Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

mellon_collie 11-9-2019 03:18 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702144)
The reason I do not have FFA or shadow as votes is I odnt think voting them even if I think they could be wolves gives us enough info. Like for example if FFA is a wolf no one else really looks bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702145)
For specifically d0 I odnt vote inactive but theres no reason to keep them now.

do you think we will get any info on wolf connections if we lynch an inactive?

123kappa3 11-9-2019 03:21 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4702147)
do you think we will get any info on wolf connections if we lynch an inactive?

No but, I think wayward being non existent dosnt help town.

Heres the deall we arnt going to know if they are a wolf or town if they dont post but, they can still help wolves without helping town if they are a wolf. They cant help town if they arent here.

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 04:20 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702140)
A brief look over storns iso and well first few posts are just meme, then he has some good thoughts and I think why I like him so much is because of how he views d0 votes. which is the same way I view them.

He has some sketchy posts that make him look bad, but all in all he plays in a similar way I play. I think hes town. Even tho hes got some weird posts I think it could be not thinking 100% through it and trying to get conversation.

I could be a little biased because I feel like he plays similar to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702146)
Storn said hes an easy lynch. Thats bad.

Storn also seems to go with his gut with the first reads he was doing in the beginning (both good and bad)

The wolf hot spot idea. makes sense but, not at at that point if that makes sense.

To me a lot of things that makes him look bad I think could be just not thinking things through

To me the first ultimately leans him a little town, while the follow up leans him a little scum. At best, it seems you're on the fence and could tip either way and you'll have to forgive me for not liking that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702148)
No but, I think wayward being non existent dosnt help town.

Heres the deall we arnt going to know if they are a wolf or town if they dont post but, they can still help wolves without helping town if they are a wolf. They cant help town if they arent here.

Why is this true d2 but not d0?
Yes I've heard the "chance to play" argument before we all signed up we also did a rollcall I think for this so I don't wanna hear that tired excuse

Point blank Kappa

Why is this true d2 and not d0?

123kappa3 11-9-2019 04:59 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702149)
To me the first ultimately leans him a little town, while the follow up leans him a little scum. At best, it seems you're on the fence and could tip either way and you'll have to forgive me for not liking that.



Why is this true d2 but not d0?
Yes I've heard the "chance to play" argument before we all signed up we also did a rollcall I think for this so I don't wanna hear that tired excuse

Point blank Kappa

Why is this true d2 and not d0?

For a couple of reasons first wayward said they would post and had a reason for not posting yet. (now if they dont post I have an issue, One of the reasons im not voting svaz)

2nd d0 getting rid of a nobody literly does nothing. You take a shot in the dark and maybe you get a wolf maybe you dont its a gamble and regardless you in the same spot the next day nothing changes. You cant get any info.


Remeber wayward is a sub.


The only reason im entertaining this idea is if we dont come to a consensus on a wolf.


I understand your point of of view and I can see how this makes me look flaky but, everyone is so split right now that maybe if we cant get a good idea on a vote we vote wayward.

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 05:27 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702150)
For a couple of reasons first wayward said they would post and had a reason for not posting yet. (now if they dont post I have an issue, One of the reasons im not voting svaz)

Where did he said he had a reason to not post? I remember an apology and calling FFA rude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702150)
2nd d0 getting rid of a nobody literly does nothing. You take a shot in the dark and maybe you get a wolf maybe you dont its a gamble and regardless you in the same spot the next day nothing changes. You cant get any info.

....sigh, this is false for a few reasons
You're offloading dead slots that will always always always be an issue for town. They are either town that will be giant ??? as long as you keep them alive (The further in the game, the worst) or they are wolf going UTR

In my experience, it's legit 50/50 is tends to pan out better then town trying to find a wolf d0 any other way

The longer an inactive is around, you can bet more and more of the conversation goes to them as time goes on and it makes it easier for wolves to engage longer. Think about it, by d3 if you kept them around a wolf can literally just spourt about inactives all day, especially if they have a lick of sense and have been killing off town who post, something everyone forgets is going to happen when they defend inactive slots

The sooner they are gone the better. Lynch the first, rejoice when it's a wolf (happens more then Storn pretends it does) and hopefully inactive wolves will see they can't pull that shit and start engaging. Remember, the more wolves engage the easier we can spot them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702150)
Remeber wayward is a sub.

This has nothing to do with anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702150)


I understand your point of of view and I can see how this makes me look flaky but, everyone is so split right now that maybe if we cant get a good idea on a vote we vote wayward.

If everyone is so split, I would expect you to try and contrast the candidates and ask for second/third picks from everyone to see if a censuses could be reach easier.

Instead you are saying "well if we dont agree lets just lynch the guy with 2 posts" which yes, absolutely makes you look flakey af

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 05:30 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Oh EoD is today and not tomorrow
I'll still be around

123kappa3 11-9-2019 05:40 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4702053)
I haven't changed my avatar yet because I need to read the thread first but hi

It's my brother's birthday today so not going to have much time to read until after so JUST A HEADS UP

here is wayward saying they wont post untill after. so if they dont post that looks bad.

I cant argue with you because your opinion is your opinion. Based on your experience what you say is completely true.

I feel like getting conversation going and lynching based on what people say is a better route then memeing the hell out of d0 and just lynching who ever doesnt talk.

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 06:04 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Just not on d2, huh?

123kappa3 11-9-2019 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
d2 is when like you said inactives become more of a problem. inactives are always going to be a problem.

my point is I dont think inactives should be looked at untill after d0 to establish some kind of start to the game.

123kappa3 11-9-2019 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
its why i never liked the meme route you guys take.

Charu 11-9-2019 06:32 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
I for one am also against Mr. Wayward being voted for.

Why they only have two posts, and it's a sub at that which means Mr. Wayward will most likely be replaced, or outright taken out, by the start of the night round!

Now before you go and point fingers at yours truly, ladies and gents, a replacement of a no show is still just as bad as someone skirting by the limit! And I'm sure most of you are aware of said limit with the replacements, no?

...

And besides, I rather to vote someone that I both believe to be a bad guy at the moment than chase another no show! But I will vote for Mr. Wayward if I deem it necessary to keep the show going!

Funnygurl555 11-9-2019 06:34 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
FUCK YOU STEVE

Funnygurl555 11-9-2019 06:38 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
voting wayward is lazy imo. he's gonna get replaced or modkilled.

what are you thinking for eod charu?

Charu 11-9-2019 06:41 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702161)
voting wayward is lazy imo. he's gonna get replaced or modkilled.

what are you thinking for eod charu?

If you read my long segment, you would know, Ms. Funny!

Funnygurl555 11-9-2019 06:45 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702162)
If you read my long segment, you would know, Ms. Funny!

so still storn?

123kappa3 11-9-2019 06:48 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
so atcually i didnt think about the mod kill part so i apologies thats actually super dumb of me

Charu 11-9-2019 06:49 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702163)
so still storn?

You got it!

It's amusing to see the responses thus far have been painting Mr. Storn as a good guy, so I hope for my own sake I'm correct with my conclusion!

Funnygurl555 11-9-2019 06:50 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702165)
You got it!

It's amusing to see the responses thus far have been painting Mr. Storn as a good guy, so I hope for my own sake I'm correct with my conclusion!

yeah i disagree with you here

gl

Charu 11-9-2019 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702166)
yeah i disagree with you here

gl

So it's a good thing I don't trust you either, mmm?

Funnygurl555 11-9-2019 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702167)
So it's a good thing I don't trust you either, mmm?

i mean, yeah i guess. i think you're pretty sketchy too


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution