Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Technology (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150836)

Chubisque 04-2-2019 04:18 PM

Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?

There are a bunch of smartphones brands... but which is the best for you?

I got the xiaomi mi mix 2s, fast as f but cameras suck..

Dinglesberry 04-2-2019 04:26 PM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?

i have a sony xperia m4 (android n shiet) cause it was on sale for like 100$ and i barely use my phone anyways, it works for the shitty games that i barely play and for watching vids/discord so its good enough

Xelicopter 04-2-2019 04:32 PM

samsung 9s+

I refuse to use anything other than samsung

and fuck lg

tosh 04-2-2019 05:40 PM

Have a Samsung Galaxy S9 right now.

I wouldn't call it my ideal phone, but it's pretty close.

Mahou 04-2-2019 06:21 PM

iPhone 7 Plus

No

Rapta 04-2-2019 06:59 PM

I have a Samsung J7 Prime
I recommend it, great battery life and barely rarely ever has issues with performance
Pretty sure it costs around 200 dollars

Zageron 04-2-2019 07:17 PM

one plllaauuuussss five t

kostkaskater 04-2-2019 07:41 PM

Samsung S7 Edge. It's held up great the last couple of years. I don't even use a case.

Chubisque 04-2-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 4669949)
one plllaauuuussss five t

1+ 5t its good one

flashflash account 04-2-2019 08:55 PM

historically I've used the $40 Tracfone smartphones as they are pretty functional and are at a fair price
most recently I got a $100 Samsung Galaxy Luna J3 Tracfone which is good enough to run Pokemon GO and holds all my music without running out of storage space

but tracfone is by far the best service provider, have the same coverage as Verizon and only $20 for 3 months prepaid card

Lycostria 04-2-2019 09:57 PM

I did use the iPhone 6, but I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S9 at the moment. I personally like really like the phone haha. If you are deciding on the Galaxy though, I think you should go for the S10 if you want the newer version, but S9 is also great.

xXOpkillerXx 04-2-2019 10:02 PM

OnePlus 6, had a OnePlus 1 before it.

SK8R43 04-2-2019 10:17 PM

LG stylo 3. Best phone ive ever had. Cant stand samsung since the battery life is literal shit. My battery usually lasts about 42 hours. Longer if i dont use it.

devonin 04-2-2019 10:22 PM

I only use my phone as a phone, and a messenger service, so I get the newest one that is free with my plan, use it until it dies, and then get the newest one that is free with my plan.

So now I've got a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

Andrew WCY 04-2-2019 11:04 PM

Xiaomi Mi Max 1. I've been using it for more than 2 years and it doesn't disappoint.

Its battery life is ok (around 24 hours) and the screen doesn't crack no matter how much I drop it. It's got pretty good performance with only 3GB of RAM and a 1.8GHz Hexa-core Max CPU.

Wayward Vagabond 04-3-2019 09:13 AM

I have the LG G6 and it's a good phone. The only issue I have with it is image retention but that's solved by using an app to add a barely noticeable tint to the screen.

I'd recommend an iPhone if you just want the phone to work and an Android if you want to customize.

As far as actual recommendations I'd say go for the one plus 6t as it's on the cheaper end money wise of the top end phones. I have a hard time recommending anything more than 800 dollars tbh. The note 8 is a great phone for the price now too.

SK8R43 04-3-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4670044)
I have the LG G6 and it's a good phone. The only issue I have with it is image retention but that's solved by using an app to add a barely noticeable tint to the screen.

I'd recommend an iPhone if you just want the phone to work and an Android if you want to customize.

As far as actual recommendations I'd say go for the one plus 6t as it's on the cheaper end money wise of the top end phones. I have a hard time recommending anything more than 800 dollars tbh. The note 8 is a great phone for the price now too.

Damn, and i thought i was cheap for having a hard time recommending any phone over like $200. Its a phone, dont need it to do everything in the entire world. Talk, text and internet is all you really need imo :P

mellon_collie 04-3-2019 12:12 PM

I have a samsung galaxy s8. It's pretty good in terms of usability, it's fast, screen is nice, runs everything I try to run on it no problem.

Complaints would be it's a glass sandwich and broke super easily when I dropped it, and it gets dirty/smudged very easily on both sides. Also the curved screen can be kind of annoying depending on how you hold your phone, sometimes it thinks I'm touching something on the side when I'm just holding my phone normally

Coolboyrulez0 04-3-2019 05:48 PM

s7 edge, it does everything i need but i'll probably upgrade to s10 this year.

inDheart 04-3-2019 11:37 PM

+1 to samsung galaxy s series, currently have an s7 that i'll probably use until it kicks the bucket

also had good experiences with htc one, but unsure if they even make phones anymore