Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Red Wings Over Baron (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120311)

raskanally 09-5-2011 02:01 AM

Red Wings Over Baron

I was using Velocity's Engine and have "Hide All" AAA's and FC's on.
And i also had the difficulty selectors set to levels 10-12.
I clicked random and it gave me this.
I will say its a good song, and i hope my score does not get deleted, but as you can see from my credit count. I should not have this song. RWOB is the secret song at 90k credits.
I dont know if something to this calibur has been addressed yet or not, but i figured i skimmed over this forum and didnt see something like this.
Sorry if i overlooked a similar post.

Emithith 09-5-2011 02:03 AM

Re: Red Wings Over Baron

Dude, you can random onto ANY secret song. The whole point is that you can play it, but you will want to go to it and it will be locked for play until you have the credit amount. i.e. a secret. Don't worry about it.

raskanally 09-5-2011 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3532191)
Dude, you can random onto ANY secret song. The whole point is that you can play it, but you will want to go to it and it will be locked for play until you have the credit amount. i.e. a secret. Don't worry about it.

I oddly did not know this.
You learn something new everyday.

Vanilla Mnm 09-5-2011 03:08 AM

Wait, seriously? You can click random & get a secret song you don't have? I never knew that either..

Frederic54 09-5-2011 04:13 AM

Same for Purchased song, I randomned Passage D [Heavy] while I don't have it on this account. Didn't realise at first because I played it a lot on an other account, but then I remember that I did not bought it and was like how is that possible :-?

ScarletSky 09-5-2011 04:18 AM

I think randoming secret songs only works on Velo's engine because it never happened to me on the legacy engine. But not that it matters anymore, what with 280k+ credits.

Ninty64 09-5-2011 12:59 PM

I remember when they released a new version of both engines a while back. I could access all of the bought songs (even the ones I didn't buy). I still have a score on Einstein-Rosen Bridge, which I still haven't even bought. What you're experiencing might just be the aftermath of that glitch.

I don't remember ever reading anywhere that you should be able to access them through random.

ichliebekase 09-5-2011 01:09 PM

Wow, I've been here for 5 years and didn't know that.

/fail

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSky (Post 3532236)
I think randoming secret songs only works on Velo's engine because it never happened to me on the legacy engine. But not that it matters anymore, what with 280k+ credits.

Hopefully this really is the case, which it probably is :P

wargasm1 09-5-2011 01:15 PM

does it only work with secret and purchased songs?

Poison- 09-5-2011 01:16 PM

Yeah Token songs don't work

YoshL 09-5-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poison- (Post 3532376)
Yeah Token songs don't work

otherwise you 'd be seeing alot more scores on vrofl, scarhand and metro i thinks. ;)

Poison- 09-5-2011 01:22 PM

Also, Veteran songs don't work either :(

richyrich55 09-5-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3532373)
Wow, I've been here for 5 years and didn't know that.

I've been here 6.5 years and I didn't know you were female.

raskanally 09-5-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richyrich55 (Post 3532413)
I've been here 6.5 years and I didn't know you were female.

I kinda lol'd

rushyrulz 09-5-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

The whole point is that you can play it, but you will want to go to it and it will be locked for play until you have the credit amount. i.e. a secret. Don't worry about it.

rofl no, that isn't an intentional feature, it's a bug that nobody cares enough about to fix.

raskanally 09-5-2011 04:59 PM

and i was just playing and noticed that all but 2 of the secret songs were actually on the select a song list. And they are also ones i should not have unlocked.

EDIT: it seems to be a random chance as to what songs appear on the song list. Right now i have Hell hounds on my trail.
I have screen shots if need be.

Winrar 09-5-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSky (Post 3532236)

I use the legacy engine and it happens to me at least 5 times a day.

justin_ator 09-5-2011 07:36 PM

See, you don't notice kewl stuff like this when you have lots of credits -.-

ShadowSpawn13 01-11-2012 02:13 PM

finally found a thread talking about this! :O
i pressed random once with a few difficulties hidden dont remember which ones...
point is i got to play ==planet KARMA== and i i STILL havent unlocked it! lol
i have the one play ranked in my levelranks, if i would have known i wouldve kept replaying it.. lol..

rushyrulz 01-11-2012 02:15 PM

I thought this was fixed..