Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Active Sets (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   FFR Public Judgment System (Read Before Judging) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143797)

DossarLX ODI 01-29-2016 11:37 PM

FFR Public Judgment System (Read Before Judging)

Please head on over to the new Rules/Submission Guidelines thread. This thread encompasses the guidelines for submitting files as well as the two judgment systems.

M0nkeyz 01-30-2016 05:33 PM

Re: FFR Public Judgment System

So, when can we sent in the fixes to files exactly?

Or is this purely a rule for the future since all files seem to be up for judgement already

psychoangel691 01-30-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0nkeyz (Post 4402548)
So, when can we sent in the fixes to files exactly?

Or is this purely a rule for the future since all files seem to be up for judgement already

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 4402410)
Stepartists have a week to submit any relevant fixes to their files after the initial submission email; after that, no more fixes will be accepted and they will have to wait for the file submission to be judged. Upon a file submission, the stepartist agrees that the file can be judged as is -- that is, if the file is incomplete, it will be judged as such.

What you submitted already you submitted. All these batches that are up now passed months ago, there's no reason fixes shouldn't have already been submitted to them by this point.

benny58624 02-1-2016 05:26 AM

On 1 September, I've sent an updated version of my file. However, the old version is in the FFR Batch Engine now. Can this be changed please?

psychoangel691 02-1-2016 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny58624 (Post 4402815)
On 1 September, I've sent an updated version of my file. However, the old version is in the FFR Batch Engine now. Can this be changed please?

I got it, going to convert it but I need Dossar to be able to upload it.

andy-o24 02-16-2016 11:42 AM

Re: FFR Public Judgment System (Read Before Judging)

Can you link me to somewhere that explains which program to use for the .swf files? A PM with the link will suffice and then you can delete this post as clutter.

-o24

DossarLX ODI 02-16-2016 01:17 PM

You can either use the direct link (not recommended) in the browser or use a standalone flash player to load the .swf link.

Setup for a standalone flash player can be found in this thread from justin_ator.

DossarLX ODI 03-4-2016 11:41 PM

Active Sets now only need at least 3 user reviews for each file submission. 5 was the original number, although 3 is a good enough sample for the primary judge.

DossarLX ODI 07-3-2016 11:41 AM

I just added two new rules: Primary judges can be assigned to regular batch sets with less than 3 user reviews for each file if deemed appropriate, and that in general fixes for an accepted file will not be allowed less than a week before its release.