Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

mellonxcollie 03-12-2017 08:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

during the first day phase**

YoshL 03-12-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531475)
can people explain why they weren't moving their votes off of haku when he had quite a collection
@Charu
@Yoshl
@Freezin for a minute

there's no reason not to unvote considering how close to insta we were and I never saw an explanation from any of you, I think

because given the things that were happening at the time and the emotional state i was put in, i was looking forward to haku not being able to play in the game anymore.

@freezin, i didn't see any thoughts on the sunfan wagon

YoshL 03-12-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4531539)
anyways just reading this last page: how often is lynching an inactive during the day phase a hit on a wolf? Even if one of us is a wolf, the active wolves will push the lynch away from that person and toward a town inactive. So that's a pretty silly idea IMO

barring the slank earlier, this is actually the first point that i've read regarding lynching inactives that has ever made me not want to lynch inactives early

mellonxcollie 03-12-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4531541)
because given the things that were happening at the time and the emotional state i was put in, i was looking forward to haku not being able to play in the game anymore.

I don't like this answer. You were willing to kill Haku just because he was annoying you, not because you thought he was a wolf? Not a very town-aligned mindset

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4531541)

@freezin, i didn't see any thoughts on the sunfan wagon

I made a response, I'll dig up the post for you in a sec

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4531537)
If you had to pick between Tokzic/Lightknight/Mellonxcollie.

What would it be?

inDheart
Of those three, I really can't say. Raeko has precedent at staying UTR until she has to resurface, lightknight's logic is ?????, and Tokzic hasn't made a non-RP post except to vote sunfan.

inD at least I feel has posted enough to where I can read him a little, and he came off as scummy during the Haku debacle. Also, if he flips wolf I'm going after YoshL tomorrow.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 08:22 PM

Like im trying to lynch freezin. A good deal of efgort has been spent defending myself this phase. I have interacted in real time often and ive given my thoughts at the time. You can tell what ive been thinking imo.
So I think this is a u problem

YoshL 03-12-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4531543)
I don't like this answer. You were willing to kill Haku just because he was annoying you, not because you thought he was a wolf? Not a very town-aligned mindset

i'm not going to sugar coat it. i didn't care. there's other things i can say about current situation, but i don't enjoy sob storying it up in these, so stick it in your "yoshl d0 actions" for your reference

mellonxcollie 03-12-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4531547)
i'm not going to sugar coat it. i didn't care. there's other things i can say about current situation, but i don't enjoy sob storying it up in these, so stick it in your "yoshl d0 actions" for your reference

Yeah, that's fair enough. I still don't think it's a very pro-town stance but I appreciate the honesty!

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531342)
After thinking about it only person I don't like on the sunfan wagon is tokzic. Haku seems to have legit reasons but who knows if he actually believes them or is going to move on before getting what he's asking for.

@Yoshl

roundbox 03-12-2017 08:26 PM

I'll be posting soon

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 08:27 PM

Ninja'd by the resurface.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4531539)
Hi guys I'm really sorry I haven't been around this weekend. It's my mum's birthday and I've been super busy all weekend. I totally forgot (I am a terrible daughter I know, I do have a gift for her coming in the mail)

anyways just reading this last page: how often is lynching an inactive during the day phase a hit on a wolf? Even if one of us is a wolf, the active wolves will push the lynch away from that person and toward a town inactive. So that's a pretty silly idea IMO

I'm going to work on catching up right now. Sorry again but I should be free a lot more now that the weekend is over

What if two of them are wolves and are neighbors ?
Coolio. I'll hold you to that promise of being more free now that the weekend is over. Got any scumreads or d'ya still have to read up?

Lightknight924 03-12-2017 08:28 PM

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!

FreezinIce.

Lightknight924 03-12-2017 08:29 PM

[color=red]FreezinIce[color] WHUP

Lightknight924 03-12-2017 08:29 PM

WHUP FREEZINICE

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4531554)
[color=red]FreezinIce[color] WHUP

Fail

Hakulyte 03-12-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531546)
Like im trying to lynch freezin. A good deal of efgort has been spent defending myself this phase. I have interacted in real time often and ive given my thoughts at the time. You can tell what ive been thinking imo.
So I think this is a u problem

His ridiculous volume tell and unfiltered posting makes me believe he's unlikely to be wolf.

..but I certainly agree that how he's posting can be frustrating.

Do you think there's inherent wolfy traits here?

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 08:30 PM

Also:

Are you fucking kidding me right now dude?

Lightknight924 03-12-2017 08:31 PM

YoshL 03-12-2017 08:31 PM

lightknight, you're posting with the assumption that we can read your mind as to why you're so mad and why you're voting freezinice. please clarify.