Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   what the **** ffr (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=112070)

x After Dawn x 09-4-2009 12:31 AM

what the **** ffr

Just so everybody's clear on this (as I will properly address here...), this thread is mostly just a discussion of the current status of FFR and some of our complaints, and why they haven't been addressed yet by the staff hierarchy of this site. Removed the "bitching" because it doesn't help argue anything.

- AD

tj28 09-4-2009 12:36 AM

Re: what the **** ffr

It's not that bad of a track tbh.
You just aren't into glitch-type tracks.

x After Dawn x 09-4-2009 12:39 AM

Are you honestly comparing that pile of **** to some of the better songs on this site?

I wouldn't mind if there was only like 1 good file coming out each week, but instead, it just seems like they've been accepting random ****. I don't know if this site is still in the same "low" it was once at, but if it is, then I am not impressed at what's been done about it.

Call it bitching, but I'm just trying to get a point through, and I thought I stressed this before in different threads, but I guess nothing happened. What happened to 3rd style?

kmay 09-4-2009 12:45 AM

I actually love that song and file...

Mulie 09-4-2009 12:49 AM

Point taken, though you could be a little more graceful with your complaints. It would be nice if a full song of the same difficulty were to be released with CS Gun Sounds - like, a longer one, with "real" music - but for one song per week, it's not bad at all.

I like it too, TBH.

Silver_Brian 09-4-2009 01:05 AM

grind2 I would have agreed with. CSGS is actually a good file even though I suck major ass on it. But yeah, I pretty much agree with you. I tried to mash combo RATO and mashing as fast as I could didn't cut it. Something's wrong there.

erndre 09-4-2009 01:07 AM

That made me kind of laugh, when I heard it was gun sounds...I don't think the song is that bad. It sounds kind of, ugh...but it's okay.

TC_Halogen 09-4-2009 01:50 AM

Opinion.

First off, CS Gun Sounds is NOWHERE near as bad as RATO and it's much much more accurate. I don't know why you complained about something like that and not...say, J'ai Envie Plaisir X2 or something (that file is pushing it but is still quite accurate).

CS Gun Sounds is actually fun, so are a lot of the other new files in game.

bmah 09-4-2009 01:59 AM

Halogen, After Dawn's probably taking the song itself into account, not just the steps. And that is just a matter of opinion - although I am noticing that more people are sending in (and taking pride in) weirder songs every subsequent batch. Not typical genres you usually hear by any means.

Jimi_B 09-4-2009 02:04 AM

Um i agree with After Dawn, this song is pretty much ****.

bmah 09-4-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3216432)
?_?

Well I think it should've been "I thought you guys weren't gonna accept anymore RATO-like files..." since the song itself is completely subjective.

Phynx 09-4-2009 02:11 AM

Love the file. Nuff said. The Cat has spoken.

TC_Halogen 09-4-2009 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3216441)
Well I think it should've been "I thought you guys weren't gonna accept anymore RATO-like files..." since the song itself is completely subjective.

He said song / files though. We're both right. Let's put it that way. :lol:

I think the song is kinda silly, but the chart is very fun. :p

Silver_Brian 09-4-2009 03:44 AM

While not the greatest song, I still greatly prefer it over stuff like NNT, RATO, CCCP, grind2, J'ai, Schmoll, some VS...

actually, a majority of the "hard" files in ffr are pretty bs dumpfiles to ridiculous songs.

Tasselfoot 09-4-2009 04:04 AM

not every person is going to like every song or every chart. get over it. i take pride in the fact that we're open to all different genres of music, to appeal to the tastes of everyone. if you don't like a level, don't play it.

and if all you're going to do is bitch... after apparently leaving for a while or something?... then good riddance.

Myattboy 09-4-2009 04:05 AM

I used to love the file but after 3 Bflags and 2 missflags! I hate it!

Patashu 09-4-2009 04:15 AM

csgs sure is like rato!!!!

kommisar[os] 09-4-2009 04:22 AM

talk to tass about it. the judges are just there to weed out bad submissions really

Patashu 09-4-2009 05:08 AM

I think tass said it once before; judges control for technicality, tass controls for fun

Mollocephalus 09-4-2009 05:21 AM

hmm so all the dance and rap files that are in are good in your opinion

okayyyy dude knock it off and just dont play them.