Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Songs and Artist Permissions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=105415)

kommisar[os] 01-31-2009 04:18 PM

Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

Got a file you're too lazy to finish? Or simply a song that's too complicated for you? Let everyone know here. If you're willing to collab simply drop a line saying you need help or want a partner and preferably add the name of the song as well. This way i'm certain more work can be done and can expect more good files for FFR.

my current WIP's

SHE - Musicmaker RX
SHE - Liar Love
DJ TECHNORCH - Miko Miko Gabba

-Barista- 01-31-2009 04:56 PM

Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

Should be stickied.

I lied, I found my files. Working on CoD4 Gun Sounds by Serpento. I want to try and get permission so it can go into FFR but if not then, hey. If anyone wants to take a stab at the last minute that I haven't stepped, just PM me with your e-mail.

L0NEvvolf 01-31-2009 05:39 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=34468

5 songs in there to dl

robertsona 01-31-2009 05:42 PM

you spelled opportunities wrong

also i made this thread like a year ago and it got panned :(:(:(
and maybe not needed because of file testing thread can kinda be this too

w/e

kommisar[os] 01-31-2009 09:39 PM

pardon my french.

also this isn't about file testing, it's about file creation. Whether it's good or not depends on the artist.

Bolth mannn 01-31-2009 10:44 PM

well if somone wants to finish off on what ive done of the song 'ZAO - Parade of Chaos' ill let them. the only reason i havent finished it is because it ends with notes getting faster and faster and off beatness and crap and i really cant be bothered trying to get all the BPMs of the song, but i somone likes the song, they can collab. youtube link for the song is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTfiprFH16w

the song starts at 3:25...and i want somone to step from 5:06 to 6:06...if anyone is interested, PM me.

Coolboyrulez0 01-31-2009 11:11 PM

Don't have any W.I.P's at the moment so I'm up for any kind of collab just aim me and we can discuss it.

buizel8888 02-1-2009 07:12 AM

if someone makes a file i will totally redo it for them and call it a collab :-)

championanwar 02-1-2009 12:12 PM

I PM'd you one, discard the first link, as the link is broken, the second one is the good one :)

i love gabba 02-1-2009 07:55 PM

DJ Sharpnel - Counter Zero. Willing to collab

Xandertrax 02-1-2009 08:54 PM

Stuff I don't really have the motivation to finish, but have a bit done or will finish with prodding.

-{Lazy Summer Days}, cornandbeans
-C7 Funk, tomo fujita
-Le Chemin de Fer, Charles-Valentin Alkan
-Snugglepuss 8-bit, ipaghost

If anyone wants to collab on any of those, that'd be fun.

championanwar 02-1-2009 09:24 PM

Thanks Kommi :D

[Falcata] 02-1-2009 09:33 PM

Snugglepuss 8 bit sure. I've been wanting to step some ipaghost for a while. I'll PM you.

Kommi, you should tell people to edit their posts after a file has been taken from someone else.

stavie33 02-1-2009 09:56 PM

2 songs

1. Wave Rip by Kgz (file finished, but needs polishing if anyone would like to help, it's pretty good according to a few people)
2. The Night of Flowering by dBu (speed changes...)

CHALLENGE COLLAB:

Crescent Moon by OSTER Project (I'm in way over my head with this one, plz help!)

G00n6969 02-2-2009 01:09 AM

i got a ton of unstepped songs on my myspace that i want to get stepped and submitted im too lazy to step myself link is in the siggy, pm if interested in any

operationstrawbarry 02-2-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love gabba (Post 2969391)
DJ Sharpnel - Counter Zero. Willing to collab

Ehhh... I got a pretty decent file of this. Got rejected from packs because it was sharpnel but I think its still a good file never the less. If you want, we can trade notes. I already finished my file a long time ago. Hit me up or respond if you want to do something.

Goon6969- Gimmi Mnk. But I think its very repetitive in some sense. Theres enough variations in the song that might make this a fun file. But I can try stepping it. Hit me up on MSN perferrably. Edit: after listening to it about 3 times... Ill definatly step this sucker only if you allow me to submit this to FFR. Its my style of music and I already got the steps in my head. Hit me up on MSN or AIM whichever you perfer.

Edit: Im also down for whatever kind of collab if anyone brings it forth. Post on my wall or add me onto MSN (perferred) If you want AIM, you will have to tell me that on my wall.

kommisar[os] 02-2-2009 01:53 PM

that would be a lot of posts to go through to find what hasn't been done and what has if everyone were to just edit one post. pm's are sufficient.

finished 3 collabs already h3h3

giganutsauce 02-2-2009 01:57 PM

speaking of collabs

i need to send furifuri

TC_Halogen 02-2-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stavie33 (Post 2969584)
CHALLENGE COLLAB:

Crescent Moon by OSTER Project (I'm in way over my head with this one, plz help!)

Interested. AIM me in a few hours. I think I'm logged on as away, but I'll get back to you. =)

kommisar[os] 02-2-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giganutsauce (Post 2970304)
speaking of collabs

i need to send furifuri

more like send me the finished file ya cak