Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Evaluate the above person... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=99267)

Zageron 09-8-2008 10:42 PM

Evaluate the above person...

Rules

- READ THE RULES

- Evaluations must be in complete posts.
- A rating (x/10) may be given, preceding or following the written response. (Through it is not recommended)
- This is not a way to start a flame war. Any provoking posts are to be ignored.
- Single posts per page. ('One post per 24 Hour' rule is not applicable)
- Try to remember who you have previously evaluated, don't evaluate the same person twice.
- Don't evaluate someone if you really don't know who they are. Seriously, it gets us into those 'lets post for ePenis points' type loops.
----

Please remember that this is an attempt to bring order back into the forums, and to get rid of whoring for posts.

Guideline (Use it)
HTML Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Signature[/b]:
[b]Avatar[/b]:
[b]Custom Title[/b]:
[b]Helpfulness throughout the forum[/b]:
[b]Friendliness[/b]:
[b]How much you generally like the person, and why[/b]:

Example of an incorrect post:
Code:

Zageron
Moderate
Funny
That's nice?
Moderate
10/10
-

rzr 09-8-2008 10:44 PM

Re: Evaluate the above person...

Zageron
Moderate
Funny
That's nice?
Moderate
10/10
-

bender5 09-8-2008 10:54 PM

Name: rzr 1/10 because there are no vowels
Signature: 7/10 because quotes are cool
Avatar: 4/10 because cool font doesn't add vowels =]
Custom Title 10/10 because reverse baffels me
Helpfulness throughout the forum: 6.5/10 never really seen to much help or not
Friendliness: 8/10 never seen anything negative
How much you generally like the person, and why: 6/10 probably a cool person, but posts too much =]

One Winged Angel 09-8-2008 11:04 PM

Name: Bender (one who bends things) 12/10
Signature: lol stepmania 17/10
Custom Title: lol gunther 666/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: errr...I can't think of anything off the top of my head D: So....10/10?
Friendliness: Bender is my best friend and he plays the guitar so 1,235,184/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: Bender, I hate you because you're so awesome. 9,001/10

Fantasticone 09-8-2008 11:04 PM

Name: Bender5 9/10 Love Bender from Futurama
Signature: 7/10 Humorous
Avatar: 10/10 Cute pic, I want one.
Custom Title: 7/10 Also Humorous
Helpfulness throughout the forum: 0/10 Idk lol
Friendliness: 8/10 Overall friendly really
How much you generally like the person, and why: 9/10 Hes a cool dude

Breakdown16 09-8-2008 11:16 PM

Name: Fantasticone. 8/10. I was confused; I used to think of it as "Fantasti-cone."
Signature: Don't really understand its point. 4/10.
Custom Title: N/A.
Helpfulness throughout the forum: Can't really say.
Friendliness: 8/10. Nice overall.
How much you generally like the person, and why: 8/10. Follows the rules, good at FFR, doesn't flame.

foilman8805 09-8-2008 11:32 PM

Name: (Breakdown16) I'm a big fan of breakdowns in my music - I'm thinking that's what your username is referring to? 9/10
Signature: Just the FFR siggy. Nothing too special. 5/10
Custom Title: I feel your pain. 10/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: Not particularly unhelpful. 7/10
Friendliness: Pretty good guy from what I've seen. Doesn't flame anyone, and uses good language mechanics. 8/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: Breakdown is pretty cool, but he sucks at reading white text. Also good at FFR. 9/10

Gibson63 09-8-2008 11:40 PM

Name: foilman8805 8/10 i don't know what your username means..but it looks cool xD
Signature: 8/10 Funny quote :)
Custom Title: 8/10 how cute :)
Helpfulness throughout the forum: 7/10 saw him couple of time on the forum
Friendliness: 6/10 i don't know him a lot though
How much you generally like the person, and why: 8/10 heh.. he's a cool dude.. not a flamer^^

reptile3141 09-8-2008 11:53 PM

Name: Gibson63 7/10. Sounds pretty cool. I like it. ^_^
Signature: wtf/10 lol <3
Avatar: 8/10 Pretty bad @$$ avy.
Custom Title: 10/10. No explanation needed
Helpfulness throughout the forum: 8/10. I've only seen him post a couple of times, but the posts' I've seen are helpfull. Not to mention, he has over 1000 posts...so he must be doing something right. <3
Friendliness: 7/10 I am not to familiar with Good Ole' Gibson, but I've never seen him causing any problems so he must be a nice guy. : D
How much you generally like the person, and why 7.5/10 Like I said before, don't know him really well. However, I like everyone on FFR...and seeing how he has never caused me any problems, I luvz him. <3

EAGAMES 09-9-2008 12:19 AM

Name: reptile3141... Reminds me of dinosaurs. 10/10
Signature:
Random and made me lol. 10/10
Avatar: It looks like there's glitter on you. 4/10
Custom Title:
Lives up to it. 10/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum:
Don't see him often. 2/10
Friendliness: Very friendly. 10/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: There's nothing I could accuse him of negatively, except for being pretty awesome all around. 10/10

Go_Oilers_Go 09-9-2008 12:39 AM

Name: EAGAMES. I know that you're not named after the company, but that's still the first thing that pops to mind whenever I see your name. 9/10
Signature: Invisible siggies are the new fad, eh? 10/10
Avatar: Nice avatar, but I don't like Pokemon. Sorry. :cry: 6.5/10
Custom Title: I know what you do with your free time when you're not playing FFR. 10/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: Very nice (failed Borat accent). 10/10
Friendliness: It's nice to see an elite always being so welcoming to newcomers. 10/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: Very cool dude for being 13 (or 14?) years old. I've talked to him now and then ever since his one-hander days. 10/10

Mr.Nothing 09-9-2008 03:07 AM

Name: Go_Oilers_Go; Oilers suck, but sports is cool. 5/10
Signature: Can't judge something nonexistant. 0/10
Avatar: Awesome chibi drawing. 10/10
Custom Title: Very clever. 10/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: Barely see you, TGB reg? 4/10
Friendliness: You seem friendly. 7/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: Don't really know you but you seem cool. 7/10

TheRapingDragon 09-9-2008 04:11 AM

This thread essentially invalidates the "rate the above signature / avatar / name / custom title" threads. Well done. I also like that it explicitly states you need to have a little content.

Name: Mr.Nothing - A little too depressing a name really, but you can't complain. Might give people the wrong impression but the avatar fixes that up with a cheerful depiction of him.
Signature: I'm not overly fond of the over-used quotes in signatures thing that 90% of people have. Not to mention the quotes displayed aren't very interesting. Add in a boring "e-sex" reference and you have the full stupid package.
Custom Title: I don't see why people need to devote their titles to expressing love for someone, but each to their own.
Helpfulness throughout the forum: No idea in all honesty, I don't really read much of his posts or they don't grab my attention, that or I just don't remember I've read them.
Friendliness: Probably nice but again, as stated, I don't really know.
How much you generally like the person, and why: I'm not about to judge how much I like or dislike a person I know very little about, even on the forums.

travman301 09-9-2008 04:22 AM

Name: How could you go wrong with a name like TheRapingDragon? Hardkore and awesome.
Signature: The playlist is interesting, graphics are cool as well.
Avatar: Rofl, I lol everytime I stop and look at your avie. I feel a little sad for it though. :(
Custom Title: Probably an inside joke or something.
Helpfulness throughout the forum: You generally seem pretty helpful, unfortunately most of your advice seems unnoticed on Chit chat and such.
Friendliness: Nice to seemingly intelligent people. Slayer of teh stoopid.
How much you generally like the person, and why:Generally very good poster,and although I really don't know you at all you seem like an interesting fellow.

Also @ Zageron: I commend you for this thread. It's not just mindless x/10 posts like most game threads. Good job. :D

jump_the_bullet 09-9-2008 04:40 AM

ugh im way too lazy for this but here we go

Name: i can only assume that your name is travis and you are indeed a man 8/10
Signature: lol silly emos. 8/10
Avatar: i likey. its a hamster? wearing a happy hat. whats not to like 10/10
Custom Title: booooo. fine dont be a team player. 0/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: as far as i know you are helpful when you can be but i basically have no idea whatsoever sooooo ill be generous 8/10
Friendliness: you seem like a friendly person :) 9/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: i dont have reason to hate him. yet... 9/10

poochieCREAM 09-9-2008 05:02 AM

Name: i can conclude that you are one that has many encounters with guns, may be in pursuit, and so you have to constantly dodge/jump bullets throughout your lifetime. or that username just came to you with no particular history. idno xD 7/10
Signature: lmfao dane cook 6/10
q-bert: "i heard that alcohol makes you dumb"
fry: "no im- doesnt :/" 10/10
Quote:

Originally Posted by jump_the_bullet
Custom Title: booooo. fine dont be a team player. 0/10

Helpfulness throughout the forum: i dont think ive come across many of your posts, but youve made quite a few :] 7/10
Friendliness: you put smilies on your reply, so i assume youre quite the kind gentleman yourself ^-^ 8/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: i have nothing against you 9/10

who_cares973 09-9-2008 07:35 AM

Name:not really sure what you mean by poochieCREAM or why you capitalized cream...i shall leave what i think it mens out of this post >.> 6/10
Signature: showing some love is always nice also lol scott 8/10
Custom Title: you love anthony cool 6/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: no offense but you make like almost no helpful posts that ive read >.>
Friendliness: you are very friendly its crazy o.o
How much you generally like the person, and why: she seems like a cool person but i wouldnt be able to say since i dont really talk to her

Crashfan3 09-9-2008 08:39 AM

Name: Completely contradicts you, or at least your personality on the forums. 6/10
Signature: Hooray for post-apocalyptic unemployment! 8/10
Avatar: Not sure what it is... 6/10
Custom Title: One of these days I need to learn the ways of the boowhore 10/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: I've seen quite a few that guide people in the right direction. 10/10
Friendliness: Seems to be friends with everyone. o_O 9/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: He friggin' draws chibis, and he's good at FFR. Pretty damn awesome. 9/10

s0ulst0n3 09-9-2008 08:46 AM

Name: I'm not sure which Crash you mean, but if you mean in general, who doesn't?. ;) 7/10
Signature: Great quote, nice graphics on siggy! 9/10
Avatar: Very cute chibi! ^__^ 10/10
Custom Title: Although I don't know what it means, it's pretty kewl. 7/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: I noticed his help throughout the forums, and some funny posts as well. 8/10
Friendliness: Is very friendly, sometimes a bit sarcastic. xD 8/10
How much you generally like the person, and why: I like him quite a bit, taking into account his posts are quality posts most of the time. He's good at FFR, and funny! 10/10

lxDestinyxl 09-11-2008 09:02 PM

Name: s0ulst0n3 - Cool name, but I think it would have been better without the numbers, and just a username as Soulstone. 7/10
Signature: The only person to FC Revolutionary Etude with average misses. What an achievement. 8/10
Avatar: A picture of you, and you are definitely one hell of a ninja! 10/10
Custom Title: Average. Could be cooler with something like Swift Fox, or The Cunning Fox, maybe even FoX. 5/10
Helpfulness throughout the forum: I don't see you very much in places other than Brag Board or General FFR Talk, but I see that you make decent post and contribute to the forums in a helpful manner.
Friendliness: A very friendly person, I believe, both on FFR and in real life. Some people are idiots on the internet, and in real life, but I think Josh is a great person and a person you can communicate and interact freely with.
How much you generally like the person, and why: All respect for you. I think positive things of you when I hear s0ulst0n3. The way you speak and post on the forums, I think, gives you a better reputation and name on the site.