Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

storn42 11-10-2016 02:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492191)
Though, one line of that post is true I think.

is it the wolf one?

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 03:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I think Xel's state of mind is due to his previous games with me so, I don't feel like voting him yet. Null
Roundbox has a point, but he's still Null to me so, I won't vote him and I won't vote "for" him either.
Roundbox and Xel don't feel like they would be in the same faction. (if in different faction than town)

I'm trying to convince myself that FreezinIce wanted to project wolf as town this game on purpose in order to attract wolves and possibly get somewhere. There's also the possibility of a wolf pretending to look wolfy, but isn't that a little suicidal for D0? I mean, if you really rolled wolf, you're definitely on the path of self-destruction. #wifom Null.

AA has great effort in this game and I'm kind of confused as to why you left FreezinIce alone after telling him how wolfy he was.
@
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491859)
ok

you're wolfy as fuck, let's take a look at what you've done this game

post 134: shitpost/expressing dislike towards the game

135/141/183: shitpost

184: mostly shitpost, maybe a tiny bit of sympathy for andy

221: votes andy

221: justifies vote saying sick of dumbtells, but then admits they may have read it wrong, yet leaves the vote

226: sides with andy by saying choreographed play is unlikely, should contribute to thinking andy is more town, but the vote still stays

388: shitpost

489: comes back conveniently after being pressured, votes me, wouldn't be a stretch to call it omgus

491: shitpost

504: expresses complete disinterest in solving d0, from what I saw in the last real game freezin played as town this is not the same mindset, he was willing to go in and fight people and dig. wants other people to do work for him by saying he'll return at eod and make a choice with information available, notably information that won't be generated by him

vote stays


I'm going to assume it's because you think this is a TvT. If you really think this is a TvT, you should be concerned about the FreezinIce wagon atm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492136)
have another exam in 40 min but here's where I'm at atm

1) AragakiAyase
2) storn42 - town lean, storn pushing on me is usually a sign he's town and he actually addressed his unvote (thought he wasn't going to, would've been a red flag) and made another push onto freezin that seems reasonable
3) Yoshl - town lean, aggression seems pretty standard, from what I've seen of his wolf game he struggles more to create coherent arguments and I haven't had problems with what he's said so far
4) juckter1 wineandbread - lol
5) roundbox - null, maybe slight town lean, his alignment feels heavily linked to xel atm
6) MixMasterLar - town lean, posts are ok for now and he did his town tell
7) XelNya - ??? no idea, he had one angry post when roundbox scumread him but eh
8) psychoangel691 Precarious - lol. also noteworthy is that wolf precarious loves mechanics even more than normal, I guess we'll see if that comes out
9) Vendetta21 - idk how to read this guy tbh
10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - null
11) FreezinIce - null, read could go either way, need to look more closely at big post
12) ShadoWolfe - null
13) Pazzaz - lmao
14) Charu - no bad vibes, maybe the slightest of town leans
15) Andy-o24 - town lean, push on me seems rather risky for scum
16) gold stinger - town lean because dicks of all things (yes I'm serious)
17) botchi246 - lol
18) danceflashrevo - null, his tone is *very* weird, but he doesn't feel too off his game. he does feel less inquisitive than usual but I think I have an idea of what's going on with dfr so I'd rather not touch today
19) _Zenith_ - null, he's been very lame this game but he did this last game as town, not going to give a pass for bad behavior though
20) Tokzic - *slight* town lean, I thought his push onto storn and a few of his posts were solid, since then he's poofed

wow that's a lot of nulls and not very many scum leans


That's fairly genuine to me in terms of where I am as well except that I still have Storn/GS/MML as Null. (note that I don't know gold stinger's meta at all and never played with him before)

I'd prefer to vote an active player if possible due to information accessibility. @ if you kill someone with 0-5 posts blindly and he/she flips town, there's no much to do about it.
(if there's reasons to believe the 0-5 poster really is wolf, go for it, but I'm a little upset about considering inactives D0 in a 20 players game.)
It makes more sense to me to lynch the active player who is the most wolfy, but also have a lot of potential for making the next day easier in terms of information.

@ Xel recent post; that's still wifom at best, but I get where you're going.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
my vote is on freezinice, I don't think it's a TvT in andy/freezin

I don't see why anyone would want to project wolf lmao

and I backed off initially because I tend to tunnel in too strongly, especially on d0, but his recent big post was bad. if you read my post where I backed off I explain all this, as well as how I thought him being aware of how he was mislynched last game might be a towntell, although I'm less sure of that now

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
haku is coming off as extremely neutral in post 742, it also feels like he didn't really read my posts when he talked about what I've said/done

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492195)
I think Xel's state of mind is due to his previous games with me so, I don't feel like voting him yet. Null
Roundbox has a point, but he's still Null to me so, I won't vote him and I won't vote "for" him either.
Roundbox and Xel don't feel like they would be in the same faction. (if in different faction than town)

I'm trying to convince myself that FreezinIce wanted to project wolf as town this game on purpose in order to attract wolves and possibly get somewhere. There's also the possibility of a wolf pretending to look wolfy, but isn't that a little suicidal for D0? I mean, if you really rolled wolf, you're definitely on the path of self-destruction. #wifom Null.

AA has great effort in this game and I'm kind of confused as to why you left FreezinIce alone after telling him how wolfy he was.
@
I'm going to assume it's because you think this is a TvT. If you really think this is a TvT, you should be concerned about the FreezinIce wagon atm.


That's fairly genuine to me in terms of where I am as well except that I still have Storn/GS/MML as Null. (note that I don't know gold stinger's meta at all and never played with him before)

I'd prefer to vote an active player if possible due to information accessibility. @ if you kill someone with 0-5 posts blindly and he/she flips town, there's no much to do about it.
(if there's reasons to believe the 0-5 poster really is wolf, go for it, but I'm a little upset about considering inactives D0 in a 20 players game.)
It makes more sense to me to lynch the active player who is the most wolfy, but also have a lot of potential for making the next day easier in terms of information.

@ Xel recent post; that's still wifom at best, but I get where you're going.

bold line just feels really weird

also seems to have somehow missed that I've voted freezinice

he then gives thoughts on the type of player he wants to lynch, but doesn't put forward any possible candidates

_Zenith_ 11-10-2016 03:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492155)
Zenith idgaf if you don't like the game just play already, your attitude is garbage

Okay.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

_Zenith_ 11-10-2016 03:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I just don't care

_Zenith_ 11-10-2016 03:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Keep bitching about it though.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492203)
Keep bitching about it though.

I will because you signing up and then acting like this is incredibly childish

this happened last game and it's happening again where you just express disgust at the game and then don't do anything, it's a terrible attitude and stop playing if you're going to be this way

Charu 11-10-2016 03:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492198)
haku is coming off as extremely neutral in post 742, it also feels like he didn't really read my posts when he talked about what I've said/done

Remember who you're dealing with tho

Charu 11-10-2016 03:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also, I think I caught YoshL's "Don't feel like doing anything" bug.

I'll get motivated though, maybe, perhaps

_Zenith_ 11-10-2016 03:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492205)
I will because you signing up and then acting like this is incredibly childish

this happened last game and it's happening again where you just express disgust at the game and then don't do anything, it's a terrible attitude and stop playing if you're going to be this way

O.K. Dad

It's pathetic you are doing this right now Ethan. I'm positive your effort is wasted continuously bitching at my attitude in this and now the last game; deal with it. You're putting work in the game, keep doing so. Enough wasting your breath trying to get me to change as I'm going to do it on my own accord. You can fuck straight the fuck out if you don't like it.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492195)

I'm trying to convince myself that FreezinIce wanted to project wolf as town this game on purpose in order to attract wolves and possibly get somewhere. There's also the possibility of a wolf pretending to look wolfy, but isn't that a little suicidal for D0? I mean, if you really rolled wolf, you're definitely on the path of self-destruction. #wifom Null.

this also just makes no sense to me

why even bother thinking about if freezinice is a town trying to play wolfy?

1. that doesn't make sense
2. it doesn't make sense to think about this from a town perspective, because what you'd normally do is see that: freezinice is playing scummy. there's a chance he's town, I could see why a town might do these specific things.

instead he's talking about freezin's overall play and looking for a way to justify a townread onto it which seems weird, it's like he's trying to force the read rather than read it organically.

basically what I'm getting at is why not just say freezin is scummy? why try to look for the weird possibility that it's a town trying to play wolfy? and after all that, you take a null stance?

if freezin flips red I'd lynch haku next

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492209)
O.K. Dad

It's pathetic you are doing this right now Ethan. I'm positive your effort is wasted continuously bitching at my attitude in this and now the last game; deal with it. You're putting work in the game, keep doing so. Enough wasting your breath trying to get me to change as I'm going to do it on my own accord. You can fuck straight the fuck out if you don't like it.

you're going to change it? ok

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
part of me putting in work includes me pushing those who haven't done work this game and you're one of them imo

if I think the lack of putting in work is alignment indicative then that's one thing, but you're completely null here and your lack of willingness to do anything just detracts from the game

that's all I have to say on that, moving on

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
charu your vote is still on MML, is he one of your candidates/who are your candidates for today

Charu 11-10-2016 03:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I don't get Zenith's anger

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 03:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492210)
this also just makes no sense to me

why even bother thinking about if freezinice is a town trying to play wolfy?

1. that doesn't make sense
2. it doesn't make sense to think about this from a town perspective, because what you'd normally do is see that: freezinice is playing scummy. there's a chance he's town, I could see why a town might do these specific things.

instead he's talking about freezin's overall play and looking for a way to justify a townread onto it which seems weird, it's like he's trying to force the read rather than read it organically.

basically what I'm getting at is why not just say freezin is scummy? why try to look for the weird possibility that it's a town trying to play wolfy? and after all that, you take a null stance?

if freezin flips red I'd lynch haku next

I'm trying to reevaluate his play. I want to believe he's posting all of this for a reason. If he don't, I'll encourage the lynch.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 03:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492217)
I'm trying to reevaluate his play. I want to believe he's posting all of this for a reason. If he don't, I'll encourage the lynch.

ok

do you have any scumreads/townreads? your post didn't provide anything, although it implied that you like what I'm doing this game

Charu 11-10-2016 03:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492215)
charu your vote is still on MML, is he one of your candidates/who are your candidates for today

I don't like how pushy he's been, but him being one of those early birds calling out Freezin's post makes me reconsider.

If I had to guess who's a wolf at the moment from just pure looking at how the game's been going right now.

Probably storn to be honest. He's been quiet, pipes up in the most controversial times at the moment. Also, this post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492134)
so, a few things here. first: your information on me is wrong. not once have i ever scum read DFR this game, nor did i ever say that i had a top scum. But you woof read me, which is fine. I'll agree with you on that. My play has been shit.

I don't like it at all


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution