Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:02 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

sup all

Villager/civ/town/whatever you guys like to say.

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493563)
sup all

Villager/civ/town/whatever you guys like to say.

Sup dude. What community you from?

storn42 11-15-2016 12:06 AM

you know whats been bugging me. why did dfr vote MML? like he clearly realized that he was going to be lynched, yet instead of trying to self pres with a vote he instead places his vote on some random person and tries to claim seer. its starting to make me think that there is atleast 1 woof between mellon and andy.

TWG Ike 11-15-2016 12:08 AM

storn42 has died

MixMasterLar, a Third Party, has achieved his win condition and has been removed from the game. The game will continue as normal.

MixMasterLar, you are Volke. You are a mysterious Thief, without any desire for human communication and an obsession with gathering as much wealth as you can. You have been given a strange contract, one to kill any member of the camp of the Greil Mercenaries after determining the identities of four members. It doesn’t make any sense, but damn, does it pay well. You have even already been given a sizable downpayment.
Each day phase, you may guess the identities of four living players by PMing me your guesses without any penalty to yourself, and you will learn how many of these, if any, are correct. Should you get all four guesses correct, you must kill one of these four players in order to finish your contract.
Each night phase, you may follow someone to their bunks, where you will learn any action they perform, as well as the identities of this person as well as their two nearest bunkmates. Doing so means you cannot be targeted at night, but if the person you are tailing is killed, you will die as well.
You win when you have finished your job. Should you finish your job, you will be removed from the game as their is no purpose to you remaining.

storn42, you are Largo. You are a behemoth of a man, a Berserker to be more specific, who claims to have wrestled two tigers at once and won. You are the mate of Calill, a Sage. You both seem to be pretty content with your accomplishments, no matter how farfetched they seem, one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Calill. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 12:10 AM

Holy fuuuck

Wineandbread 11-15-2016 12:15 AM

Hey I'm sorry for not being around at EoD as promised. I just forgot while revising my report among other things.

Few initial thoughts:
- lol replacement got replaced, sup

- Yoshl's death kind of expected for me since I believe most people were leaning town on him.

- I am curious why dfr was so adamant on GS being town early into the game now.

- I'm pretty safe reading rb town now, I don't think he pushes dfr like that if he's also scum

- Would have been real helpful for MML to help town out at EoD... if he already knew the guesses before n2 that is. Hurrr...

Wineandbread 11-15-2016 12:16 AM

If nobody else does it, I'll analyze DFR's posts tomorrow (sleeping now)

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4493565)
you know whats been bugging me. why did dfr vote MML? like he clearly realized that he was going to be lynched, yet instead of trying to self pres with a vote he instead places his vote on some random person and tries to claim seer. its starting to make me think that there is atleast 1 woof between mellon and andy.

ookkaayyy.. These were his final words, y'all. DFR also did say "I'm not voting for andy", although there is the possibility that he said that in order to stick to his "Hero of New Players" meta that was brought up at varying points in the game.

Andy, care to explain your role? Don't quote your pm at all, but explain what your role does because it still sounds a little shady.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:17 AM

Hi everyone, i'm theknightsofneeee. I'm an experianced mafia/WW player, at least 15-20 long forum games under my belt, and alot more mafia from like epicmafia/DM/resistance and so on.

subbing in cause why not. :)

Some quick stuff about me, I consider myself a really good player in both alignments, especially because I am able to get cleared as town easily in either alignment.

I kinda wanted to sub in for a wolf, because pretending you are solving the game is much easier than ACTUALLY trying to solve the game with a bunch of people you don't really know. But unfortunately I did not. Stuck with being a villager. :/

Obviously we got some good stuff at EoD yesterday (just to let you know, i have read approximately nothing of the game; I read the flips, saw a mafia flipped day 1, and I read the EoD. Thats it)

some quick reactions to the fake cop claim by the mafia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493432)
I HAD A GREEN CHECK ON GOLD GET OFF

mafia claims

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493435)
DFR

cross posts with the claim. I doubt that this is bussing here, but I don't know how much you guys bus/like to bus here so I could be wildly off base.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493437)
shit

i /kinda/like this reaction? feels genuine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493438)
dfr

Sorry homie.

-o24

if there is a bussing vote, this feels like it.

the sorry homie feels like he's distancing himself from the act of voting dfr, and it also leaves a bit of hesistancy so that perhaps he could go back on the vote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493440)
CFD ON ANDY NOW
from OP:

"Items: On (Items cannot be passed from one player to another)"

while this feels agenda driven (starting another cfd off a mafia right at EoD) the fact that it is a mechanical reason for it is /fine/ i guess? Ehh.. not my cup of tea personally.

[quote=roundbox;4493441]unvote

uh[/QUOTE]

I really like the 'uh' here. Reads of completely genuine confusion/shock/puzzlement. First solid town read. (yes that read is solely based on a 'uh')

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4493442)
melon

not sure about the merits of this vote (haven't read the whole game yet) so i'll wait to comment on this for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493443)
andy

bandwagons the andy cfd.

feels very mafia'y. 9/10 would lynch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493444)
mellon

same as with the other melon vote, need to read them first.

roundbox 11-15-2016 12:18 AM

MML has guaranteed check results in his last phases's posts, I guarantee it.

He took out storn, so I'm assuming he guessed all VTs or something? This would be my best guess. Unless his guess is PURELY identity, then I have no idea.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493564)
Sup dude. What community you from?

a bunch of different ones.

POG/MU/Dailymafia/epicmafia/townofsalem/SC2mafia

sc2 mafia and daily mafia are where I started tho.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:21 AM

holy shit, there was just 2 more deaths/victories.

jeez

Wineandbread 11-15-2016 12:22 AM

It's also interesting why MML would choose storn kill if he knew the identities of all the people he guessed.

I'm a little curious about how the guesses work. I assume what happens is he submits 4 guesses together, and he gets x/4 like mastermind-ish style. Does he get unlimited guesses during the day though (no penalty?)? Or just one set of 4 guesses per day?

And it looks like he only guesses the name of the character (identity)? And not the team? Which means he may not have known which characters on his list were scum or town.

If sunsfan is allowed to clarify on this role, I would definitely like that.

roundbox 11-15-2016 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493430)
Fuck you if you're full of shit you die tomorrow no questions

[twg]DFR[/twgv]

You better be right RB

Looks like a little bit of a SOFT here
Did he not end up killing him because of his claim?

TWG Ike 11-15-2016 12:24 AM

Lar won by guessing player identities, ie were guessing me valid, he would be 1/4 if he guessed I was Ike

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493576)
It's also interesting why MML would choose storn kill if he knew the identities of all the people he guessed.

I'm a little curious about how the guesses work. I assume what happens is he submits 4 guesses together, and he gets x/4 like mastermind-ish style. Does he get unlimited guesses during the day though (no penalty?)? Or just one set of 4 guesses per day?

And it looks like he only guesses the name of the character (identity)? And not the team? Which means he may not have known which characters on his list were scum or town.

If sunsfan is allowed to clarify on this role, I would definitely like that.

while i understand the curiousity, and it is an interesting role, I don't think it actually has an impact on us/the game anymore because he's already finished.

I don't think there's any info we can garner from it, so it seems kinda fruitless to to delve into it.

roundbox 11-15-2016 12:26 AM

Since identities AFAIK are not alignment indicative, he must have picked the scummiest out of the most? He seemed to be playing in the interest of town.
He must have discovered storn and his partner's identity and thought they were wolves as they were bunkmates. I could probably find out storn's mason bro through deduction.

I'm gonna read MML's reads, YoshL's reads, and storn's reads.

brb

roundbox 11-15-2016 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493579)
while i understand the curiousity, and it is an interesting role, I don't think it actually has an impact on us/the game anymore because he's already finished.

I don't think there's any info we can garner from it, so it seems kinda fruitless to to delve into it.

Since he can see character's "bunkmates," I'm assuming this refers or extends to private chat partners. I'm assuming that he killed storn because he saw he was bunkmated with X, and thought that this association made them wolves.

Looks like my masons prediction was correct :cool:

roundbox 11-15-2016 12:30 AM

Also can we speculate why YoshL died over Pazzaz? Unless there was knowledge of his roleblocking power to the wolf crew, I don't see a major reason to pick YoshL over him.

@Pazzaz
Was your Day0 mute a result of your role or from one of DFR's arrows?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493580)
Since identities AFAIK are not alignment indicative, he must have picked the scummiest out of the most? He seemed to be playing in the interest of town.
He must have discovered storn and his partner's identity and thought they were wolves as they were bunkmates. I could probably find out storn's mason bro through deduction.

I'm gonna read MML's reads, YoshL's reads, and storn's reads.

brb

just curious (this might just be different sites playstyles and differences in philosophy) but why would you want to try and find the mason bro right now?

either they decide to out (which is fine, we get a clear town) or they don't (which means they may perhaps get nightkilled instead of a stronger town Power Role)

why do you feel the need to go find it yourself?

and why look through the two dead town's reads and the dead neutral's reads instead of looking through the dead mafia's reads? The mafia is the one who knows everyone's alignments. The dead towns did not.