Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Technology (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150836)

Funnygurl555 04-4-2019 03:37 AM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
i have a samsung galaxy s6 which is... holding on rn. really liked it when it was newer

prolly would go with a newer model when i get another phone. android 4 lyfe

Wayward Vagabond 04-4-2019 09:45 AM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4670050)
Damn, and i thought i was cheap for having a hard time recommending any phone over like $200. Its a phone, dont need it to do everything in the entire world. Talk, text and internet is all you really need imo :P

I'm not familiar with mid and low tier phones lol otherwise I'd have cheaper recommendations.

I also use my phone for pretty much everything so paying more for a phone with better specs is worth it for me.

xXOpkillerXx 04-4-2019 12:14 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4670044)
As far as actual recommendations I'd say go for the one plus 6t as it's on the cheaper end money wise of the top end phones. I have a hard time recommending anything more than 800 dollars tbh. The note 8 is a great phone for the price now too.

Why recommend 6T over 6

Chubisque 04-4-2019 12:27 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
6t unlock with screen fingerprint and drop notch!! XDD thats the only I saw 6t has different than 6 because about performance is the same. 6t has more battery life tho

xXOpkillerXx 04-4-2019 12:28 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubisque (Post 4670128)
6t unlock with screen fingerprint and drop notch!! XDD thats the only I saw 6t has different than 6 because about performance is the same. 6t has more battery life tho

Check the price tag too. Hint: it's different

FirstMaple8 04-4-2019 12:30 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
LG Aristo 2 and I would highly recommend it because it is only $50 and It has almost the same specs as an iphone x

FirstMaple8 04-4-2019 12:30 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
and FUCK apple

Chubisque 04-4-2019 12:33 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
I found the 6 around 450$~ and 6t 600~..... and that mclaren 6t 900~+ wtf, only because it has 10gb ram, you wont even use it lmao

xXOpkillerXx 04-4-2019 12:34 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubisque (Post 4670132)
I found the 6 around 450$~ and 6t 600~..... and that mclaren 6t 900~+ wtf, only because it has 10gb ram, you wont even use it lmao

Pretty much.

SK8R43 04-4-2019 12:59 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4670122)
I'm not familiar with mid and low tier phones lol otherwise I'd have cheaper recommendations.

I also use my phone for pretty much everything so paying more for a phone with better specs is worth it for me.

Well i mean, my phone was only like $150 and its the best phone ive ever had. Ive tried galaxy and other phones and they are terrible. My S6 had so many glitches and the battery had a maximum life of like 6 hours before it was at around 30% from 100%. the S3 and S2 were no better either. Lg rarely glitches, it has enough storage, battery lasts seriously for days, camera is great quality, and ive never had an issue with damage when dropping it. Idk id rather spend my money on other shit thats actually useful and buy a cheaper phone.

Funnygurl555 04-4-2019 01:07 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstMaple8 (Post 4670131)
and FUCK apple

we all have our fetishes i guess

/s

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4670134)
My S6 had so many glitches and the battery had a maximum life of like 6 hours before it was at around 30% from 100%.

yo this is a real struggle. wasn't always like that though :(

Wayward Vagabond 04-4-2019 02:39 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4670134)
Well i mean, my phone was only like $150 and its the best phone ive ever had. Ive tried galaxy and other phones and they are terrible. My S6 had so many glitches and the battery had a maximum life of like 6 hours before it was at around 30% from 100%. the S3 and S2 were no better either. Lg rarely glitches, it has enough storage, battery lasts seriously for days, camera is great quality, and ive never had an issue with damage when dropping it. Idk id rather spend my money on other shit thats actually useful and buy a cheaper phone.

Different strokes for different folks. You have to realize that just because you don't find your phone to be that useful doesn't mean it's the case for others. The same way you may think the camera on your phone is great doesn't mean that's true for someone that takes photography more seriously. Or a poweruser who needs more than stock disk space for storage or even ram. 1-2gb of ram may be enough for you but that isn't true for someone who's editing videos on their phone or who is using the multi window to multi task. He'll I've been thinking about getting a newer Samsung phone because if their desktop feature.


And sometimes people just want a newer nicer phone as a status symbol or like to be the first on the boat for new features like with the Samsung fold or the opportunity find x

SK8R43 04-4-2019 03:29 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
The samsung fold isnt really a new feature, it is in a way, but theres already phones pretty similar to it that it doesnt warrant a $2k pricetag. More power to ya if you feel like you need to spend that much on a phone i guess. I see your point though.

mrpreggers 04-18-2019 07:48 AM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
i love you jose

Travis_Flesher 04-18-2019 07:55 AM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
I am currently using the Maven ZTE 3 that I bought new for $30 in 2017. Best $30 I ever spent. I am upgrading to the new model economy ZT smartphone soon .

EppuJoloZ 04-18-2019 02:53 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
I have a Sony Xperia Z3 (circa 2015)...
Aaaand I really don't recommend it, it can't go any higher than Android 6.0.1,
it has only 16GB of memory etc.. Otherwise a decent phone :D

The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is a very good and powerful phone for low price, that's gonna be my main recommendation (and perhaps my next phone lol)

gold stinger 07-15-2019 09:08 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670107)
i have a samsung galaxy s6 which is... holding on rn. really liked it when it was newer

prolly would go with a newer model when i get another phone. android 4 lyfe

We got the same phone mate. Still love mine. No cracks or nothing, been going a year strong.

Blackskull305 07-15-2019 09:13 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
I’m rocking a blackberry classic. Going onto year 5 and works like a charm. You don’t usually see phones age so well these days.

Funnygurl555 07-15-2019 11:35 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4687785)
We got the same phone mate. Still love mine. No cracks or nothing, been going a year strong.

damn you treat your phone like a queen

Izzy 07-16-2019 09:27 AM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?
 
Pixel 3a.

Cheap
OLED screen
Best phone camera to date
Stock Android and gets updates


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution