Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 07:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492846)
Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

TL;DR AragakiAyase IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR ME


From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.

Super late and super predictable, but I believe Pazzaz. For one, that possible angleshooting quip I had ahem, that gut feeling is 100% explained, and the Charu kill makes hella sense now.

And it isn't like he cleared my top scum. I don't see a reason not to take him at his word.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492850)
Alright so I have no idea when these phases start and end so don't mind me.

Just read what I missed from EoD post, going to catch up just from there for now and try to do some isolations later if I have the dedication to sit through it all.

You can do it

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492855)
I don't really follow

if you pick a townie and a scum, and the townie is targeted but the scum ends up dying, don't you get a similar result of the townie being pseudo confirmed? I think your claim is believable but just trying to make sense of this

I think Pazzaz answered this, but I took it as he didn't have a strong scumlean to do this with.

Which I want to point out, is garbage btw. I buy you're probably town but you should have been reading the thread and you should have been keeping up with your own list. I'm thankful for clearing a town that most of us cleared already but unless you seriously thought Charu was scum there was work you could have accomplished to have made this situation better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492859)
My comments in bold above.

That first line of logic goes no where and is offset by Pazzaz's claim anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492867)
K E K

Did you see my response to Shado regarding this? It was so good he pretended to have not even seen it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492881)
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

Tokzic has 23 post? Could have fooled me.
I have too many scumleans to feel that going after Tokzic right now is worth the effort, but I can't defend him by any means.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492892)
Well if I didn't respond I would seem pretty suspicious and if I for some reason became a target at EOD my explanation would seem pretty weak if I said it then. If I got hanged, me saying AA is safe wouldn't really have an impact as the wolfs would probably kill him.

Good thinking on Paz's part. Post seems pure. I'm pretty ok with removing him from the table.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492895)

hakulyte is doing actual thinking about the setup, which i really like

A nonshitposting Haku is probably a scum Haku, though. Unless you disagree.
I want to disagree, I really really do want to believe he's drastically changing his meta after Turbo 7 and trying.

But eh

I just can't see it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492940)
Assuming this is true. That means you have been able to read the thread. And surely by now you have a reads list you can post, or something of that idea.

Right?

Funny this is coming from Storn though

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492943)
Where is everybody? So many people with single digit posts this phase

I overslept and then had to go to the store to get some meats. Got me some Polish Sausage, porkschops and hamburger. Also a case of Jones Soda.

I'll probably be in the thread on and off all night though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492945)
I feel like a lot of my posts lately are activity related but


See I promised myself I wouldn't use post theory and shit like this makes me glad I haven't been keeping up with it.

So many people under the fucking hostwould rip about the anus of Commentrics so bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4492950)

#544 is an all right MML post if not remarkably groundbreaking, but i wouldn't call dfr's reasons for saying gs is town illegitimate. you quoted them dude, they're there, what you want is evidence. can add MML to the pile of people coming out of the argument above on AA's side though. the amount of support for AA, and comparative lack thereof for freezin, could have wolves just choosing the right side, is what i wanna get at, though AA's base also includes some pretty towny people

1: Those reasons where pisspoor moldy excuses. I won't accept them and they are all the more weaker now that DFR never truly defended them and Gold Stinger has pretty much disappeared (barring I missed him)

2: Yeah AA pointed that out. As legit as that reasoning is, Freezin wasn't helping his case.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
NO ONE SEEMS TO THINK ANDY IS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS?

....alright then

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492962)
NO ONE SEEMS TO THINK ANDY IS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS?

....alright then

idk, he lost his townread for me with the whole coinflip thing and how he seems to not really care about why people say it's bad. sitting at null atm

also indheart the reason I'm the inactive enforcer this game is because I've realized (finally) that more often than not, wolves sit in the inactive players because it's difficult to be comfortable posting a lot as a wolf

also if I look at the more active players, I don't have a solid scumlean on any of them

I think MML/yoshl are pretty towny
xel semi cleared himself with post 1092 or something, where he said to lynch him instead of freezing
shadowolfe I *thought* was scummy, now I'm kind of null on him, wouldn't lynch today though

and now is where it gets murky, dfr has not done anything this game that makes me townread him
roundbox had his push on xel which seemed fine, if annoying because he took forever to make a concrete case, but I'm also not particularly townreading him
storn/gs I actually have townleans on, storn moreso than gs

then there's zenith/andy who are null, and the clusterfuck of inactives who I think have at least 2 scum

I'm hesitant to meta juckter's slot off of inactivity because of wineandbread, and wnb's content has seemed ok to me. pazzaz I also believe, I think he's more likely town than not, but this read depends a lot on whether or not he follows through with the large post with thoughts that he promised and what it contains

I'm not feeling good about precarious, V is null, I actually think haku is scummy (will have to go back and dig more), and I'd like to see more definitive conclusions from indheart when he manages to finish catching up

so tldr

the top actives seem towny-null for me (really just shado who is null), and the inactives are a lot of ???/scum

which is why I KEEP pushing them but it's hard when nothing seems to gain traction

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
MML is your vote still on pazzaz? join me on dfr, he needs more pressure

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492960)
Tokzic has 23 post? Could have fooled me.
I have too many scumleans to feel that going after Tokzic right now is worth the effort, but I can't defend him by any means.

You have too many scumleans? This is good news, 'cause I'm starting to get frustrated at how few I have, despite (attempts at) isolating you and Tokzic and gold stinger and roundbox. I was about to ISO yoshl but got sidetracked off his profile and started playing all the songs he had stepped. Most of them destroyed me, but I won't use that to vote him.

Onky notable thing from ISOing is that tokzic is weird as hell. Point is, I've got way too many town/nulls and almost no solid scumreads.

Aside from Haku, who else are you scumleaning?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Where I stand right now.


A Ayase
- Mentioned mutiple times he seems towny, pretty cleared by Paz
Xel - That post from EoD, and the fact that his wagon started simply because Roundbox can't be bothered to do work before voting anyway, makes me feel good about him. He had a shit d0 but hoping that'll change this phase.
Pazzaz - is probably telling the truth and following that logic he's town.

-
YoshL - Seems alright. We mindmelded for awhile and he makes solid points most of the time. His game got hella better this phase.
Zenith is probably is town because he's always a little bitch when he's town. Glad to see he's at least considering solving the game.

-
Storn could really post more, but he isn't what I would consider an inactive.
WiB Is just now coming back into the game. Keep posting, bub
Precarious needs to make a comeback. Did he ever do a solid post? A reads list? Do I not remember them?
Shadowolfe is always hard for me to read. He hasn't totally lost his shit at me this game which is nice, albeit out of chararcter for him. I could see him being scum but there isn't a strong reason to believe it right now.
InDHeart is playing recap episode. I like this considering how far behind he was, but I want to see more before placing him

-
V needs to fucking post
Gold Stinger needs to fucking post
Tokzic needs to fucking post

-
Haku is probably a wolf, but the vacation story checks out so I am hesitant to paint him red.
Andy's post still doesn't look right to me, guys. No one else sees it, so maybe he is horribly misplaced on this list. But he's awfully wise about some things and not about others, and that rubs me the wrong way.

-
Roundbox's only real contribution is starting a bullshit wagon on Xel, who as it turns out is probably town. Had he bounced back and tried something else he wouldn't be this far down, but that's it. In near 100 hours that is it.
danceflashrevo Never made me feel better about him, I don't see alot of new post that strike me as good, and I agree with AA that he isn't projecting town like he normally does. I had him down here mid-d0 and he's still down here.

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 08:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492967)
You have too many scumleans? This is good news, 'cause I'm starting to get frustrated at how few I have, despite (attempts at) isolating you and Tokzic and gold stinger and roundbox. I was about to ISO yoshl but got sidetracked off his profile and started playing all the songs he had stepped. Most of them destroyed me, but I won't use that to vote him.

Onky notable thing from ISOing is that tokzic is weird as hell. Point is, I've got way too many town/nulls and almost no solid scumreads.

Aside from Haku, who else are you scumleaning?

you know what this usually means

either wolves are hiding in inactives or you're a wolf having trouble picking scumleans

but I think the latter is far less likely, although both is a possibility

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I didn't have as many scumleans as I thought once I really tried to sort them lol. Well, Haku and the inactives I guess bring the number up.

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492971)
you know what this usually means

either wolves are hiding in inactives or you're a wolf having trouble picking scumleans

but I think the latter is far less likely, although both is a possibility

although I actually don't have a lot of solid scumreads either lmao

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492971)
you know what this usually means

either wolves are hiding in inactives or you're a wolf having trouble picking scumleans

but I think the latter is far less likely, although both is a possibility

Lol yeah I'm afraid of that about inactives, but it could also be good wolves in my towns/nulls that have fooled me.

If I were a wolf I would be pushing someone. There's always bullshit to find and push on if that were the case. Instead, I'm stuck just halfheartedly rereading people while internally screaming at this game.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492965)
idk, he lost his townread for me with the whole coinflip thing and how he seems to not really care about why people say it's bad. sitting at null atm

also indheart the reason I'm the inactive enforcer this game is because I've realized (finally) that more often than not, wolves sit in the inactive players because it's difficult to be comfortable posting a lot as a wolf

also if I look at the more active players, I don't have a solid scumlean on any of them

I think MML/yoshl are pretty towny
xel semi cleared himself with post 1092 or something, where he said to lynch him instead of freezing
shadowolfe I *thought* was scummy, now I'm kind of null on him, wouldn't lynch today though

and now is where it gets murky, dfr has not done anything this game that makes me townread him
roundbox had his push on xel which seemed fine, if annoying because he took forever to make a concrete case, but I'm also not particularly townreading him
storn/gs I actually have townleans on, storn moreso than gs

then there's zenith/andy who are null, and the clusterfuck of inactives who I think have at least 2 scum

I'm hesitant to meta juckter's slot off of inactivity because of wineandbread, and wnb's content has seemed ok to me. pazzaz I also believe, I think he's more likely town than not, but this read depends a lot on whether or not he follows through with the large post with thoughts that he promised and what it contains

I'm not feeling good about precarious, V is null, I actually think haku is scummy (will have to go back and dig more), and I'd like to see more definitive conclusions from indheart when he manages to finish catching up

so tldr

the top actives seem towny-null for me (really just shado who is null), and the inactives are a lot of ???/scum

which is why I KEEP pushing them but it's hard when nothing seems to gain traction

See I don't think I ever got around to townleaning Andy to begin with. Null might be a fair spot for him considering it's his first game but honestly I like where I have him---he doesn't seem like he shouldn't be able to figure out our points.

I would like to see you do a Haku post.


Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492966)
MML is your vote still on pazzaz? join me on dfr, he needs more pressure

Oh right I need to move it off one of my towns at least

DFR you got two votes on you now. Better pick up the pace

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492967)

Onky notable thing from ISOing is that tokzic is weird as hell. Point is, I've got way too many town/nulls and almost no solid scumreads.

Aside from Haku, who else are you scumleaning?

You don't have a solid scumlean?
....well anyway, ask and ye shall receive. Just posted my reads

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492972)
I didn't have as many scumleans as I thought once I really tried to sort them lol. Well, Haku and the inactives I guess bring the number up.

Yeah I was gonna say lol two isnt way too many.

Roundbox I'm pretty sure is town after ISOing him and comparing that to a reread of CLIX. He's doing exactly what he did there.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492974)
although I actually don't have a lot of solid scumreads either lmao

Lol you know what that means...?

You're a woof!

Whelp, I guess I'mma go back to tryna ISO YoshL and stop playing his stepfiles.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You can always just comment on my reads list first tho

_Zenith_ 11-12-2016 08:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4492948)
Zenith's string of posts pg 60 are promising for activity. Still a bit defensive about his d0 which is nothing surprising at this point. But if you're gonna call out fluff posts, maybe don't post your own fluff posts.

It seems merely observational and not analytical. I'd like some thoughts from him about the Pazzaz development when he comes back.

I saw a claim (him I'm assuming right now) and the words "Bus Driver" so I still need to catch up; aorn just wait a little longer.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I feel like doing a gamble here.

Vendetta21

TWG Ike 11-12-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492986)
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

omfg there goes our most active poster.

awesome.

so there's guns in this game?

awesome.

andy-o24 11-12-2016 09:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Haku gambles too!

I'll put some effort into this day in a little bit. Been enjoying playing World of Warcraft too much. Not sure who to look at most closely though. Definitely need to see what cleared Xel for y'all.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492988)
Haku gambles too!

I'll put some effort into this day in a little bit. Been enjoying playing World of Warcraft too much. Not sure who to look at most closely though. Definitely need to see what cleared Xel for y'all.

-o24

Xel isn't clear, but his post at EoD about lynching him read slightly town. He's not off the table by any means, though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution