Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Idle thoughts (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149889)

Ghost_Medley 09-15-2018 12:34 AM

Idle thoughts

You know those thoughts you have when you're doing something and your mind just wanders off in a million different directions? Here's a thread for that exact thing.

You can call them shower thoughts, bedtime thoughts, or pointless epiphanies, but the meaning is the same: Statements or thoughts that seem to make no sense at first glance but you start to understand the more you think about it.

To start the thread off, here are three thoughts I've had while working my shift at a grocery store:

1. Sugar-free menthol cough drops are one of the least harmful medicines to become addicted to. (The average amount of menthol cough drops required to lethally overdose on menthol is 1900 cough drops in one sitting.)

2. If dragon hoards are real, the most infamous dragons would be immeasurably wealthy. However, a corporation such as Amazon would still be wealthier than many dragons.

3. Elmer Fudd likely could not naturally pronounce the word "curled" as "cuwwed". It's more likely that it would come out sounding like "cuwled".

dadcop2 09-15-2018 12:42 AM

Re: Idle thoughts

cia rave should be the industry standard alarm sound for carbon monoxide detectors

Charu 09-15-2018 12:46 AM

I wonder how traffic will be today

Moria 09-15-2018 04:28 AM

A space alien doesn't usually know he's a space alien

Moria 09-15-2018 06:39 AM

It's kinda weird how "A part" is a union and "Apart" is a separation

Charu 09-15-2018 06:42 AM

If spiders scuttle in our mouth when we sleep, then do they scuttle out?

Moria 09-15-2018 07:55 AM

Consider that existence is simply light expressing time, without light there is no time. In a zero-point scale, anywhere is everywhere and the centre is the centre "no matter" where you are. Without light there is no time, and without time there is no knowing.

What if your so-called free-will is just modulation of the inverse properties of light? Through the shadow of wave functions your true self is really just an infinite contradiction to the entropy of quantum mechanics?

They say god is all things.
They say tomorrow never comes.
They say life is a circle.
They say a lot of things..

.. And as time grows older you learn to pay less attention to what people say and more attention to what people do.

God is nonsense.
The truth is nonsense, don't waste your life searching for it. Enjoy what you have, don't envy what you don't.
Live and learn, love and hate. Be a human because humanity is beautiful, no matter what. I love you.

Charu 09-15-2018 08:00 AM

Was that a shower thought?

Moria 09-15-2018 08:03 AM

oh cool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4649107)
Was that a shower thought?

nah i dunno, i do that sometimes

it doesnt matter

MixMasterLar 09-15-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moria (Post 4649103)
It's kinda weird how "A part" is a union and "Apart" is a separation

This just f---ed me up

Moria 09-15-2018 10:28 AM

looool thats funny cause it kinda unf---ed me up

dadcop2 09-15-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moria (Post 4649106)
Consider that existence is simply light expressing time, without light there is no time. In a zero-point scale, anywhere is everywhere and the centre is the centre "no matter" where you are. Without light there is no time, and without time there is no knowing.

What if your so-called free-will is just modulation of the inverse properties of light? Through the shadow of wave functions your true self is really just an infinite contradiction to the entropy of quantum mechanics?

They say god is all things.
They say tomorrow never comes.
They say life is a circle.
They say a lot of things..

.. And as time grows older you learn to pay less attention to what people say and more attention to what people do.

God is nonsense.
The truth is nonsense, don't waste your life searching for it. Enjoy what you have, don't envy what you don't.
Live and learn, love and hate. Be a human because humanity is beautiful, no matter what. I love you.

i stopped reading at "free-will" but i should've stopped earlier

Funnygurl555 09-15-2018 12:59 PM

My friend and I were talking about pooping and she was surprised when I said I can poop on command. She doesn't think it's normal and I think it is.

It's normal to poop on command right?

MixMasterLar 09-15-2018 01:08 PM

uh, as opposed to shitting uncontrollably?

Yeah

Wayward Vagabond 09-15-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4649199)
My friend and I were talking about pooping and she was surprised when I said I can poop on command. She doesn't think it's normal and I think it is.

THIEF

DaBackpack 09-15-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4649199)

I lived most of my life thinking that you can only pee when you had to go

my quality of life has improved dramatically since learning you can go on command

aperson 09-15-2018 01:58 PM

a healthy amount of fiber gives you more butt control keeps that colon highway nice and movin

Moria 09-15-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadcop2 (Post 4649191)
i stopped reading at "free-will" but i should've stopped earlier

yeah ur fucked now dude gl, thats what u get for reading stuff

Ghost_Medley 09-16-2018 02:28 PM

Potato salad without hard boiled eggs is technically still potato egg salad because mayonnaise is made using eggs.

DotKritic 09-16-2018 06:00 PM

My mind has wondered off several times when I drive. Through traffic intersections. Thankfully the lights were green. I think.