Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   _Fluttershy_ vs Psychotik Rivalry Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150344)

_Fluttershy_ 12-9-2018 10:48 AM

_Fluttershy_ vs Psychotik Rivalry Thread

It has been ages since I've had a 'rival', not since the D2 days when I was rivals with Evascythe. But I talked to Psychotik about being a rival seeing as I've been trying to get back into the game recently, over the past few weeks and seeing as he's been improving a hell of a lot lately with some awesome scores. I also think with Rueben's tournament, I've been quite focused on being competitive again with FFR and focusing on improving scores. Furthermore, we are both in the same division in the tourney - we both currently have 2 AAAs as of Round 2. It's due to these factors that Psychotik and I have decided to create this thread. So let the rivalry commence! :)

Funnygurl555 12-9-2018 10:58 AM

Re: _Fluttershy_ vs Psychotik Rivalry Thread

ayyy a rivalry thread

good luck guys :)

Gravity Kitten 12-9-2018 01:38 PM

now this is epic

Dinglesberry 12-9-2018 02:31 PM

owo cute

LeftyRighty 12-9-2018 05:16 PM

ooh it's been a while since a rivalry thread has popped up! have fun guys :D

Rapta 12-9-2018 05:35 PM

I will be closely following this thread

Psychotik 12-9-2018 05:45 PM

=͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))

I will probably post real scores tomorrow or something. I've had too many brews to play well tonight.

GhostieGoBoo 12-9-2018 06:02 PM

psychotik starting out the rival thread HOT with a 20 AAA.

HOW WILL FLUTTERSHY RESPOND?! tune in next time!

Antori 12-9-2018 06:30 PM

pog

xXOpkillerXx 12-9-2018 06:39 PM

Sick snowman & sunshine girl AAA, that one feels amazing to get.

Glhf to both of you

Dinglesberry 12-9-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotik (Post 4661491)
=͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))

I will probably post real scores tomorrow or something. I've had too many brews to play well tonight.

damn son, one time i took a shot for every AAA i got, sorting by songs less than 50 seconds, starting at level 1... the last file i managed to get was Dr Mario and thats a 34, step it upppppp (i had a few AAA'd already so its not like i took 50 shots more like 15 or so by the end, still tho ;p)

xd

Dinglesberry 12-9-2018 06:44 PM

tbh in his defence its a synthlight song and probably all blue notes also its long af, im pretty impressed tbh id never bother with a file like that lul

_Fluttershy_ 12-10-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotik (Post 4661491)
=͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))

This is actually a legit first score to post lol! This was one of the hardest files to AAA for me - no joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4661488)
I will be closely following this thread

Yeah, I appreciate that. I also saw your PM too.

But yeah, this thread should be fun. Hoping to get some scores posted soon but it's my birthday Wednesday and I'm pretty busy this week hehe!! Hopefully, I'll get some scores in tomorrow.

Psychotik 12-10-2018 08:31 PM

(╬゚◥益◤゚)

40+ restarts and 4 BFs later, I got tha sucka.

_Fluttershy_ 12-11-2018 02:12 PM

First score post in this thread. Been going through my non-AAAs in order of difficulty. Currently going through 67's. Got some AAAs and some decent improvements!!

Really happy to get this AAA!! Was super nervous towards the end as these are the type of files that I get shaky on and dump goods on!

I can AAA this. Might try again soon. But awesome file though!!

Really frustrating black flag

BLACK FLAG REVOLUTION!!! Another one I could AAA with a little dedication and patience (lacking that today lol)

An alright score (that should've been a BF). Derped at the end but almost hit that quick roll in the middle. Could AAA this one too :P

Psychotik 12-11-2018 07:52 PM

More stuff, choke edition.

BLEHG

_Fluttershy_ 12-15-2018 07:49 AM

On 68's now. Got a few improvements today - seriously though, I felt like I couldn't AAA anything today the amount of flags I was getting.

Really pissed off with this but, at the same time, didn't think I'd be able to get close to AAA'ing having mental blocked it before ... really frustrating but a good score looking at the bigger picture

Could AAA this but ... meh!

Awesome file. Will definitely go for the AAA on this one!

Finally got a new AAA today and I'm pleased to get this out the way.

Been trying to AAA this one for a few years. Improved from 2 clean to a BF (inevitably) before fixing my BF!

And my Round 3 score for the tourney. Doubt I'll improve this one though; mental blocked it hardcore on a section where mirror doesn't alter the file.

Psychotik 12-15-2018 04:00 PM

Blorf

I know I can AAA this if I don't choke the 24th rolls.

Another achievable AAA

_Fluttershy_ 12-16-2018 08:10 AM

Yeah, this is definitely a blorf song/file lol!!

Cool

I get really nervous at the end of long files like this lol!

One of my favourite files on this site. Totally forgot how well-stepped this file was. Pleased to get the AAA on it too.

And managed to improve my tourney score. For my comments on it, please refer to the tourney thread.

Psychotik 12-16-2018 12:52 PM

Didn't have much time to play today but I'm actually quite happy with this, as it has a lot of tricky parts. First try too.