Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Stuck at Home Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151803)

Kawakawa 04-27-2020 05:14 PM

Re: Stuck at Home Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4727300)
Hope ya'll are ready for a difficulty ramp up in D3

Yes please! OwO

I tied Dan's score, that's safe enough for me I hope~ >w<

danredge 04-27-2020 06:32 PM

Hey Good Job Kawa 0_0 Those middle finger are getting fast ! I don't know if hobby will try to reach us but this round was a really good battle ! Can't wait to start the Final Grind Tomorrow \(n_n)/

SubaruPoptart 04-28-2020 12:37 AM

ahhhh go crazy ahhhh go stupid ahhhh

might be done with my school stuff before new round starts and oh boy this is gonna be a fun one. Hopefully if everyone else doesn't get Cryo scores in D6 I should be all set but I'm still a lil nervous.

Kawakawa 04-28-2020 10:32 AM

Grats joupa and dan, let's make this final round a real challenge!

danredge 04-28-2020 12:47 PM

Hey Congrats to Everyone, especially Joup and Kawa ;) ! Holy Hell Joup have already less good than my miss 0_0 gonna be a hard one !

Hey Subaru congrats for the D6 finals, what difficulty is the D3 song approximatively ?

SubaruPoptart 04-28-2020 12:55 PM

D1's song is ridiculous not gonna lie

D3's song is also highkey nuts. Hardest green-note swing chart in the game I'd say.

D5 onwards is how it do but the stream in D6's song is ridiculous, especially the one going into the jumptrills cuz I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Dan imo knowing how stuff works here D3's prolly mid-70's early 80's, it's definitely a doozy with the poly's on the purple. That's where I got most of my goods.

MonkeyFoo 04-28-2020 01:46 PM

Dance with 12 Gauge is a solid song. It's less tricky than the last one, Rainbow Tylenol, so I'm pretty sure all three of us in D2 could AAA it if we worked at it. It's going to be an exciting matchup.

psychoangel691 04-28-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danredge (Post 4727552)
Hey Congrats to Everyone, especially Joup and Kawa ;) ! Holy Hell Joup have already less good than my miss 0_0 gonna be a hard one !

Hey Subaru congrats for the D6 finals, what difficulty is the D3 song approximatively ?

69/70 was where I'm at on it definitely nowhere near 80 I could maybe level with it being in the low 70s

if you guys in D2 can AAA those bursts you don't belong in D2

MonkeyFoo 04-28-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4727566)
if you guys in D2 can AAA those bursts you don't belong in D2

The bursts are short, so it should be possible to get muscle memory working from slowed-down practice. The notes don't come nearly as fast and dense as, say, that burst near the beginning of TGWP part 1. I'm talking lots of practice here, I can't even FC it yet.

That said, I've seen a lot of people hit new personal bests through this tournament, myself definitely included. I love the way the competition is pushing everyone to improve.

Joupawesome 04-28-2020 02:42 PM

Gratz to Dan and Kawa and everyone else for making it to the finals!

the file for d3 is super tricky tbh, i'm just going to have a good knock at it with a fresh mind tomorrow, since i usually am better with acc when starting sessions.

URL 04-28-2020 03:20 PM

D5 song is 10/10, I love songs where colors mean absolutely fucking nothing.

psychoangel691 04-28-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyFoo (Post 4727597)
The bursts are short, so it should be possible to get muscle memory working from slowed-down practice. The notes don't come nearly as fast and dense as, say, that burst near the beginning of TGWP part 1. I'm talking lots of practice here, I can't even FC it yet.

That said, I've seen a lot of people hit new personal bests through this tournament, myself definitely included. I love the way the competition is pushing everyone to improve.

I've been running tournaments since 2009, I'm aware people grow some significantly so. But you're saying all of you left in D2 should be able to AAA, which I disagree with. You're a bit of an outlier in your group and had a pretty significant skill boost. I also think you may be underestimating 12 gauge a bit, plus generally below D4 most struggle with bursty patterns.

Either way good luck on the grind.

psychoangel691 04-28-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by URL (Post 4727694)

Someone sounds salty

psychoangel691 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

ps color theory is a thing and it does have a purpose

TC_Halogen 04-28-2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

hi, prolific simfiler, high-level player and content judge here; please stop shitting on people who work hard to make good content

as a person who hasn't even dabbled in creation of charts, your overtly negative and uninformed opinion means absolutely fucking nothing (treat content creators rudely, get treated rudely back)

_Fluttershy_ 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

Holy crap, Arere!! I can't compete with your scores - you've had an amazing skillboost!! I'm pretty much fighting for 2nd at this point, I think.

Arere 04-28-2020 05:15 PM

Thanks, really trying to push to d6

ive done enough in d5 and i really wanna see what i can do before the ot

Chaotic_X 04-28-2020 07:34 PM

I wish there was some sort of quarantine symbol we could have as a profile badge for placing in the tournament lol. Congrats to everyone who made it to top 3!

danredge 04-28-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Hey URL do you know thay you can change your parameter and activate Halved Noteskin. This might help you if you don't like color n_n

MonkeyFoo 04-28-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danredge (Post 4727989)
Hey URL do you know thay you can change your parameter and activate Halved Noteskin. This might help you if you don't like color n_n

If that's not enough, you can also set each of the confusing colors to show as blue. I had a lot less trouble with Fast Rap Battle that way.