Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

M0nkeyz 10-31-2014 11:06 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 [Regular batch: OPEN]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4226995)
(I dont know artist rip)

hm, is that the artist name? or do you really not know the artist name?

Xiz 10-31-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0nkeyz (Post 4226996)
hm, is that the artist name? or do you really don't know the artist name?

bmah knows it not me, and im too lazy to look it up haha.

hi19hi19 10-31-2014 11:33 PM

The artist is innkeeper

EDIT- lol I looked it up then clicked your video link and it literally says the artist in the video title
ur next level lazy

Xiz 10-31-2014 11:33 PM

ty lel

hi19hi19 10-31-2014 11:36 PM

I'm curious how many of the background arpeggios, jacks, and sound effects you stepped.
Could easily make a mid FGO out of that song or teens difficulty or anything in between. Pretty versatile song.

Xiz 10-31-2014 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4227012)
I'm curious how many of the background arpeggios, jacks, and sound effects you stepped.
Could easily make a mid FGO out of that song or teens difficulty or anything in between. Pretty versatile song.

That's actually something we are currently working on.
There are some sections of the song where there can only be so much done, so the question I guess comes how many spikes will there be lol

hi19hi19 10-31-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikexd (Post 4226991)

pls god

we eat at five five five guys

everyone hype for bacon theory

bacon bacon bacon mmmmm

rCaliberGX 10-31-2014 11:53 PM

the whole file better be red notes

Silvuh 11-1-2014 12:44 AM

40 files.

Please make sure everything you sent in is on this list. It's been a while since we've had a batch this small. Submissions for September-October will remain open for three more days, closing on the last second of November 3rd, server time. If you wish to exchange any submitted files, you may also do that in this time period. Please title your e-mails appropriately, because submissions for the 2014 November-December batch have just opened.

The July-August batch has still not been fully signed up for due to the unavailability of judges. Thankfully, smaller batches like this one will not require as much work, so it shouldn't take as long to process when we get to it.

TheDiamondCrafter and masterzatwork: For regular batches, files are supposed to be sent to the regularffrsubmissions e-mail, not ffrsubmissions. ffrsubmissions is for fixes for files in the queue.

Also, TheDiamondCrafter: You claimed the track you sent in is "without copyright", but the track is from Blind Guardian's fifth album, released in 1995, re-released in 2007. © 1997-2014 Blind Guardian. All rights reserved. The file will not be accepted into the batch without proof of permission.

DJzAIKz: Your file had steps in two difficulties, but they were exactly the same. I've removed one set of them, but please do watch out for this in the future.

M0nkeyz: Don't forget to put your username on the folder that's inside your .rar. Also, I'm not sure how you ended up with .wav files. I downloaded Desertion from Newgrounds, and it's a 192 kbps .mp3. Wild Horses is 160 kbps. Sending them as wavs unneedingly inflates the size of the batch.

hi19hi19 11-1-2014 12:54 AM

Wow I'm definitely most hyped for Zauberkugel

Also curious to see bmah's Galaxy in Toybox [Heavy] :)

bmah 11-1-2014 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4227060)
Also curious to see bmah's Galaxy in Toybox [Heavy] :)

It is pretty...hard. Though it could definitely be even harder. I hope the judges will understand the methods to my madness. :)

tosh 11-1-2014 01:07 AM

"Japan Style Breakcore - 2 (hi19hi19)"

I love you, hi19.

hi19hi19 11-1-2014 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tosh (Post 4227064)
"Japan Style Breakcore - 2 (hi19hi19)"

I love you, hi19.

It's also a 90, I think. Every Reizoko Cj file I make is a 90 apparently.

Though this one could be a point or two higher because of the ending rolls.
And I did make Cirno and /a/ and... you know what never mind that theory.

ilikexd 11-1-2014 02:19 AM

I'm extremely hyped for burned down the ghost house and escaped spooks.

It may even exceed a 10 on the bmah song name scale.

hi19hi19 11-1-2014 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikexd (Post 4227078)
I'm extremely hyped for burned down the ghost house and escaped spooks.

It may even exceed a 10 on the bmah song name scale.

http://manbow.nothing.sh/event/event...um=18&event=97

!!!

VisD 11-1-2014 03:14 AM

wtf my email went to drafts instead of sending out loool

No matter, I'll be sending it in properly soon. I might swop out something for Blue Stahli.

DJzAIKz 11-1-2014 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvuh (Post 4227055)
DJzAIKz: Your file had steps in two difficulties, but they were exactly the same. I've removed one set of them, but please do watch out for this in the future.

sorry didn't notice that btw thanks :)

MarioNintendo 11-1-2014 10:21 AM

I'm definitely missing the most important files I wanted to submit:

Frain Breeze
La Fuite des jours
PWRPFF RAVES

what happened to those? Was the attachement missing? Sadly, I don't have my computer right now, but I'm convinced I sent them.

Edit: after looking in my outbox, I sent final fixes for pwrpff raves on october 11 to ffrsubmissions@gmail.com, and sent la fuite des jours and frainbreeze around july to regularffrsubmissions@gmail.com (maybe there are fixed versions thrown around left and right, that I don't remember, simply try to find the most up to date).

Edit edit: I might be confused... Were they instead included in the july batch, which hasn't started being judged? If so, i updated pwrpff raves lol, you coud swap it out! but if not... Well i need help to understand what's happening

M0nkeyz 11-1-2014 10:32 AM

Silvuh, you want me to re-send you the file with my username in it, or is it alright the way it is?

ilikexd 11-1-2014 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4227147)
I'm definitely missing the most important files I wanted to submit:

Frain Breeze
La Fuite des jours
PWRPFF RAVES

what happened to those? Was the attachement missing? Sadly, I don't have my computer right now, but I'm convinced I sent them.

Edit: after looking in my outbox, I sent final fixes for pwrpff raves on october 11 to ffrsubmissions@gmail.com, and sent la fuite des jours and frainbreeze around july to regularffrsubmissions@gmail.com (maybe there are fixed versions thrown around left and right, that I don't remember, simply try to find the most up to date).

Edit edit: I might be confused... Were they instead included in the july batch, which hasn't started being judged? If so, i updated pwrpff raves lol, you coud swap it out! but if not... Well i need help to understand what's happening

All three of these are in the July/August batch, judging of which has not started.