Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2moons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=76178)

Reach 08-21-2007 09:33 AM

2moons

A new and interesting MMORPG from acclaim. It's free to play, and you can get it here:

http://2moons.acclaim.com/

EDIT:

!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dekaron-extreme.com/ NEW PRIVATE SERVER AVAILABLE, 1500X EXP FOR ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before picking a class you should probably look into it a bit so you don't screw up your build. Some of them are pretty straight forward but it's good to know.

-Knights are WELL ROUNDED. Mixed skills, solid defense, solid offense.

-Huntress are HIGH DAMAGE and LOW DEFENSE. They have mixed skills and different builds, but essentially you'll be doing a lot of damage with this class, but won't be able to take much.

-Summoners are basically a two man team: you + a summon. They however, have TERRIBLE DEFENSE, and rather lackluster PVP skills. Later in the game they get some of the strongest AOE attacks in the game though.

-Magicians deal HIGH DAMAGE with magic skills and have a range of abilities, and also have high defense. Solid character, very good for kicking ass.

-Segnale is a HEALER CLASS, though has a high damaging AOE attack and some strong offensive skills as well. Great for soloing or for party - very well rounded.

-Bagi is a tank basically. LOW ATTACK, HIGH DEFENSE. Healing abilities are terrible though, so you need to carry a ton of healing items. Later in the game they're useless for soloing difficult enemies due to having to pot like crazy, though after level 82 they get a ton of very strong skills, and end up being the strongest PVP class in the game.

Summary:

If you want to win at PVP, play a Bagi. Knockback and stun abilities + High Defense and HP mean you have the advantage in every Player vs Player matchup.

If you want to be well rounded, try a Knight, a Segnale or a Magician. Knights are physical, Segnales are healers and curse based, and Magicians cast a variety of spells.

If you want to be offensive, try a Summoner or a Huntress. Downside is low defense.

2. LEVELING GUIDE

Lists the levels of monsters in every location in the game :)

LOA CASTLE: LV1-LV8

BRAIKEN CASTLE: LV1-LV8

NORTH MORTE: LV4-LV16

NORTH ARES: LV4-LV16

DENEBE: LV15-LV28

HEIHARP: LV30-LV40

REQUIES I: LV30-LV38

CASTOR I: LV 18-LV55

NORAK I: LV17-LV55

NUNVICE (Requies) LV 36-LV55

VENGEANCE VALLEY: LV40-LV47

PARKA: LV42-LV60

NORAK II: LV50-LV70

CASTOR II: LV50-LV70

CRESPO: LV50-LV80

DRACO DESERT: LV69-LV83

REQUIES II: LV82-LV88

ISLE OFAVALON: LV82-LV100

PYTHON CASTLE: LV82-LV102

OREAD’S TOMB: LV101-LV111

DOOMED MAZE: LV110-LV120

AQUARIUS: LV117-LV127

CAVE OF ABYSS: LV120-LV137

ACQUIRAI RUINS: LV 126-149

PILGRIMAGE: LV 129-LV150

After ~150-160, do Crespo A dungeons solo.

After 170, rebirth.

After 5 rebirths, I don't know. The level cap is 199, if you care to reach it. Crespo A closes at lv 170, so you'll have to party in Ruins/Pilgrimage or do deadfront.

Alternatively you could get a life, maybe.

SCWolf 08-21-2007 01:08 PM

Re: 2moons

It's kinda wierd how you, banditcom, and me all got 2moons on the same day, and I didn't even know you two played until i had it in my MSN, and you said you played. That was kinda cool =P

I havent played in 2 days and you're already like 9 lvls ahead of me Reach XD

Bahamut-X 08-21-2007 01:09 PM

I was just thinking of starting up maple again, but since you (Reach) and bandit are into this I might check it out. Probably will look into knight.

Reach 08-21-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCWolf (Post 1740648)
It's kinda wierd how you, banditcom, and me all got 2moons on the same day.

I havent played in 2 days and you're already like 9 lvls ahead of me Reach XD

well it doesn't really take that long to level. Not to mentiion I was higher than you before D:

takes like 1 hour to level now I guess at level 31. Though with quests you get a 50000 exp bonus so you can probably level faster than that...

Not to mention I'm a bagi and I think they level the slowest ;(

apparently at 34 you can get into a dungeon in requies that levels you up pretty quick. Heiharp is too hard for me right now because of auto attackers.

And cool baha. Check it out. ;D

lXD 08-21-2007 01:14 PM

this looks relly cool for a free mmo

deffinately checking it out :)

Tayfun 08-21-2007 01:25 PM

I'm going to try this out soon.

Edit: Downloading now.

arelik 08-21-2007 01:30 PM

I got to lvl 12 with a summoner, but then I read some stuff on the forums, and it seems that it's the worst class at high levels. I looked at the skills of all the classes and bagi seems to be one that suits me best. My name is Eneiros.

Reach, maybe you could post the character lvl of people who play?

Reach 08-21-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arelik (Post 1740685)
I got to lvl 12 with a summoner, but then I read some stuff on the forums, and it seems that it's the worst class at high levels. I looked at the skills of all the classes and bagi seems to be one that suits me best. My name is Eneiros.

Reach, maybe you could post the character lvl of people who play?

Well yea, the problem with high level summoner is that the summoner himself is very weak. The summoner at low levels dominates because it's like 2v1, but if the player can killt he summon at a high level the summoner is doomed.

And yea, at level 100 your summon has about 71000 hp, which is astronomical (even bagi at the highest might have 10000+20000+ shield)...but the attack power is only in the 2000's range, where a level 100 knight, hunt, magician, bagi will be dealing 10000+ dmg hits.

The problem with bagi's is that well, early on they are the weakest attack wise, but it's mostly because of lack of skills. They have very high def and hp...and get some decent skills early on, but between 30-50 they are void of good skills to make them much stronger. But after 50-60 it's clear sailing and the bagi gets extremely strong. Final skills make the bagi nearly invincible with astronomical damage.

And i'll update the levels then occasionally once I find out some peoples levels :p

thunderstrike687 08-21-2007 02:28 PM

I play. Im a level 34 knight. Im gonna go hump the instance dungeon in heiharp for levels now.

Bahamut-X 08-21-2007 02:42 PM

2 handed sword knight looks awesome

ToshX 08-21-2007 03:05 PM

I'm a Bagi, and I don't really know what I'm doing with my skills or stats :/ I've been making my heal and str equal and not putting anything into anything else, though.

Also, I dunno much about the skill points, I've just been using them when I can and having a lot left over. I doubt I'll have to reset though, as I'm pretty low level.

IGN is ToshX, a level 10 Bagi as of right now.

Pretty fun game so far.

EDIT: I think I'm not gonna reset my stats, but put all of them in heal from now on unless I need str.

arelik 08-21-2007 03:27 PM

You need str and dex to use better gauntlets. After reading some stuff, I would suggest 2 str, 3 heal or 1 str, 4 heal per lvl. Raise your dex just enough to use better gauntlets.

Go_Oilers_Go 08-21-2007 03:46 PM

I personally think that MMORPG's are a pointless gaming genre. Just my opinion, though.

FortyTwo 08-21-2007 03:46 PM

I'm a Azure Knight, lol. Level 18, no idea what i'm doing

IGN is Xuxa >.> (Yeah, I couldn't think of a better name at the time >_<)

Kinda think it's overrated though, it's not all that great.

phe0nixblade 08-21-2007 03:54 PM

DL'ing now.

ToshX 08-21-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go_Oilers_Go (Post 1741024)
I personally think that MMORPG's are a pointless gaming genre. Just my opinion, though.

Most MMORPG's are terrible.

Most meaning seriously more than 90%, and maybe even more than 95%. That leaves you with less than 1 of 20 being playable.

But a decent or even good one comes around every once in a while. This one seems like it has a chance at being pretty good.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FortyTwo (Post 1741025)
I'm a Azure Knight, lol. Level 18, no idea what i'm doing

IGN is Xuxa >.> (Yeah, I couldn't think of a better name at the time >_<)

Kinda think it's overrated though, it's not all that great.

Eh, I like the instances, it really brings a lot of fun to the game for me.

Anyway, I'm gonna max everything but my first two attack skills and do a full heal build. So yeah.

Fantasticone 08-21-2007 04:12 PM

Wow, this looks promising. I might download it to test but I need to get some friends to try as well.

ToshX 08-21-2007 04:14 PM

FFR members are playing.

Unless you just wanna talk to your friends or something.

Tayfun 08-21-2007 04:28 PM

holy **** bagi is a beast!

meno_rocks123 08-21-2007 04:35 PM

DLing. I'm thinking of being an incar.