Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   FFR Puzzle (With Prize) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144655)

Azpb Djbread 07-3-2016 12:21 AM

FFR Puzzle (With Prize)

I Recently just spent all of my credits, so i will be donating only 2000 (almost all my credits now lol cuz i used up 40,000 of my own)

If anyone else can donate any credits for this that would be great!

So, i will make it extremely basic (In my standards)

DISCLAIMER : If you try to decode the audio, take the headset off, it will disorientate your hearing to the point where everything sounds like WATER.

While making the audio, this happened to me and i freaked out, it lasted about five minutes. it's not harmful, but it's scary.

Also, don't just copy what other people are doing, you have to screenshot the proof that you decoded the audio / AAA'd the "song" (or atleast tried)

You also have to screenshot the image hidden in the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R0r0R5AKJI

Good luck.

Azpb Djbread 07-3-2016 12:26 AM

Re: FFR Puzzle (With Prize)

If anyone is going to attempt this can they post something like "I'm going to try this" or "I'm going to look into this"

Xenorosth 07-3-2016 07:40 AM

Not a large amount of people just have FL studio to play with. It's not free software, so you're limiting your pool far too much. In order to make it work, you have to consider your base. The software that it takes to solve it alone should be free.

TC_Halogen 07-3-2016 07:48 AM

I think FL can be downloaded freely with that stuff on it, but I think that's beside the point - you're asking people to get something rather unconventional for a challenge and it's probably not the best of ideas.

Azpb Djbread 07-3-2016 01:47 PM

You dont have to use FL, you can use audacity (Which is free btw) and i just recently spent a bunch of my credits so i cant donate 2 much.

TheThong 07-4-2016 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4449183)
I think FL can be downloaded freely with that stuff on it, but I think that's beside the point - you're asking people to get something rather unconventional for a challenge and it's probably not the best of ideas.

Azpb, I don't think you quite get what Halogen is saying.

For a contest/puzzle, people don't want to download/put more effort than they need to in order to participate. Unless they really want to, but most likely they won't.

In this case, I've got audacity, but really cbf decoding the YouTube file because,
a. I can't be bothered
b. The OP isn't straightforward in terms of what you're supposed to do (I'm assuming you want people to be creative)
c. =too much effort

Just my 2c.

Felyx 07-4-2016 01:18 PM

So you synthesized an image... Great. I only have Ableton and I'm not spending money on a DAW and synth I'll literally never use for production. Couldn't you have at least hidden the image in SSTV instead, so most people could decode it free?

Azpb Djbread 07-5-2016 01:10 AM

i was bored so made this forum lol, i kinda let it die because you guys are right.

MarioNintendo 07-5-2016 07:00 AM

LOL YOU WERE HACKED BY POODLECORP

Azpb Djbread 07-5-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felyx (Post 4449923)
So you synthesized an image... Great. I only have Ableton and I'm not spending money on a DAW and synth I'll literally never use for production. Couldn't you have at least hidden the image in SSTV instead, so most people could decode it free?

Yes. If you have audacity, i kind of gave up on this page at this point.

Azpb Djbread 07-5-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4450115)
LOL YOU WERE HACKED BY POODLECORP

OH CRAP RIP DUDE XD

gold stinger 07-9-2016 01:35 PM

Not sure if it's getting enough attention, but

Azpb got hacked by poodlecorp lmao

with only 69 subscribers, that's maddening

Walrusizer 07-9-2016 01:38 PM

gg poodlecorp

Rapta 07-10-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread (Post 4450235)
Yes. If you have audacity, i kind of gave up on this page at this point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread (Post 4450068)
i was bored so made this forum lol, i kinda let it die because you guys are right.

Bump because OP said he gave up on thread but thread is still showing as one of the current running Events.

Azpb Djbread 07-10-2016 05:28 PM

idk how to close the event so if someone can close it that would be great lol >_<

sweet2kill210 07-11-2016 01:43 AM

/close

EDIT: damn, didn't work.

FirstMaple8 08-1-2016 08:09 PM

im gonna try it

FirstMaple8 08-1-2016 08:13 PM

i give up xD