Around when I was last active with these forums solo / 6K and fuller spreads were the freshest things.

Oubliette 09-15-2023 01:45 PM

Edit: Shelving other mapping projects and will try again once I have the right amount of time and interest to make something better.

Deamerai 09-28-2023 02:31 PM

A legend returns

Oubliette 09-28-2023 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deamerai (Post 4792290)
A legend returns

Ahhh, I don't know about legend xD, don't feel that I've done enough and been too far removed (personal stuff between the initial inactivity and picking up other rhythm games), but thanks. I might get more opportunity to work on stuffs late 2023 / early 2024.

icontrolyourworld 09-29-2023 01:18 PM

welcome back <3

ToonE156 10-2-2023 11:15 AM

Welcome back dude!

kommisar 10-5-2023 10:47 AM

aye I remember your 6k files. good shit

Oubliette 10-6-2023 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 4792364)
aye I remember your 6k files. good shit

ahhh, you remember those xD, unfortunately with the FFR uploaded user file purge some charts are lost media now

feel like I've seen you around Pump It Up Canada. featured chiptune artist now also, good stuff. lowkey got me listening to more chiptune music back in the early 2010s

kommisar 10-7-2023 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oubliette (Post 4792387)
ahhh, you remember those xD, unfortunately with the FFR uploaded user file purge some charts are lost media now

feel like I've seen you around Pump It Up Canada. featured chiptune artist now also, good stuff. lowkey got me listening to more chiptune music back in the early 2010s

aye I pop into pump it up canada occasionally whenever I have access to an XX cab haha.

DossarLX ODI 10-7-2023 10:43 PM

That 2-9 chart was actually where I first heard the song and then I stepped it for FFR as well.

James May 10-16-2023 11:07 PM

Oh snap owo

Welcome back