Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Technology (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150836)

justin_ator 07-16-2019 10:51 AM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?

As someone who religiously uses their phone for quite near every aspect of their life (organization, communication, entertainment, scheduling, work, etc.) I demand quite a bit from my phones. I've used Samsung for years - Galaxy series, mostly, and I really enjoyed them outside of the battery life and eventual slow-down issues I began having. Went to a Pixel 3 XL and I can honestly say I won't go back now. Literally the only downside I have noticed is the inability for the phone to multitask with maintaining app status in the background when switching between apps, it will often re-launch whatever app I had opened but briefly dropped to the background to do something else. That is really the only complaint I have about it.

Gingerham 07-16-2019 12:31 PM

Dropped a barbell plate on my note 8 yesterday :(

I go a year without cracking the thing and then I somehow do it twice within a week. It could be a lot worse though. Btw the note 8 is a great phone and I absolutely love it. It's normally water proof but I probably fucked that up lmao

Sanjixcon 07-16-2019 01:39 PM

yeah I've never owned a smartphone.. just have an old school verizon flip phone i got at walmart for like 12 bucks about 8 years ago and it still works just fine. I don't even have text for it xD

Blackskull305 07-16-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanjixcon (Post 4687829)
yeah I've never owned a smartphone.. just have an old school verizon flip phone i got at walmart for like 12 bucks about 8 years ago and it still works just fine. I don't even have text for it xD

Bruh, you’re livin’ the dream! This is the way to go folks.

PriestREA 07-18-2019 03:56 AM

I'm currently using an S10+ - granted the only reason I picked one up was because my carrier offered a wicked trade in incentive w/ an upgrade.

If you're looking to go outright, I definitely don't believe this phone is worth its price.

Mahou 07-18-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackskull305 (Post 4687835)
Bruh, you’re livin’ the dream! This is the way to go folks.

Without a job?

Sanjixcon 07-18-2019 01:30 PM

^ouch dude lmfao
not gonna deny it though xD unless you count working on a farm 3 months out of the year a job.

It's crazy though how addicted people are to their smartphones.. like everywhere i go people lookin down.

Dinglesberry 07-18-2019 03:47 PM

ever since i decided to delet discord/social stuff from my phone recently and not use it while laying in bed ive felt a bit better overall

Shadow_God_10 07-18-2019 03:53 PM

Samsung Galaxy S7. I've had it for a couple years now and it hasn't failed me once.

Wayward Vagabond 07-18-2019 03:54 PM

I upgraded to the one plus 7 pro and it's pretty nice

ULTIMEGA 07-18-2019 06:01 PM

I have an Alcatel from Android. Pretty beast smartphone.

LOVESTOSPLOOGE452 07-19-2019 06:57 AM

Hmm. I'd say the Nokia 3310 is the BEST way to go. Sadly I have an Android Galaxy.. Still better than anything Apple though IMO ����