Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151769)

TWG Julian 03-14-2020 11:41 AM

Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4719442)
please accept my pocket attempt when I say it is the Julian avatar that really sold me

i'll accept your pocket, but only because i need one. this shirt and no-pants combo certainly looks fabulous, but it's hardly practical!

TWG Phil 03-14-2020 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Cherry (Post 4719445)
Chrissy is probably my top null read what what

I can't figure out if she's actually super inexperienced and clueless or pretending she is and I'm not about to spend the energy on that pile of wifom

wouldn't be sad to see her go but there's bigger fish to fry

its the former, I'm pretty sure
doesn't mean she's not a wolf though

TWG Isabelle 03-14-2020 11:42 AM

Vote Count:
3/15 @ 00:00

00:59 = good
00:00 = bad

==============

Molly [4]
Julian, Eugene, Boomer, Fauna

Chief [2]
Cherry, Molly

Chrissy [2]
Phil, Flurry

Eugene [1]
Maple

==============
Sorry for the long delay everyone! I suddenly don't feel like myself anymore. Feels like someone is within me... It sounds weird, but I'm here regardless!

TWG Cherry 03-14-2020 11:43 AM

I want to see how chief/molly/mathilda shake out, or at least the first two what what

if we get town flips in those three I'd look more closely at chrissy

TWG Julian 03-14-2020 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Isabelle (Post 4719449)
Sorry for the long delay everyone! I suddenly don't feel like myself anymore. Feels like someone is within me... It sounds weird, but I'm here regardless!

dammit isabelle, i warned you not to take that trip to innsmouth!!!

TWG Apollo 03-14-2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4719433)
aww man, apollo, you beat me to it!

really not a fan of maple's reads list either. i'm leaning wolf on them now. says cherry is detective-like and i'm adding nonsense. says flurry is asking questions and townreads them, says apollo is asking questions but they don't add to solving anything. how does flurry's questions add stuff and apollo's don't? agent s read doesn't line up with how agent s has been playing either. whole thing stinks

I actually think the reads list is more towny than not lmao even if it is really fucking bad. Going that much against the grain is not something I'd expect from a wolf and their tunneling and unrelenting hatred towards your play and my play is also not something I'd expect from a wolf. I do think they will need to be solved later just not now.

TWG Apollo 03-14-2020 12:05 PM

I liked Molly's big post and I really didn't like Eugene's response to it. Not that it made Eugene look wolfy he just looked like a giant asshole.

I think chief and Rolf would be my preferred lynches.

TWG Agent S 03-14-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Isabelle (Post 4719449)

The wording here screams 'pregnancy'. In which case, congratulations.

TWG Cherry 03-14-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4719455)
I think chief and Rolf would be my preferred lynches.

why rolf? i'd need to go through their posts again but i don't think they're a priority right now what what

julian also had rolf as one of their vigi recs and i'm still very interested in hearing more about that from you sparkleboy

TWG Apollo 03-14-2020 12:08 PM

I wonder who Isabelle was boning. I bet it was the mayor

TWG Agent S 03-14-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4719458)
I wonder who Isabelle was boning. I bet it was the mayor

hOH FUCCKKKK

NOOOooo

TWG Agent S 03-14-2020 12:11 PM

Shit people say in TWG:

TWG Apollo 03-14-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Cherry (Post 4719457)
why rolf? i'd need to go through their posts again but i don't think they're a priority right now what what

julian also had rolf as one of their vigi recs and i'm still very interested in hearing more about that from you sparkleboy

Rolf is to help me solve other people that I still have nagging issues with. But if I were to rate chief and Rolf on a scale of 1-10 based on how much I want them lynched chief would be an 8 and Rolf would be a 2.

I would be worried if Rolf became a wagon out of nowhere though

TWG Cherry 03-14-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4719461)
Rolf is to help me solve other people that I still have nagging issues with. But if I were to rate chief and Rolf on a scale of 1-10 based on how much I want them lynched chief would be an 8 and Rolf would be a 2.

I would be worried if Rolf became a wagon out of nowhere though

thank you, this answer makes a lot of sense what what

your turn julian what's your beef with rolf

TWG Apollo 03-14-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Chief (Post 4717262)
I took some time, mostly to reread the game.
01) Agent S NULL
02) Apollo TOWN
03) Boomer TOWN
04) Cherry NULL
05) Chief TOWN
06) Del NULL
07) Dora W LEAN
08) Dotty NULL
09) Fauna NULL
10) Flurry TOWN
11) Julian W LEAN
12) Maple NULL
13) Mathilda NULL
14) Melba NULL
15) Molly NULL
16) Phil TOWN
17) Punchy TOWN
18) Rolf NULL
19) Tank TOWN
20) Zucker NULL
Would equally like to point out this particular post.

Chief flipping wolf makes that wolf lean on Dora make a lot of sense. Would also make Julian look a bit better in my eyes

TWG Punchy 03-14-2020 12:27 PM

Wow, you all had quite the party while I was gone. Today is much better for me, though, mrmpht.

On a slightly related note, I had a dream about this TWG where 5 people died in the night. This included someone with the "Joker" role where they set up voodoo words on someone, and if that particular someone used those words, a player not in this game would come in on that account, quote that post, and then go on the biggest scumreading tunnel for an hour and just dip the thread. Why do I wish this role was in this game, mrmpht?

TWG Punchy 03-14-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Punchy (Post 4719464)
Wow, you all had quite the party while I was gone. Today is much better for me, though, mrmpht.

On a slightly related note, I had a dream about this TWG where 5 people died in the night. This included someone with the "Joker" role where they set up voodoo words on someone, and if that particular someone used those words, a player not in this game would come in on that account, quote that post, and then go on the biggest scumreading tunnel for an hour and just dip the thread. Why do I wish this role was in this game, mrmpht?

I meant "their own account" as in their FFR account and not an Anon one. I'm gonna get some food (surprise), relax, and I'll be chilling all day, mrmpht. Ah, lunch!

TWG Cherry 03-14-2020 12:29 PM

punchy are you getting the munchies

is that why you're so hungry all the time

do you need help

TWG Boomer 03-14-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4719334)
I'm not allowed to answer that. :)

gut says i should hate this response.

TWG Boomer 03-14-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719383)
Oh I must have missed this. If we're all simultaneously trying to solve this game as well as figure out who we all are I've got two sources who can confirm what I've said regarding my inexperience to be valid

Phil is one and Boomer seems to know who I am as well. They can confirm it AND it not be out of game content

will you STOP trying to make people read you based off of the meta behind your animal crossing persona? that completely goes against the point and spirit of a damn anon game.