Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151769)

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 09:31 AM

Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

#2 is about as unlikely as a homeless person on crack knowing all the digits of pi btw

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719038)
2. Doctor is playing 5 dimensional chess and saved you from the shot

this would make the doc the dumbest mfer alive what what

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 09:34 AM

Also Cherry: is the "what what" thing you're using a gimmick, or something that the character says in Animal Crossing? Also what are you? You look like a hippo that was coloured in by a child with crayons

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719042)
Also Cherry: is the "what what" thing you're using a gimmick, or something that the character says in Animal Crossing? Also what are you? You look like a hippo that was coloured in by a child with crayons

it's cherry's catchphrase in the games what what

and i'm a dog, can't you tell?

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Cherry (Post 4719041)
this would make the doc the dumbest mfer alive what what

Look at my post above yours. I'm saying #2 is stupidly unlikely

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Cherry (Post 4719043)
it's cherry's catchphrase in the games what what

and i'm a dog, can't you tell?

I honestly can't tell....

I also feel like I'm one of like maybe 2 or three other characters in this game who wear pants

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719044)
Look at my post above yours. I'm saying #2 is stupidly unlikely

i did not see that post and am deeply ashamed what what

TWG Phil 03-13-2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda (Post 4719037)
I asked privately if roleblocks block aqui since people were unsure and never got an answer. But apparently the answer is no he doesn't get notified of being blocked since I was the one shot, unless it's just cause Xiz wasn't well.

(don't talk about private communication with the host)

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda (Post 4719037)
I asked privately if roleblocks block aqui since people were unsure and never got an answer. But apparently the answer is no he doesn't get notified of being blocked since I was the one shot, unless it's just cause Xiz wasn't well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4719047)
(don't talk about private communication with the host)

Is openly discussing something a player has asked the host during a game like this modkillable? I've never played in a game like this so I'm just curious

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719048)
Is openly discussing something a player has asked the host during a game like this modkillable? I've never played in a game like this so I'm just curious

twg rule #2 is don't reference private conversations with the host ever what what

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Cherry (Post 4719049)
twg rule #2 is don't reference private conversations with the host ever what what

...Mathilda I think you're dead fam and I hate to see you go this way. It would depend on if Xiz gives you a warning or just straight up kills you

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Chief (Post 4718447)
You just asked me to explain why I'd move my vote from a push going nowhere fast, to the other actual wagon in effort to preserve the claimed cop beyond doubt of getting lynched.

chief pressure time what what

dora's explanation of your switching from them to zucker as being opportunistic as hell makes perfect sense to me. if you stayed on dora you wouldn't have to defend yourself and you'd probably be continuing to fly under the radar

moving from dora to zucker does not really help the effort to preserve the claimed cop. if you were on the cop wagon then yes, it would, but adding fuel to the zuck wagon does very little here. bussing your partner for free town cred is the only explanation that makes sense in my eyes so unless you can come up with a real good reason not to my vote is staying on you

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 09:59 AM

Iirc Chief was vote #8 or #9 on the Zucker wagon. And for the same reason I'm throwing heat at Molly we're throwing heat at chief. I'm good with this because it's gross and his ENTIRE PHASE yesterday was disgusting as well. I said it before but I ISOd chief twice to see if I could make a town out of him and confirm a certain post he made ,(I have addressed this) and had him null... the long catch up.post, and two short answers and dipping for the entirety of last EOD is screaming alarm bells in my head

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 10:03 AM

he was #9, which also makes it a possibility that he was trying to outright hammer zucker which is even worse what what

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Cherry (Post 4719053)
he was #9, which also makes it a possibility that he was trying to outright hammer zucker which is even worse what what

Do you believe in a Molly/Zucker/Chief world?

TWG Mathilda 03-13-2020 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719038)
How the fuck are you still alive if you were shot?

1. Wolves roleblocked Boomer, and we've yet to get clarifications as to whether Boomer is notified that their shot was blocked
2. Doctor is playing 5 dimensional chess and saved you from the shot
3. You're our bulletproof wolf and your vest popped and can't acknowledge it because that would mean you're confirming you're against town

You guys are really going to make me do it aren't you.

TWG Eugene 03-13-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda (Post 4719055)

If you're about to claim PR I will probably scream

TWG Mathilda 03-13-2020 10:08 AM

It's number 1 btw, funny how everyone sat there and were like "oh of course wolves will roleblock him tonight. But then because I'm the target suddenly nope guess it can't be that.

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719054)
Do you believe in a Molly/Zucker/Chief world?

that's one of the possible worlds i believe in right now yes what what

chief is obviously my top scum, molly i need to reread some more but is up there, i still don't like julian or flurry, and mathilda's not looking super great either

TWG Cherry 03-13-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda (Post 4719055)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Eugene (Post 4719056)
If you're about to claim PR I will probably scream

fuckin same here what what

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda (Post 4719057)
It's number 1 btw, funny how everyone sat there and were like "oh of course wolves will roleblock him tonight. But then because I'm the target suddenly nope guess it can't be that.

i absolutely believe that boomer got blocked but we shouldn't discount the possibility that they stacked del. please don't claim pr if you are one when the pressure isn't even that hard on you right now