Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

Hakulyte 05-2-2019 04:38 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

That feel when you're hyped, but no one is at your party.

Daikyi 05-2-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4672714)
Considering this is D0 and how many people I've seen while being online after work; I can pmuch tell I won't be leading this game.

I guess I will mostly just echo feedback as the game goes on and try to fetch what I think will make a difference.

right now im getting the vibe of a young teen trying to say things for the sake of hoping that people respomd to them for attention. another of the long posts was also super flimsy, as it was some really unprompted introspection of a past game and needing to reset or something, despite the fact that this game hasnt seen any real meat in analysis or action.

i literally just wokr up as well so im prolly going to sit on actual further analysis on this, because of waking up, and the fact that its haku, but imo its at least a thing that i wanted to put out here tbh

--------

did a little more rereading and haku is having some intense focus on the last game, like it seems to be way overstated in his posts. currently leaning towards it being fake remorse ish, potentially to mask wolfiness tbh

_____

i said yeah to indheart because it was late last night for me and i agreed with the twg burnout thing

double negative is a roundbox meme lol

Antori 05-2-2019 07:51 AM

hi i'm back from optics doctor

Antori 05-2-2019 07:59 AM

lots of new people in this game what do you guys think of me

i have slight town read on star-crossed but i think star always sounds town just by nature

departure yeah yeah (idk how to haiku)

MixMasterLar 05-2-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4672726)

Five, seven, and five.
That is how you structure it
Weird Japanese poems

Daikyi 05-2-2019 09:33 AM

isnt that last line 6 syllables

MixMasterLar 05-2-2019 09:34 AM

Also Haku is town because he would express all that to a wolf partner if he had one

Yosh throwing sus on Haku and not being super committal it on is more padding then what Yosh is accusing Haku of doing.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4672728)
isnt that last line 6 syllables

1,weird
2 jap
3 a
4 nese
5 poems

Daikyi 05-2-2019 09:50 AM

https://www.howmanysyllables.com/words/poems

Daikyi 05-2-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4672729)
Also Haku is town because he would express all that to a wolf partner if he had one

Yosh throwing sus on Haku and not being super committal it on is more padding then what Yosh is accusing Haku of doing.

first paragraph, heavy dislike on the black and white stance. i dont really understand the point youre trying to make there either.

second paragraph, the commentary that i provided was my general feelings about haku spewing. unsure why youre expecting me to be super commital to it for some reason? i even stated pretty clearly that it was a general feeling i was getting, and kinda obviously, because theres not a big field of substance behind it, im not going to shove the read in

Daikyi 05-2-2019 09:55 AM

ok so from what i understand mml, you believe that i am padding, by offering up commentary on what i think someones doing in thread.

like, confirm that you believe thats padding more than someone spamming thread and talking about the previous game, as if the prev. game performance was somehow tightly linked to this game

XelNya 05-2-2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4672713)

Yeah I think my vote's not moving any time soon

Daikyi 05-2-2019 10:05 AM

i wish that image didnt mess up phone resolution lmao

mellon_collie 05-2-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4672700)
I'm still thinking at what went wrong in the previous game and what I should do about it this game knowing I'm likely to be stuck in the same situation.

wat?? how are you expecting to be in the same situation as last game...? I know you already expanded but I just don't get it at all how it's going to be the same situation this game

also I know a guy named Li Chen I bet he didn't draw that comic though

inDheart 05-2-2019 10:17 AM

man, i don't understand the memes anymore

2+2 image auto-resizing where

mellon_collie 05-2-2019 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672685)
I don't know what this means.

Also work just started so I'll be pretty swamped til 6am server

star-crossed for now

it means plz stop making poems guys ;_;

Daikyi 05-2-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

talking about the previous game, as if the prev. game performance was somehow tightly linked to this game
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4672736)
wat?? how are you expecting to be in the same situation as last game...? I know you already expanded but I just don't get it at all how it's going to be the same situation this game

there it is ayy

star-crossed 05-2-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4672721)
right now im getting the vibe of a young teen trying to say things for the sake of hoping that people respomd to them for attention. another of the long posts was also super flimsy, as it was some really unprompted introspection of a past game and needing to reset or something, despite the fact that this game hasnt seen any real meat in analysis or action.

i literally just wokr up as well so im prolly going to sit on actual further analysis on this, because of waking up, and the fact that its haku, but imo its at least a thing that i wanted to put out here tbh

--------

did a little more rereading and haku is having some intense focus on the last game, like it seems to be way overstated in his posts. currently leaning towards it being fake remorse ish, potentially to mask wolfiness tbh

_____

i said yeah to indheart because it was late last night for me and i agreed with the twg burnout thing

double negative is a roundbox meme lol

I am surprised you stated the first sentence that way, when it sounds like you actually know Haku. Is posting for attention, as you say, sus to you? Also, if we are being literal, I think the introspection/reset message you were talking about was prompted by a question.

star-crossed 05-2-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4672729)

You can not have a wolf partner and not be town either, just saying. But I disagree with the meat of this too, because the types of concerns Haku is voicing are way more relevant to playing as a townsperson, than a wolf. So this comes off as flippant and surface level to me. And the second paragraph makes no sense to me.

star-crossed 05-2-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4672726)
lots of new people in this game what do you guys think of me

i have slight town read on star-crossed but i think star always sounds town just by nature

And with "always", is your sample size just the one game..?