Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   George Floyd 2: Electric Pigaloo (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151943)

mi40 09-18-2020 03:17 PM

Re: George Floyd 2: Electric Pigaloo

black lives matter!!

*goes back to not voting or helping the right people for the movement get elected into the positions they need to create actual change*

mi40 09-18-2020 03:18 PM

tell me which candidates for which local/state/national seats of political power you are voting for and what their proposed solutions are and what you are doing to actively help them gather more votes and influence

oh nevermind haha

mi40 09-18-2020 03:22 PM

*thread dies by june 19, right after the peak of media coverage and people slowly stop caring*

textbook

mellonxcollie 09-18-2020 03:23 PM

I don't live in a country that has "state" level officials my dude. And you know nothing about the city or apparently even country I live in so what would that mean to you? I am involved in local politics a lot more than you and I vote. Fuck off with your condescending nonsense.

we have our own issues here in Canada but I support this specific movement in the way that I can which is solidarity. both online and in person marches.

You're just full of loaded assumptions about me personally how about you make a better argument?

mi40 09-18-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4743181)
I am involved in local politics a lot more than you and I vote. Fuck off with your condescending nonsense.

proud of u, maybe ur not a fake
now only if 50% of blm supporters weren't just fad riding clout seekers

Coolboyrulez0 09-18-2020 03:26 PM

popcorn.gif

Funnygurl555 09-18-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4743182)

you know i agree with you here. a lot of white support for blm is performative. that doesn't undermine the fact that the movement is still robust though

not surprised at all that major news outlets aren't covering race as much as they were. as for the police disapproval rating lowering, lolidk, people. ya girl still gives cops the weird look though

choof 09-18-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4743178)
black lives matter!!

*goes back to not voting or helping the right people for the movement get elected into the positions they need to create actual change*

congratulations, you've learned what shitlibs are! proud of u :]

choof 09-18-2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4743180)
*thread dies by june 19, right after the peak of media coverage and people slowly stop caring*

textbook

would like to see if this coincides with an uptick in reporting on "antifa terrorism"

inDheart 09-18-2020 04:09 PM

we're trying to impeach a local commissioner who particularly hates BLM but
-apparently the state legislature has to do it (impeachment is seemingly the only official kind of recourse left, as the other commissioners have already censured him)
-both houses are republican and neither has seen fit to bring it to the floor

so, the protests continue

mellonxcollie 09-18-2020 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4743182)
proud of u, maybe ur not a fake

so what if they are? the other 50% are legitimate activists and not going away anytime soon. it's anything but a fad

Phillip-Kun 09-18-2020 07:48 PM

News coverage of protests has plummeted because everyone is tired of watching the violence and destruction.

Nothing has damaged the future of black people more than BLM.

Racism is so bad...that most of the BLM protestors are WHITE. Once again White Liberals telling the Black community what to think and do. Many Black folks realized they are being used...

Charu 09-18-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun (Post 4743216)
News coverage of protests has plummeted because everyone is tired of watching the violence and destruction.

Racism is so bad...that most of the BLM protestors are WHITE. Once again White Liberals telling the Black community what to think and do. Many Black folks realized they are being used...

Shadow_God_10 09-18-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Okay bud listen up, I'm gonna need you to do us all a favor. I'll even do you a solid and use small words so you can understand.

Take your keyboard and grab a blender, toss all the keys in the blender, and make sure the keys are liquid and pour them down in the sink. The next thing you'll do is grab around 105 sewing needles and (make sure you pay attention here) super glue them into the little circular sections where your keys used to be. Leave your computer for about two hours, and come back and start talking your trash. The impact of your fingers hitting the sewing needles should be a nice reminder of how much of a prick you are.

choof 09-18-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4743218)

i am proud of u...

XelNya 09-18-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4743220)
Okay bud listen up, I'm gonna need you to do us all a favor. I'll even do you a solid and use small words so you can understand.

Take your keyboard and grab a blender, toss all the keys in the blender, and make sure the keys are liquid and pour them down in the sink. The next thing you'll do is grab around 105 sewing needles and (make sure you pay attention here) super glue them into the little circular sections where your keys used to be. Leave your computer for about two hours, and come back and start talking your trash. The impact of your fingers hitting the sewing needles should be a nice reminder of how much of a prick you are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4743224)
i am proud of u

Same.

ULTIMEGA 09-18-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Ever thought about joining the Circus? Because you just made yourself into the biggest fucking clown on FFR.

Funnygurl555 09-18-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

LOL

ULTIMEGA 09-18-2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the King of Roasts of FFR.

gold stinger 09-18-2020 08:40 PM

bro wtf u doin quoting that shit, I had the boi on the ignore list for a reason. I can't block quotes.