Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

Kibblre 11-6-2011 03:39 PM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attractive (Post 3563563)
I know a glitch that nobody else seems to know about. I would never report the glitch unless it was worth my while. I will report the glitch if someone sends me 100k credits. pm me if interested.

Attractive 11-6-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibblre (Post 3563593)

i said pm me if interested because this account does not accept credits. If you truly are interested in knowing the glitch, then please send the credits to my broker's account: unattractive

Kibblre 11-6-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attractive (Post 3563596)
i said pm me if interested because this account does not accept credits. If you truly are interested in knowing the glitch, then please send the credits to my broker's account: unattractive

XCV 11-6-2011 06:29 PM

A few minor things. [or, Alex is a grammar nazi part one]

On velo's engine, skill tokens are apparently genre "tweleve."
You might as well change the text for First Try on the ST page to "Pass Legend of Zelda Remix" to stop all two of the people asking where it is.
Change passing to pass [BB Revenge]
"Chorus" is misspelled [Dance to Moroder]
I suppose "Parachute" should be "Parachute (stupid clowns)" [Made in Innocent]
"Eien Maikyu" [st page] should be "Eien Meikyu" [in-game] or vice versa
"Genos Forest F-Zero", "Im Raving (B0UNC3 Mix)" should have apostrophes
"Technostorm Hurricaine" is misspelled
"Get an FC on" or "Get an AAA on" should arguably just be "FC" and "AAA" [too many to count]

aaaaaaaand some even smaller things that I don't want to comb the entire page for.

HammyMcSquirrel 11-7-2011 12:25 AM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/arrows/

Page title says "Arrow Guessing Game" (old name) when it should be "Credit Jackpot."

Sprite- 11-7-2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XCV (Post 3563679)
A few minor things. [or, Alex is a grammar nazi part one]

You might as well change the text for First Try on the ST page to "Pass Legend of Zelda Remix" to stop all two of the people asking where it is.
Change passing to pass [BB Revenge]
"Chorus" is misspelled [Dance to Moroder]
I suppose "Parachute" should be "Parachute (stupid clowns)" [Made in Innocent]
"Eien Maikyu" [st page] should be "Eien Meikyu" [in-game] or vice versa
"Genos Forest F-Zero", "Im Raving (B0UNC3 Mix)" should have apostrophes
"Technostorm Hurricaine" is misspelled

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel (Post 3563849)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/arrows/

Page title says "Arrow Guessing Game" (old name) when it should be "Credit Jackpot."

Fixed both of these. Thanks a lot again!

Xx{Midnight}xX 11-7-2011 01:29 AM

On Velocity's MP engine the "try song again" button doesn't work. (I use it to play because the regular one doesn't load for me.)

Also on the MP engine I see this glitch where it replaces the engine build from (right now) Subin to Undefined. Everything still records fine but I don't think it's supposed to do that.

One more thing. The MP engine constantly will go "You are connected to multiplayer" to "No longer connected" or something of that sort after like not even a minute.

Emithith 11-7-2011 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibblre (Post 3563593)

I hope you didn't miss those creds. He's not gonna tell you ever, either way, since there is no glitch.

justin_ator 11-7-2011 02:20 AM

Unless Attractive was referring to the glitch where receiving credits showed as you sending credits still rofl

00Razor00 11-7-2011 02:30 AM

lol gg into getting suckered out of 100k credits

Emithith 11-7-2011 03:39 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...s/backgrounds/
"Unscheduled maintenance, should be back up soon --aperson"

Is this a page that didn't get updated when the site went down? Or just a feature that will come up someday that I didn't know about.

Attractive 11-7-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3563882)
I hope you didn't miss those creds. He's not gonna tell you ever, either way, since there is no glitch.

Speak for yourself. I am a man of my word and I'm not joking or trying to scam anybody. If you have any further comments regarding the secret glitch, please send them via pm.

reuben_tate 11-8-2011 06:52 PM

A few combinations of mods and scroll types don't work as one would expect. Either that, or they are not consistent. For example, in the Velocity engine. If you have the mini setting on, on the up/down scroll type the arrows are always small, but on the left/right scroll type, the arrows get smaller as they approach the stationary arrows.

The tornado effect doesn't work with the left/right scroll. In the left scroll, I can't seem to hit any of the arrows and there's random arrows just "peeking" out at the right side of the screen and then disappearing. On right scroll, there's this stupid as hell boomerang effect where some of the arrows move toward the stationary arrows and then "boomerang" back in the opposite direction.

Also, my average rank in the Velocity engine shows a different number than the average rank on my levelranks page.

MarioNintendo 11-8-2011 07:12 PM

When watching replays, if you click on "open settings" before starting the replay, there seems to be no way to close them, therefore making that function a nuisance more than a tool :p.

Velocity 11-8-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 3564763)
When watching replays, if you click on "open settings" before starting the replay, there seems to be no way to close them, therefore making that function a nuisance more than a tool :p.

Press the Settings Key, by default it's "Scroll Lock" ;D

Kibblre 11-8-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Razor00 (Post 3563885)
lol gg into getting suckered out of 100k credits

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3563882)

I never even sent any credits. You guys are gullible =D

hi19hi19 11-8-2011 10:24 PM

Veteran's song not showing up on Velocity engine for anyone else?

This has been going on for a while I just never bothered to report it but it's starting to get kinda annoying the more used to Velo engine I get.

Velocity 11-8-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3564853)
Veteran's song not showing up on Velocity engine for anyone else?

This has been going on for a while I just never bothered to report it but it's starting to get kinda annoying the more used to Velo engine I get.

I'll look into it, I'm guessing you're using the In-game login.

hi19hi19 11-8-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3564854)
I'll look into it, I'm guessing you're using the In-game login.

Yes.

Velocity 11-8-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3564861)
Yes.

Fixed now, I wasn't checking Vet status for the playlist file. Tis was a small oversight.