Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   6th Official FFR Tournament - Is over, Congrats to all our winners! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121029)

Andrew Mitchell 11-4-2011 09:54 AM

Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Signups are open!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zekramcross (Post 3562107)
Hopefully when I do I get D1 or D2 becuase if I get D3... Let's just say it's not going to end well for my keyboard.

i've got a feeling d1 will be a hard division to win

RB_Pwner 11-4-2011 10:00 AM

I cried a little when I woke up this morning and decided to check FFR. I had a quarter chub, not gonna lie.

stavie33 11-4-2011 10:23 AM

I haven't had a lot of time to play recently and my skill seems to have dropped once more, temendously. I can't seem to AAA Crash the Beat and I can't SDG Felsvelka right now. It's probably due to lack of playing. I'm kinda sad the tournament came around now since this is when I was thinking of quitting FFR actually because I don't have time to play it like I used to and I'm not getting better, but getting worse. Put me where you will, I'll try my best, I just wish this came around at a different time, I was really looking forward to this. Maybe I'll pull through. Best of luck and thanks everyone setting this up! I guess I'm in.

justin_ator 11-4-2011 10:27 AM

Cause I know it'll bug people you should up all the prizes by 1 credit. I'll front the credits for that ;3

Zekramcross 11-4-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Mitchell (Post 3562120)
i've got a feeling d1 will be a hard division to win

Bring it! This tournament will most likely make me AAA most songs thrown at me. This will definitly push me beyond my limits.:twisted:

Panic4Me 11-4-2011 10:29 AM

Ksl33zy24 11-4-2011 10:40 AM

I bet D1 will be funny. A ton of you will AAA so many of the songs. Maybe, i'll get better too. :/

CammyGoesRawr 11-4-2011 11:14 AM

Get ROFLd (:

bob bob 11-4-2011 11:20 AM

now i know where all the new files are going

PrawnSkunk 11-4-2011 11:30 AM

D1 is going to be a slaughter. I don't like knowing that there may be several people AAA'ing almost every song, when i'm hoping to SDG. eyup. GL HF

x_lambourghini_x 11-4-2011 11:33 AM

When will we know which divisions we're in?

kjwkjw 11-4-2011 11:39 AM

Signed up, though I'm still not sure if I'll have time when I get into my finals season next month.

Probably won't be able to make it that far anyway ^_^

kylepros 11-4-2011 12:06 PM

ok so how do i sainup

krunkykai22 11-4-2011 12:12 PM

Lol again, check the first post to know how to sign up.

TC_Halogen 11-4-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3562111)
It's the official, even if your hosting a tournament, tapping keys, eating, taking a shit, havin massive hot sex, you'll always find a way to reach around to that sign up button for a FFR Official Tournament. <3

As for D6, I think it's kinda funny how already everyone is saying Dossar wins. I mean, obviously if you look at his mini tournament you'll see just how insane he kills even AJ ( Look at cotton eyed joe and Blue Planet ). It's like the last official with Rubix (marcus lawl) where it was already decided. Doesn't really give much competition now does it? its more like this:

COME PLAY THE FFR OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT FOR D6 LADIES AND GENTS, AND HOPE JUST HOPE FOR A CHANCE TO PLACE 2ND!!! OH YEAH, 2ND CAUSE FIRST IS ALREADY TAKEN!!! GOOD LUCK LOSING BITCHES!!! >.< ::sadface::

Hey, doesn't mean that you don't have to try.

I'm still proud of myself for at least forcing a tiebreaker against Dossar in the DF tournament, even with the limited time I had to play each round (prepping for charts/working on video previews/updates, etc). Dossar does have weaknesses, contrary to popular belief. They're just incredibly hard to come by.

psychoangel691 11-4-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylepros (Post 3562189)
ok so how do i sainup

To signup just click this link here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php Then click the signup button.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3562128)
Cause I know it'll bug people you should up all the prizes by 1 credit. I'll front the credits for that ;3

Please no -_-

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3562090)
Totally signed up! In for the experience, pretty sure I'm not gonna win anything but I'm damn well gonna try!

Where do we find out what division we've been put in once it's been allocated? Also, is this going to be run using existing songs, or new ones created specifically for the tourny? :smile:

These are all new songs from the batches. I will make a post about where you can find your division once we have them finalized.

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_lambourghini_x (Post 3562170)
When will we know which divisions we're in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3562038)
Don't expect divisions to be finalized too quickly. We're going to look at things pretty closely to be as accurate as we can.

Hope I didn't miss any questions. Up to 180 signups!

hobgoblinpie 11-4-2011 12:31 PM

I'll probably be in D1 or D2. D3 will literally be like slaughter for me, but no matter where I'm placed, I'll definitely be tested ha. Should definitely improve my accuracy rather than FC-ability (67 AAA's to 10x as many FCs >.<)

LJRoX 11-4-2011 12:32 PM

heh we all know it's not an automatic system. someone still has to sort out everyone in their respective division :]]

yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

also... i am kinda newb to the ffr engine please be light on me LOL

Hairy Cabbage 11-4-2011 12:39 PM

i would like to sign up please.

p4rty_b0y 11-4-2011 01:00 PM

Makes me wish i didnt quit playing, im going to enter and be raped by everyone who didnt quit >.> lol