Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Live I: The Happening (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140062)

thesunfan 12-12-2014 10:48 AM

TWG Live I: The Happening

If you have not played live TWG/mafia before, I suggest you read all/most of this post. (At least lie to me and tell me you read it </3).

Link to the signup thread here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=139889

So yeah the first game will occur at 7PM server time tonight. I wanna make sure that everything about rules and shit is clear before then so that the game gets off on time. Obviously, you need a working microphone and webcam in order to play.

First things first, the program we will be using for this video aspect of the gameplay is called Zoom. Most of you have probably not heard of it; I sure hadn't before I played. But it works really well for video mafia/twg.

If you don't have it downloaded, go here: https://zoom.us/download
its rather simple to download.

Before I leave for work, I'll post a link to the zoom we will be using in the thread.

Messages from the mod will be sent over the website for Slack. If you have not been added to slack, please yell at me or dAnceguy to get you added. Its pretty simple to use.

GENERAL RULES DIFFERENCES:
As I outlined in another of my posts before, there are a few differences that should be touched upon.

Voting is rather different from forum mafia: voting can only occur within a small window during the game and only on people that are already formaled, which will be discussed further. If someone wants someone to be voted up for lynching, they can attempt to formal them. In order for a formal to take place, someone must second the formal as well. Once there is a formal on someone, there is a 1-minute (or less) accusation from people who find that person suspicious, followed by a 4-minute defense from the formaled person. At the end of the formal, the mod will step in and ask if the person that holds the formal would like it to be pushed to a vote, during which the person responds with either "Push" or "Rescind." If they say push, the mod will give the formaled person a "last 10 seconds" and then will countdown for people to vote on the person, if they so wish. It takes a simple majority for the person to die. If the vote is exactly split (say, 6 voting for and 6 voting against), the person is alive (no KitB). If a vote does not pass on someone, they cannot be formaled for the rest of the day.

During the night, there should be no talking from those alive in the game (those who are dead and are simply observing may hang out and stuff.)
Mafia may NOT discuss strategy during the night (Ie, "I think we should distance more or anything of a similar nature). If there are 3 or more mafia alive, they must use 2 kills (although they can use them on the same person) instead of one. No kills and killing fellow mafia at night is not allowed. You should also always have your camera turned off at night and your audio muted. The shortcut commands for this in zoom is Alt+A for audio and Alt+V for video, or you can hit the microphone and the camera in the bottom left of the zoom window.

If you are a role, actions are done a tiny bit differently. When you try and use an action, the mod will ask you to confirm your action. If you confirm, tell them "confirm" or "c" for short.
If you are Vanilla Town, the mod will not send you a PM. The lack of a PM is your PM.

If you need to do something during the night, make sure that you tell the mod that you are going to be afk. You don't want the day to begin without you, after all.

There are no cardflips and vigilante kills and mafia kills are not differentiated between. Modkills are the only kills that are announced as such (And hopefully we won't have any of those).

ZOOM OPTIONS:

A better zoom experience can be had by following these three steps:

1) Don't play on mobile. Its hard to see and hear everyone if you do, and other players will have a hard time seeing and hearing you. Mobile zoom is lame.

2) Turn on "Always show name on video window." This will allow you to see who is who in the zoom. Their name will be displayed in their video if you have this turned on, which helps out a lot. Don't mistake Choof for Lurker. This is done by hitting settings, clicking on the video tab and selecting the box next to "Always show name on video window."

3) Turn on Gallery Mode. If there's more than 4-8 people (depending on window size), Zoom might not always display everyone's video for some stupid reason. In the top right, there is a button that allows you to always see everyone's video (assuming they have it turned on).

OTHER STUFF:

Again, I'll be posting a link to the zoom before I leave for work. You guys can use it to hang out and maybe get an early game started if there's interest, but this should start around 7PM Server.

Since I'll be at work when this starts, I have asked a good friend of mine who has experience with Video Mafia to mod for me until I get home. He is taking time out of his day that he could be using for other things so that you guys can have fun. Please respect him and his time. Also, he's a pretty chill guy.

That covers everything I haven't forgotten for now. I'll be making 2 more posts for other important things below. Please read them.

STATS/REVEALS:

G1: Town Wins
Cop: Danceguy (Green on Raeko N1, Red on Blind N2)
Nerfed Medic: Lurker (Saved Xiz N1, Saved Yoshl N2)
Mafia: Blind, Xiz (Killed Jrodd N1, Shot Yoshl N2)
Town: Tokzic, Raeko, Yoshl, Funnygurl, Force, RNGRX, Jrodd
Lynches: RNGRX D0, Xiz D1, Blind D2

G2: Mafia Wins
Parity Cop: Force (Xiz and Sunfan Different N1, Sunfan and Mashi Same N2, Mashi and Raeko Different N3)
Nerfed Medic: Lurker (Tokzic N0)
Vigi: Blind (Killed Sunfan N1)
Mafia: Mashi, Sunfan and Tokzic (Killed Xiz and Lurker N0, Killed Blind and Jrodd N1, Killed Danceguy N2, Killed Raeko N3)
Town: dAnceguy, Xiz, Yoshl, Dabackpack, Antronach, Raeko, Jrodd, Halogen, Charmoleon
Lynches: Slept D1, Charmoleon D2, Antronach D3, Force D4

G3: Mafia Wins
Hypno: TPS (Voodoo'd D0)
1-shot Cop: Blind (Red on Tokzic N1)
Mafia: Tokzic (Voodoo: Voodoo'd TPS N-; "Agree"), Jrodd (Killed Yoshl N1, Killed Jteh N2, Killed Raeko N3, Killed Blind N4)
Town: Antronach, Xiz, Jteh, Yoshl, Raeko, Dabackpack, Charu, Lurker
Lynches: Charu D0, Tokzic D1, Lurker D2, Antronach D3, Dabackpack D4

G4: Town Wins
Cop: James May (Green on Shadow N1, Green on Tox N2, Green on Danceguy N3, Red on Raeko N4,
Nerfed Medic: Tox (dAnceguy N1, Lurker N2, Danceguy N3, James May N4
Mafia: Raeko, Lurker (Jteh N1, RNGRX N2, Shot Danceguy N3, Tox N4
Town: Jteh, dAnceguy, Shadow, RNGRX, Mashi, Samurai, Force
Lynches: Slept D0, Samurai D1, Lurker D2, T-Force D3, Raeko D4

G5: Mafia Wins
Parity Cop: Xiz (Force and Raeko Same N1, Raeko and Danceguy Same N2)
Nerfed Medic: Force (Raeko N0)
Vigilante: Antronach (Killed Lurker N1)
Mafia: Mashi, Shadow, RNGRX (Force and Charmoleon N0, Tokzic N1, Xiz N2, Antronach N3, Raeko N4)
Town: Charmoleon, DFR, Tokzic, Raeko, Danceguy, Jteh, Funnygurl, Mashi, James May
Lynches: Shadow D1, DFR D2, James May D3, Slept D4, Funnygurl D5

G6: Mafia Wins
Cop: Charu
Mafia: Force, Funnygurl (Danceguy, lurker, DFR)
Town: Sunfan, DFR, Blind, Danceguy, lurker, Jteh
Lynches: Charu D0, T-Force D1, Blind D2, Mafia gets immunity in f3

RNGRX: 3-0 (100%)
Mashi 3-0 (100%)
Shadow: 2-0 (100%)
Samurai: 1-0 (100%)
Tox: 1-0 (100%)
Tokzic: 3-1 (75%)
Jrodd: 2-1 (67%)
Funnygurl: 2-1 (67%)
Force: 3-2 (60%)
James May: 1-1 (50%)
Sunfan: 1-1 (50%)
dAnceguy: 2-3 (40%)
Yoshl: 1-2 (33%)
Jteh: 1-3 (25%)
Raeko: 1-4 (20%)
Lurker: 1-5 (17%)
DFR: 0-1 (0%)
TPS: 0-1 (0%)
Halogen: 0-1 (0%)
Charu: 0-2 (0%)
Backpack: 0-2 (0%)
Charmoleon: 0-2 (0%)
Antronach 0-3 (0%)
Blind: 0-4 (0%)
Xiz: 0-4 (0%)

thesunfan 12-12-2014 10:49 AM

Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

If you have not joined the TWG Slack group, PLEASE DO SO. In order to be added, please PM an email address of yours to dAnceguy. You need to have access to slack in order to play.

thesunfan 12-12-2014 10:49 AM

Link to the zoom that will be used: https://zoom.us/j/318726117

dAnceguy117 12-12-2014 02:52 PM

If you are planning to play tonight (or any other night) but have not been added to Slack, please PM me!

If you do not know what Slack is, please PM me!

edit: nevermind lol

j-rodd123 12-12-2014 06:53 PM

bump

blindreper1179 12-12-2014 06:58 PM

this is a thing right?

DaBackpack 12-12-2014 07:01 PM

stream where

s1rnight 12-12-2014 08:44 PM

http://twitch.tv/charuv2 it's here!

T-Force 12-12-2014 08:51 PM

Charu best emcee.

Charles Claythorne 12-13-2014 01:28 AM

t-force more like t-REKT

lurker 12-13-2014 01:30 AM

happened

DaBackpack 12-13-2014 01:31 AM

that was some bullshit

totes do it again

Xiz 12-13-2014 01:33 AM

such bullshit

cant wait for more

Jtehanonymous 12-13-2014 01:36 AM

I bleed green :'( If only I could make that work for me.

But it was really fun omg. Will join in tomorrow for more~ nice playing that last game with you guys.

Last two games were v. intense.

Tokzic 12-13-2014 01:36 AM

THREE FOR THREE BABY!!

pls stop rolling me wolf

YoshL 12-13-2014 01:45 AM

jteh you're p-cool dat was phun

Charu 12-13-2014 08:36 AM

Last session is being uploaded to Youtube to be viewed forever because Twitch sucks at Archiving.

Charu 12-13-2014 08:43 AM

Wow, third game of the first session might be screwed. Twitch for some reason blocked the audio!?

lmao, okay. Hopefully that doesn't carry over to Youtube.

samurai7694 12-13-2014 10:11 AM

I would like to see these youtube videos, please and thanks. Also I most likely will be playing tonight now that I properly set up my Zoom account

blindreper1179 12-13-2014 11:09 AM

Fuck you j rodd!!!