Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Art and Graphics (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post your recent doodles/photos/artwork! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145909)

Spenner 11-1-2016 07:39 PM

Post your recent doodles/photos/artwork!

Post any and all doodles you're somewhat proud of, recent ones only if you can.

EDIT: Just post any recent artwork, in general, that you've done! Changing the thread name to include more things :D

Finished this today:

Took me 2 days/6 hours, I am going to try to make one every week.

I encourage you all to challenge yourselves and draw something once per week to post here. No judging unless you ask for critique.

Wayward Vagabond 11-1-2016 07:58 PM

Re: Doodle/Drawing thread

Ooooooh neat

Arntonach 11-1-2016 10:17 PM

That looks like something in between fez and nightmare before christmas. Looks neat. 8)

My photoshop textbook has a chapter on painting that rather facinating, so I'll try to post something soon.

SKG_Scintill 11-1-2016 10:34 PM

well what a coincidence because I drew this today (and posted about it already on discord)
I prefer the sketch over the coloured one, what a waste of time

PrawnSkunk 11-2-2016 02:01 AM

pretty bug :)

Spenner 11-2-2016 04:31 PM

Cool linework Scintil l but I agree the cartoony fill-in is both tedious and not exactly satisfying, but it serves as a good base if you ever wanted to shade in more detail/have areas of colour coordinated.

Also, sick ladybug Prawn! You've got skills, I like your attention to detail 8-) using pencil and a smudge stick or charcoal or what?

I cooked this up today in response to my poor electronic city being attacked upon.

Charu 11-2-2016 07:26 PM

Oh!? I guess we all had the doodle bug, because I did something two days ago. I'mm-a share it here.

I sometimes doodle when there's nothing going on in the library, so I usually just leave these to greet the other person that comes to my shift.

Spenner 11-2-2016 08:06 PM

Character expressionism is cute

Charu 11-2-2016 08:18 PM

Your drawings look pretty spiffy yourself. What do you use to make such beautiful circles?

Spenner 11-2-2016 08:47 PM

Myself? Either a stencil is partially used, or I feel the flow of true art o___o I go into trances while drawing and rarely remember how I was while drawing them.

Weird

SKG_Scintill 11-4-2016 09:52 PM

long ass fucking hair fucking bullshit so much fucking work

PrawnSkunk 11-5-2016 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4489302)
Also, sick ladybug Prawn! You've got skills, I like your attention to detail 8-) using pencil and a smudge stick or charcoal or what?

Thanks Spenner! Yes, I'm a smudge stick junkie. I love every doodle you have posted, so keep them coming :)

Sanjixcon 11-5-2016 02:38 AM

Spenner your art is just amazing dude 10/10. PrawnSkunk I want to see more pretty bugs :)

Charu 01-29-2017 04:52 PM

I doodle'd today.

Doodle Poodle Daggle

TrixiePuff 02-4-2017 07:15 PM

Oh.

Mourningfall 03-7-2017 04:41 AM

I absolutely adore horses and manes and hair and omg, I just fucking love horses so here you go I drew one

Spenner 03-7-2017 04:56 AM

Nice Mourning. We talked about playing with the angle of the head, which is a huge leap, but experiment with it and you'll get a lot more personality.

Here's a bad pic of a drawing I did in 30s

Mourningfall 03-7-2017 05:00 AM

your surrealistic expressionism is accentuated by the fact you tend to deviate from the traditional darker undertones of the surreal world. the focus on the contrast of colors and the precision of your lines really goes to show just how adept you are with a drawing apparatus

Spenner 03-7-2017 06:24 AM

Thanks Mourning, very heartfelt. I try to suspend creatures in the space they are in, just adapting, because they need to. Only way I see fit.

Glad we all have our styles, it's good to see.

Spenner 03-15-2017 08:50 PM

Here's one I did, took me 25 minutes which isn't bad... but I should be pumping one of these things out every 20 minutes on a good day. Bad paper, bad pencils (no sharpener, I had to take time to study which side was sharp/which was hard). But alas here's my doodle.