Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Travelling for the Holidays (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150330)

Zeldagurlfan1 12-6-2018 11:49 AM

Travelling for the Holidays

Hello FFRiends!!!

The holidays are upon us and I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas Spirit!!! I hope everyone’s enjoying the early festivities and what not. Coz I’m not:

So I decided to change that!!

Upon me making boatloads of money in the last 2 months([emoji1317]) This will be the first time I, Princess Zelda of Fiffer, am taking it upon myself to spend Christmas and New Years in another country,
Sooooooooooooo I’m headed down south to see XXXsmittyXXX!! *drools*
It’s been 7 years since we met online, 4 years since we’ve seen each other face to face and I think it will be uplifting and beyond beautiful to reconnect with my dearest treasured human being. My souls sings when I’m with him and it’s something I cannot change. I’ve learned this. It’s been so difficult to progress in life knowing he makes me feel the best beyond my beliefs.
I’ve spent the last 4 Christmas’ alone and in complete emotional pain. I am so excited for my adventure. To finally understand the feels of how wonderful and special it is for two people to be lovingly reconnected - especially for the holidays, knowing that he and I are finally both Healed, Happy, Healthy (And Vegan!) is something I don’t think I can shake off since I bought my ticket.

And it’s not just him, it’s his family and his friends who I finally get to revisit and new friends I’ll get to meet.

If anyone is travelling this year, be safe, be happy and make the moments you endure be nothing less than something you could wish for. I believe we all deserve something like this. This has never happened to me in my entire life but I provided this for myself so I hope everyone wishes me the best of luck.

Now I just wonder if I’ll end up pregnant. XD hah

*waves good-bye*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnygurl555 12-6-2018 11:55 AM

Re: Travelling for the Holidays

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 (Post 4660819)
Hello FFRiends!!!

Now I just wonder if I’ll end up pregnant. XD hah

*waves good-bye*

if he decides he doesn't want to bang you, please do the community a favor and don't go around proclaiming that he assaulted you

Mahou 12-6-2018 11:58 AM

Smells like holiday hookups

Zeldagurlfan1 12-6-2018 12:00 PM

People who do that need therapy and my heart goes out to the victims of sex lies.

Or you could just take the joke and laugh with me.

Zeldagurlfan1 12-6-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4660824)
Smells like holiday hookups

Stop! It sooooo much more beyond that! It’s also his birthday.

^~^ ;; ugh

Why do u gaiz gotta make me feel so embarassssedddd after I make a post!

Cmonnnnn I’m beet red yo

Dinglesberry 12-6-2018 12:08 PM

please make sure he wears a condom, for your sake and for others sake

dashoe93 12-6-2018 12:50 PM

I wish my life was okay enough to make a thread like this.

I'll probably just drink though. Maybe water.

Have fun, please come back soon, we'll miss you, drive safe. xoxo

Spenner 12-7-2018 05:36 AM

I’m going down south to be with my wife’s family for christmas this year, because everyone in this household will either not be around or is a complete scrooge!!! Safe travels and I hope reconnection goes well. And when you physically reconnect, you know, be careful because getting pregnant is a serious life steerer lmao

Zeldagurlfan1 12-9-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4661028)
I’m going down south to be with my wife’s family for christmas this year, because everyone in this household will either not be around or is a complete scrooge!!! Safe travels and I hope reconnection goes well. And when you physically reconnect, you know, be careful because getting pregnant is a serious life steerer lmao

That’s gonna be so fun I hope you enjoy yourself spennnn :) where are you all headed?
I hope somewhere warm~
And with lots of foodz
Happy Holidays :D

Turns out my sister isn’t gonna be around this year so it’s a complete slap in the face to her spending Christmas with my parent (because she’s trying to avoid me) bwahaha

This is why I’m leaving. This drama is totally unnecessary.

Zeldagurlfan1 12-9-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashoe93 (Post 4660850)
I wish my life was okay enough to make a thread like this.

I'll probably just drink though. Maybe water.

Have fun, please come back soon, we'll miss you, drive safe. xoxo

Honestly I’m finally stepping out of my shell and using my tattoo funds to make a personal trip for myself[emoji92]
I’ll say hi with smitty when I reach his house. I’ll have a whole house to myself, essentially, with a hot tub...

I’ll be taking a train from Oakville, Ontario to Newport News, Virginia. 27 hour missionzzz ....!!!!!

Zeldagurlfan1 12-9-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4660829)

LOL the pregnancy thing was a joke. Tbh we do want kids together and if I don’t come back pregnant I’ll probably come back married. I basically threw my life away up here (quit my jobs, hopefully ready to pack up and move...) it’s gonna be crazy getting my greencard. I think I have 4000 more dollars left to pay off my Osap. That’s my only setback for me actually moving away... that and I paid for a full brazillian and full leg laser hair removal treatment I’ve started thats also costing me 1K... [emoji847][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857]

Zeldagurlfan1 12-9-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4661028)

Also the pregnant thing was seriously a joke. XD even though he’s the only man whom I’ll ever have kids with.

mellonxcollie 12-10-2018 12:27 AM

don't steal anything from him either lmao

MixMasterLar 12-10-2018 12:32 AM

Hope everything sort out well for the trip! Any trip that's 20+ hours can be a drag but I've always found it worth it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4660829)

FFR needs new members man

Gotta get them somehow

melonpapes 12-10-2018 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 (Post 4661481)
LOL the pregnancy thing was a joke. Tbh we do want kids together and if I don’t come back pregnant I’ll probably come back married. I basically threw my life away up here (quit my jobs, hopefully ready to pack up and move...) it’s gonna be crazy getting my greencard. I think I have 4000 more dollars left to pay off my Osap. That’s my only setback for me actually moving away... that and I paid for a full brazillian and full leg laser hair removal treatment I’ve started thats also costing me 1K... [emoji847][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857]

damn you finna be smooth as hell wtf...
i guess if ur gonna be like 1000$ type hairless you better be getting some DICK

XelNya 12-10-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4661549)
FFR needs new members man

Gotta get them somehow

There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?

Funnygurl555 12-10-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4661653)
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?

is this sig worthy

XelNya 12-10-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4661662)
is this sig worthy

is she banned

Zeldagurlfan1 12-13-2018 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4661664)
is she banned

Me? Nah. Just busy Skyping smitty