Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

inDheart 11-9-2019 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Votes from post 394 to post 660
Night in 1:41:36

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 2 -- Charu -- Funnygurl555 (14), storn42 (9)
  • 1 -- Wayward Vagabond -- flashflash account (63)
  • 1 -- Shadow_God_10 -- Svaz (10)
  • 1 -- mellon_collie -- MixMasterLar (35)
  • 1 -- storn42 -- Charu (27)
  • 5 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (43), DaBackpack (0), mellon_collie (21), Shadow_God_10 (35), Wayward Vagabond (2)

mellon_collie 11-9-2019 08:19 PM

I just ISO'd shadow and nothing stuck out to me as particularly wolfy. idk, he's still pretty null to me despite the ISO

I think FFA's push on me is weird but I really don't know if it's enough to see him as wolfy when he is known to get into tunnels

MML, I get that my DBP vote was kinda weird and out of the blue but have you not seen me do that kind of thing before? do you think I only do that as wolf?

Storn that charu vote looks kinda bad

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 08:27 PM

I would love not to manage shit but then no one would be dog anything it seems.

Sell me on Kappa and Raeko being cleared.

storn42 11-9-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701918)
Also as a special update, I'm surprised while I was away no one made mention of important facts!

THIS JUST IN~~~

Since only one unforunate soul perished in the night, there's a lot of "what if's" that are in play, but fret not my loving audience!

If there was some kind of block that happened, please present your case now for the rest of the contestants! It's only natural a good citizen would announce that they blocked someone in the hopes that it did block a nasty bullet to the cranium. Even if the block isn't on our, now audience member, Xelnya!

But be warned, there's a good chance one of adversaries could do the same thing and look a lot better for an undisclosed amount of time!

Let me explain this one, ladies and gentlemen~

Lets bring up everyone's favorite sub-segment:

Mechanics and You

Right, if you haven't paid attention to the mechanics in this game, or at the very least the potential roles that could be in the game, then me summarize an important one in this setup.

Town and Wolf Roleblocker

Specifically, lets look at the possible Anti-Town roles!

There's more possibilities where one of our adversaries is a blocker rather than the hundreds of probably combinations that one of the good boys and girls did. Which is why I propose the contestant who blocked anything to come out.

If the opposite party, or still that possible third party, would like to come out and try their luck with a gamble that may or may not fail as more information is unveiled, then I say feel free to cash in on a quick buck as they say!

gunna start out with this charu post. i dont like how he is probing for information based on the lack of a second kill. He's asking for claims here which at this stage in the game and what he's asking for feels more like that form the mind of a wolf than a town. He also focuses on the wolf team, which i feel is a thing wolves would tend to tunnel on. Feels more like probing for PRs than trying to solve the game. With the number of possibilities of why there is only 1 kill last night, it just doesn't feel like enough information for solving the game, and i feel any information gained out of this would end up in the wolves favor, and not towns.

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4702192)
I just ISO'd shadow and nothing stuck out to me as particularly wolfy. idk, he's still pretty null to me despite the ISO

I think FFA's push on me is weird but I really don't know if it's enough to see him as wolfy when he is known to get into tunnels

MML, I get that my DBP vote was kinda weird and out of the blue but have you not seen me do that kind of thing before? do you think I only do that as wolf?

Being bad as town before is an icky excuse.

2 would-lynches and a top town please.

Charu 11-9-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4702192)

Why's that, my dear?

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 08:30 PM

Storn I'm all for you making a case

after you give me 2 would-lynches and a top town. It's what, thirty fucking minutes to EoD? let's get this show on the road

storn42 11-9-2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702197)
Storn I'm all for you making a case

after you give me 2 would-lynches and a top town. It's what, thirty fucking minutes to EoD? let's get this show on the road

isn't it an hour and 30 to EoD?

storn42 11-9-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4702191)
Night in 1:41:36

here

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4702198)
isn't it an hour and 30 to EoD?

Actually yeah, misread time

There a reason you're not giving an answer? Coulda typed it up while correcting me I feel

storn42 11-9-2019 08:32 PM

either way,
would lynch charu, shadow

wouldn't lynch MML

storn42 11-9-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702200)
Actually yeah, misread time

There a reason you're not giving an answer? Coulda typed it up while correcting me I feel

i mean, you could give me the chance to respond. i've been working on that post since i got in this thread so im not trying to ignore you.

Charu 11-9-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4702194)
gunna start out with this charu post. i dont like how he is probing for information based on the lack of a second kill. He's asking for claims here which at this stage in the game and what he's asking for feels more like that form the mind of a wolf than a town. He also focuses on the wolf team, which i feel is a thing wolves would tend to tunnel on. Feels more like probing for PRs than trying to solve the game. With the number of possibilities of why there is only 1 kill last night, it just doesn't feel like enough information for solving the game, and i feel any information gained out of this would end up in the wolves favor, and not towns.

If someone were to come out and say they blocked someone, then mechanically speaking, we would have to assume, at best, a "maybe" if it wasn't on Mr. Xel. Also we would have to assume if said person was legit, which could easily be rectified later down the game where we got more letters figured out!

Basically, it'll eliminate any believable fake claims is what I'm getting at because a wolf WILL be trading one of them after some time has passed.

Anything else, Mr. Storn?

123kappa3 11-9-2019 08:36 PM

MML and mellon do you really think shadow is clear

123kappa3 11-9-2019 08:36 PM

tbh i should just wait till tomorrow to ask this im sorry you dont need to answer till tomorrow because its just going to confuse

123kappa3 11-9-2019 08:37 PM

ikd FFA being absent is a little wierd as they are the top poster

storn42 11-9-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702203)
If someone were to come out and say they blocked someone, then mechanically speaking, we would have to assume, at best, a "maybe" if it wasn't on Mr. Xel. Also we would have to assume if said person was legit, which could easily be rectified later down the game where we got more letters figured out!

Basically, it'll eliminate any believable fake claims is what I'm getting at because a wolf WILL be trading one of them after some time has passed.

Anything else, Mr. Storn?

so you're saying we have people claim so a wolf can kill them!?!

mellon_collie 11-9-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702195)
Being bad as town before is an icky excuse.

2 would-lynches and a top town please.

thats like, your opinion man

It wasn't that bad I just threw an idea out there that didn't stick then switched my vote its not that serious

I would lynch FFA because his dodging of questions is rubbing me more the wrong way the more I read it
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4702116)
because it's what I think about them

there is one example

Wayward and svaz both kind of scare me at this point for being so null and I guess I wouldn't hate lynching either of them but it wouldn't be my top choice

as for towns uhhhhhhh I really don't know. I don't want to lynch you or Charu but i still am not confident in either of you being town I just dont see anything wolfy and will reconsider you guys later

I would like to hear more from svaz, fg, wayward, and dbp

MixMasterLar 11-9-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4702204)
MML and mellon do you really think shadow is clear

I'd bet my PlayStation. Hell, I'll even sign it for you

mellon_collie 11-9-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702196)
Why's that, my dear?

idk his reasoning makes sense but it just doesn't look as fleshed out as your read about him and it strikes me as kinda retaliatory in nature