Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147492)

the sun fan 05-8-2017 10:46 PM

TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

It was universally Panne'd

No lynch/kill: On, cannot be done two days/nights in a row
Kitb: On
OOTC: Off (Specific exceptions may apply)
Phantoms: Off
Items: Off
Nighttalk: Off (Specific exceptions may apply)
Insta: On
Cardflips: On, Full Role flips

Phases will revolve around midnight server (central) time.
D0 is 72 hours, while all other day phases are 48. Night phases are always 24 hours. There is a 24 hour pregame confirmation phase.
Minimum post requirement is 5 contentful posts per day phase (this may be relaxed in cases of early instas). If this is not met, I will ask the player(s) in question whether or not their activity will improve, and take action accordingly.
Nightkills/basically every night action is done by a specific person and not by a faction. This does not mean that all actions are targeted.
There will be at most one third party role.
If there are 13-15 players, there will be 3 wolves. If there are 16 or 17, there will be 4 wolves.

list of SOME roles that are guaranteed to not exist in the game:
fools/jesters
role that causes/has a change in their win condition as the game progresses
millers/godfathers
insane/paranoid cops or any other similarly modified role
loved/hated modifiers
hidden parts of role PMs (loved/hated or millers)
silencers or any roles that modify a player's ability to post
roles that have restricted posting modifiers or cannot post at all
cult or similar factions
dreamers
roles that modify flips (janitor, death-framer etc)

there are addition bastard roles that I can guarantee are not in the game, it would take way too long to type everything out. If it feels like its not something I would put in the game, so long as you know me, then you're probably right.

Some other useful stuff
Robin aka the Avatar is not a possible character
There are no child characters (Lucina, etc)
There are no spotpass characters (No spoilers but if you know who they are then you know they aren't present)
There are no DLC characters (You get the point)
Paralogue Characters MAY be present, however (Donnel, Anna & Tiki)
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Lis...blem_Awakening is a list of Fire Emblem Awakening characters.

The wolfteam is aware of the gimmick(s) of the game. No PM contains hidden information (the gimmick from my last FE mystery game)

Claiming your role is something that should be carefully considered. There are mechanics in place that punish massclaiming. Claiming your character name is not advised.

Questions for me about anything game related must be asked in private. Any questions directed at me that are asked in the game thread will be ignored. Any reference to any kind of private communication with me will result in a modkill.

Player List
1) Hakulyte Sully, Town Neighbor, Killed N1
2) flashflashaccount Cordelia, Town Neighbor, Modkilled pregame confirmation phase
3) inDheart
4) MixMasterLar
5) Cold Kitten Celirra Donnel, Zero-to-Hero Lynched D3
6) XelNya Lissa, Vanilla Wolf, Lynched D1
7) roundbox Panne, Vanilla Town, Killed N1
8) Xiz
9) Tokzic Charu Anna, Gambler Killed N4
10) tiloco217
11) DarkManticoreX2
12) blindreper1179 Sumia, Vanilla Town Lynched D2
13) mellonxcollie Wayward Vagabond
14) DaBackPack Tharja, Killed D3
15) LightKnight924 Olivia, Town John Doe, Lynched D0
16) Soundwave-
17) FreezinIce Flavia, Vanilla Town Killed N2
---------------------
Replacements
1) Celirra
2) Charu
3) Wayward Vagabond
4)

the sun fan 05-8-2017 10:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

All cardflips below

Flashflashaccount, you are Cordelia. You are a town aligned Neighbor. You share a private chat with [REDACTED], but you are given no information of their alignment by a game moderator. During the pregame confirmation phase, you may discuss with [REDACTED] where you want your private chat to be, but it must be in a location where Yoshl and I can access and view it. When you have decided the location, you may hold game relevant conversation in this chat at all times, including during the pregame confirmation phase.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

LightKnight924, you are Olivia. You are a town aligned John Doe. Each night phase, you may send the host a list of three living players. The host will random.org between these three players, then give you the role name (including alignment) of the player that random.org returned the result of.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Hakulyte, you are Sully. You are a town aligned Neighbor. You share a private chat with [REDACTED], but you are given no information of their alignment by a game moderator. During the pregame confirmation phase, you may discuss with [REDACTED] where you want your private chat do be, but it must be in a location where Yoshl and I can access and view it. When you have decided the location, you may hold game relevant conversation in this chat at all times, including during the pregame confirmation phase.

Roundbox, you are Panne. You are Vanilla Town.

XelNya, you are Lissa, a Vanilla Wolf.

You win when you have reached parity or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

FreezinIce, you are Flavia. You are Vanilla Town.

Blindreper1179, you are Sumia. You are Vanilla Town.

DaBackPack, you are Tharja. You are Vanilla Town.

Celirra, you are Donnel. You are a town aligned Zero-to-Hero.
On D0, if at any point during the phase you have more than three votes on you, you die.
On N1, if any role action other than a protective action is used on you, you die.
On D1 and N2, you are Vanilla Town.
On D2, you may target a player during the day phase. You will learn whether or not they are a power role or vanilla role (A Vanilla Wolf returns the result “Vanilla”)
On N3, you may perform a Psychologist check. You may target a player and learn whether or not they have the potential to kill another player or not. If they have already killed a player, you will be given the result of “this player does not have the potential to kill another player.”
On D3 and any subsequent phases, you may choose any action ever performed in a previous FFR TWG game (jTWGs, turbos and the ongoing game are not valid choices). So long as it is approved by the game moderator, you may perform this action.

At D3 and on any subsequent phases, you may switch between performing night actions and day actions if you so choose, but you cannot perform a night action immediately following a day action and vis versa.

Charu, you are Anna, the Gambler. You are a third party role that achieves its win condition by getting 2 bingos on the randomly generated bingo board located here: [REDACTED].

Every goal on the board must be performed by players other than yourself. You will be given permission to make comments on the document, and you must provide a link or links to each time another player performs an action that allows you to cross off a square. You may update your bingo board during the night phase, as well as during the day phase, but you cannot achieve your win condition during the night phase. After every time you get a bingo, you must post “BINGO!” in the thread. You will be modkilled if you claim third party.

the sun fan 05-9-2017 12:00 AM

roles are going out now, I will post here when I am done, it should go pretty quick

the sun fan 05-9-2017 12:01 AM

roles should be out, please confirm your exact role and any other relevant information with me privately in some form or another

if you did not get a PM please yell at me privately

the sun fan 05-9-2017 12:02 AM

D0 will last 72 hours beginning at Midnight, Server (Central) time tomorrow night.

Please confirm your role privately before this time.

the sun fan 05-9-2017 11:44 PM

flashflashaccount has been modkilled

His Role PM is contained beneath the spoiler

Flashflashaccount, you are Cordelia. You are a town aligned Neighbor. You share a private chat with [REDACTED], but you are given no information of their alignment by a game moderator. During the pregame confirmation phase, you may discuss with [REDACTED] where you want your private chat to be, but it must be in a location where Yoshl and I can access and view it. When you have decided the location, you may hold game relevant conversation in this chat at all times, including during the pregame confirmation phase.

the sun fan 05-10-2017 12:00 AM

you may begin posting

Xiz 05-10-2017 12:00 AM

get wrecked flashflash lol

roundbox 05-10-2017 12:01 AM

what a way to kick off this game

inDheart 05-10-2017 12:02 AM

sup

Xiz 05-10-2017 12:02 AM

in b4 he gets revived somehow

blindreper1179 05-10-2017 12:02 AM

FUCK YOU FLASH FLASH, WHAT THE FUCK KINDA START OUS THAT SHIT

blindreper1179 05-10-2017 12:03 AM

IS

blindreper1179 05-10-2017 12:03 AM

FUCK. FUCK YOU

blindreper1179 05-10-2017 12:04 AM

Flashfuck

FreezinIce 05-10-2017 12:04 AM

3rd

blindreper1179 05-10-2017 12:04 AM

OH WAIT, YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD

MixMasterLar 05-10-2017 12:04 AM

Quote:

2) flashflashaccount Modkilled pregame confirmation phase, Cordelia, Town Neighbor
and of fucking course he was town

blindreper1179 05-10-2017 12:05 AM

YOU'RE 4TH LEARN TO COUNTFREEZIN

Xiz 05-10-2017 12:05 AM

PSA

I fly out from LAX -> SF on Thursday @7:55pm PST then SF -> Denver on Sat @8pm PST

And from Thurs-Sat I will be with internet, but bust most of the day. Tyty