Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

Charu 11-6-2019 04:34 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701594)
It's a month long Shmup (Arcade shooter/bullet hell) competition! I'm having problems recording my runs (since none of them are top 3, I'm just submitting screenshots) but many of the players are so you can check the score listings and see footage of the top runs

Still gonna try to stream throughout the month, just gotta work through the tech

*letting me go out of character again*

Yo, this sounds fun. I'm super bad at Shmups though, but I have a blast playing through hard ones. I'm assuming you have to do use actual hardware and not emulate though, right? Can't be easy with some Shmups being JP only and or being strictly a cabinet.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:34 PM

Charu, Mellon collie, riot, (charu is literly because hes a shit) also {flashflash} is looking weird dont think id vote tho. Never lynching DBP, Kayla because of inactivity.

Storn, Xel, MML are town reads

IM not going to try to read shadow so ill put under no lynch as well.

Funny is kind of in the same boat as flash flash all though less so because of posting less.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:35 PM

there in no order btw

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 04:35 PM

why wouldn't you vote us if you think we are weird?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:38 PM

oh shit i forgot reasons. mellon collie because of the comments towards riots post of liking it. Riot because of the explanation of his list which makes it seem like it was strategic which if it wasnt then it would look more town but, now it looks like hes using the talk as a way to cover up the bad list. Flash flash is also a kind of lynch just because of their reads and being a little flip floppy and stuff but idk yet.

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 04:44 PM

newsflash kappa: most ppl are town, so most ppl shouldn't be weird :P

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:45 PM

Im going to push every semi wolf read I get. You cant tell me how to play :( .

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701508)
You like the reads or like he did a reads yet recognise it's hot garbage? This is an important distinction

I like that he did the reads list, I recognize there weren't any good reads it was on page 3 for god's sake.

It's the act of doing it itself that I liked. it seemed like he was really putting himself out there to produce conversation. Who cares if the actual reads were garbage, anyone's reads would be garbage that early on

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701556)
Did you get useful information out of it? And I am not talking about the list.

What READS have this list given you besides reads on ME?

Answer me this and I'll continue to dive deeper....

People took it and ran with it as a reason to accuse you. When you were the first person to really start doing anything in the game and getting it going. I think that looks pretty suspect personally

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 04:47 PM

idk mml i ain't taking activity as a reason to not lynch xel

he's usually inactive as any alignment so activity should be nai too?
:thinking:

but i ain't at "lynch xel" yet either. we got some tImE

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701567)
raeko

between riots crappy list and raeko liking the crappy list I think liking it is the bigger crime

this is some of the flimsiest "reasoning" I've ever seen even from you, got anything else?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701595)
*letting me go out of character again*

Yo, this sounds fun. I'm super bad at Shmups though, but I have a blast playing through hard ones. I'm assuming you have to do use actual hardware and not emulate though, right? Can't be easy with some Shmups being JP only and or being strictly a cabinet.

Naw, some of the games (most) are very expensive imports and out of print so emulators are allowed. A few are now on PS4/Switch as part of the Arcade Archieves series though. Support rereleases of rare games!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701605)
idk mml i ain't taking activity as a reason to not lynch xel

he's usually inactive as any alignment so activity should be nai too?
:thinking:

but i ain't at "lynch xel" yet either. we got some tImE

It's more so that he's contributing and, if wolf, will be easier to catch later then if he was inactive.
It's more so you don't ever lynch actives that contribute d0 unless some serious jank leads you to believe they are 100% a hit, not that I think active Xel is town Xel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701606)
this is some of the flimsiest "reasoning" I've ever seen even from you, got anything else?

Have you seen his cases on me before?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:08 PM

Also Kappa: leaving inactive alive has never helped town once.

Also I guess you no vote EoD? Because the hypothetical was that it's 2 minutes away, so you just no vote here in that case?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:11 PM

what no you said if my top 3 i gave it. If i had to choose one right now id vote charu

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:12 PM

lynching inactives d0 is dumb

storn42 11-6-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701608)
Also Kappa: leaving inactive alive has never helped town once.

Also I guess you no vote EoD? Because the hypothetical was that it's 2 minutes away, so you just no vote here in that case?

i've said this a thousand time, i'll say it athousand more.

ITS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA TO LYNCH INACTIVES ON D0.
that is all.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701609)
what no you said if my top 3 i gave it. If i had to choose one right now id vote charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701596)
Charu, Mellon collie, riot, (charu is literly because hes a shit) also {flashflash} is looking weird dont think id vote tho. Never lynching DBP, Kayla because of inactivity.

Storn, Xel, MML are town reads

IM not going to try to read shadow so ill put under no lynch as well.

Funny is kind of in the same boat as flash flash all though less so because of posting less.

So what I'm reading is, you didn't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701610)
lynching inactives d0 is dumb

I've argued this point seriously too many times in the past but no for real keeping inactives around / risking replacements has never helped town fucking once.

The only reason I wouldn't lynch DPB here is I know if he's town he'll tryhard at the 11th hour and if he doesn't even try then I autovote next phase

Kayla has pulled that "go UTR and then try to meet posting requirements doing EoD clusterfuck" as wolf before and I don't see any reason I should remove her off the table should the time come and she's failed to make any solid posts.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701611)
i've said this a thousand time, i'll say it athousand more.

ITS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA TO LYNCH INACTIVES ON D0.
that is all.

Sadly, that's all you've said on the matter. If I asked you to show me examples of the mindset winning games, could you?

Because it's certainly lost them

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:23 PM

sorry my formatting was really bad. I ment just for flash flash i wouldnt vot even tho they were looking bad.

Anyway I by no means excuse DBP and Kayla from being a wolf and will go after vote them if they continue to be inactive or trying to fly under the radar. But I do think DBP said they wernt going to be as active and would be mad if that was used against them before the game started so theres also that.

Charu 11-6-2019 05:30 PM

I happily agree with the assessment that leaving inactives alive is bad for any party involved. Or a single party if one should exist in this fine conundrum of a game! Doubly so with this game in particular. I shall think the contestants not want something important be at the hands of a no-show. That's simply a no-go!

That is why we have backups at hand which I will accept for this phase only. I believe leaving them be for only this phase to be an acceptable trade-off and perhaps lynch the rest when the deed is done!

What does the audience think?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:30 PM

OMG fking poptart is in this game doing poptart things I completly forgot.