Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   bf/gf (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=56591)

Phsyco45 12-29-2006 12:07 PM

bf/gf

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JurseyRider734 12-29-2006 12:08 PM

Re: bf/gf

i dun think i evr had dis xperiance but u no i feel 4u man i feel 4u

dsadsadsa 12-29-2006 12:09 PM

Ya, I no. Dis happenz alot. Lissen cuz, jus go to do tha rite thing. Folow yur hart.

AeonShadow 12-29-2006 12:09 PM

Well, im having problems, like "someone hotter or smarter" now that really bugs me!

iPatcH 12-29-2006 12:11 PM

and im about to break.

Tps222 12-29-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Ya no, its great getting the person u like or love to go out wit u. Right?
Of Course.

Quote:

But what happens when u start fighting, when u see some1 that might be hotter or smarter then the 1 u love?
If you start fighting, you put ego's aside and solve it. If you see someone hotter, it's probably not worth it to go after them, depending on your age. They might not even like you. High School is a time to experiment, but also a time to learn the roles of committment, so I can't condone going crazy and being with 2879436 girls, but being with different types helps I suppose.

Quote:

What happens when u stop seeing ur bf or gf 4 a while?
This depends on what a "While" is. If it's a weekend/week, it may cause you to miss them. If it's months or thousands of miles apart, it's usually a bad idea to stay with them, again depends on the situation and the age.

Quote:

And finally what happens when u break up and no 1 else loves u the way u where once loved be4?
That is what I was talking about with the "They might not even like you." comment on the hot girl. I obviously can't dictate and predict situations I don't know. I suppose that's a good lesson for future "relationships" that you may encounter.

Has it happened to me? Sure. Have I done it? Nah. My eyes don't wander very much I suppose, I'm pretty content with my current situation.

PS: lol i no rite i suks sad music maks me fell bettr.

GuidoHunter 12-29-2006 12:33 PM

/whimper

Please type like an intelligent human.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

cC@Zz 12-29-2006 12:48 PM

Learn to type better.

Tps222 12-29-2006 12:51 PM

I don't understand the majority of the FFR population still. I realize we pride ourselves in encouraging literacy and proper english, but to obscure the entire purpose of the thread with it is dumb. Even if the purpose of the thread isn't a popular one with the community, it does fit the guidelines of the forum description, and therefore is a legit topic. Posting "Type better" is just a form of postwhoring and is completely unecessary.

chickendude 12-29-2006 12:54 PM

bcz itz rly hard 2 read w/o sqntng nd it hrts
dmp hm/her nd go liv ona isladlnd

kthx

Tibs 12-29-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phsyco45 (Post 1053861)
when u see some1 that might be hotter or smarter then the 1 u love?

Threesome.

x3Mamimi 12-29-2006 01:03 PM

Quote:

Ya no, its great getting the person u like or love to go out wit u. Right?
But what happens when u start fighting, when u see some1 that might be hotter or smarter then the 1 u love? What happens when u stop seeing ur bf or gf 4 a while? And finally what happens when u break up and no 1 else loves u the way u where once loved be4? If somethin like dis happened 2 u posta reply or come talk 2 me cuz I've been through dis and it hurts. seriously.....

Ok.

'Ya no, its great getting the person like or love to go out wit u. Right?'
-[You] [know], it[']s great getting the person you like, or love, to go out wit[h] [you], right?

'But what happens when u start fighting, when u see some1 that might be hotter or smarter then the 1 u love?'

'[don't start sentences with 'but'] What happens when [you] start fighting [or] when [you] see some[one] that [might?] be hotter or smarter th[a]n the [one] [you] love?'

Alright. When you start fighting, well, all couples fight to some extent. All people fight. Is it worth it?

And if you're easily distracted by someone who 'might' be hotter or smarter...well, I don't know what to tell you. Your boy must be some mutilated retard.

to continue...

'What happens when u stop seeing ur bf or gf 4 a while? And finally what happens when u break up and no 1 else loves u the way u where once loved be4?'

'What (NICE CAPITALIZATION! looks like you have the DOWN!) happens when [you] stop seeing [your] [boyfriend] or [girlfriend] [for] a while? [Don't start sentences with 'and'.] Finally[,] what happens when [you] break u[ and no [one] else loves [you] the way [you] were onced loved [before]?'

Well...
When you stop seeing someone for awhile...Go see them. Jesus christ. What are you talking about?
If you break up, you break up. Maybe you shouldn't have been scouting out all of those potentially hotter and smarter people, right?
I promise, u wil b loved agan 1day.

If somethin like dis happened 2 u posta reply or come talk 2 me cuz I've been through dis and it hurts. seriously....

'If somethin[g] like [this] happened [to] [you] post[ ]a reply or come talk [to] me [because] I've been through [this] and it hurts. Seriously[...]

I don't think any of us have been through anything this serious. Good luck!

tsugomaru 12-29-2006 01:04 PM

In after Guildo.

~Tsugomaru

Tps222 12-29-2006 01:28 PM

Hahahaha. Oh God, I tried to be serious in this thread, but Tibs just completely won it.

ChaosMaster1 12-29-2006 01:43 PM

yea. threesome...

I have a girlfriend...she is hot..her boobs are like tsunade's for teen. like....uh...DD...and her ass...has a red hand mark on it like a tattoo. xD
and now i like this other chick, and im not dating her. and i want to. but eventually ill win her over. or...just stay with my current gf. either way...ill be getting some ass :D

SethSquall 12-29-2006 01:44 PM

Tibs is my relationship councillor from now on.

ddrfreak925 12-29-2006 01:52 PM

Quote:

Yeah I know, its great getting the person you like or love to go out with you. Right?
But what happens when you start fighting, when you see someone that might be hotter or smarter than the one you love? What happens when you stop seeing your boyfriend or girlfriend for a while? And finally what happens when you break up and no one else loves you the way you were once loved before? If something like this happened to you post a reply or come talk to me 'cause I've been through this and it hurts,seriously.....

Fix'd

SCWolf 12-29-2006 01:57 PM

yeah, Tibs had the best answer yet.

RevenG- 12-29-2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsadsadsa (Post 1053868)
Ya, I no. Dis happenz alot. Lissen cuz, jus go to do tha rite thing. Folow yur hart.

Yeah. Follow the advice from the guy "wh0 t41ks L1k3 tiz". :rolleyes: It sucks doesnt it? That's why you never should go for someone else if you have a good relationship. Your just ruining a good thing. It's sorta like gambling. The entire night you may be making millions of dollars and suddenly a dumb redneck comes and gets a lucky hand of cards and you lose it all. Well good luck with that.

ChaosMaster1 12-29-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SethSquall (Post 1054003)
Tibs is my relationship councillor from now on.

yea really..mine too....with such WORDS OF WISDOM!

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Tibs- (Post 1053949)
Threesome.

(fake tears)
(salutes)
(puts up US flag with SS pic of that post)