Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 195 - D6 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152094)

mellon_collie 07-17-2020 04:18 PM

Re: TWG 195 - D6

okokokok I will post more

I'll be around/on my computer during EOD I'm just gonna be hella distracted IF PEOPLE DON'T PASS OUT TOO EARLY TO PARTY WITH ME *cough cough*

fatfuck42 07-17-2020 04:18 PM

Town pile right now is choof, nanook, manti, bolth, xel, and freezin. Most of those are based on a mix of tone and meta, with nanook and manti being the exceptions. I don't know if they'd do what they're doing (eg manti with the flimsy xiz read and nanook pinging me out re: not hard defending but not really talking as much about other people suspecting him) if they were scum. Manti is basically null with a slight town lean, I guess.

FG, WV, and Xiz I don't really have a read on. I guess there's mostly paranoia there since they seem townie enough but I know they could just as easily be scum. And based on past experience, raeko is best kept as null until at least the second phase.

Zenith I kind of get a "make a case and push it" wolf vibe from, but since I can't recall us ever playing together I'll give the benefit of the doubt for now.

That leaves sunfan, who's reminding me of the zero escape turbo. He's responding to or pointing out mechanical stuff (eg choof on the max posts per page, raeko and manti being under post limit, etc) and not following up on convos and such. I'm sure a good part of that is day of the birth related, but I don't think all of it is. If I have to park a vote and more than likely leave it there, his slot is the one I'm most comfortable with.

mellon_collie 07-17-2020 04:23 PM

fat duck, that Manti read sticks out as a bit odd to me given that he only has 2 posts. I can get the logic behind it but it seems like a pretty big stretch to base a read off such little information. It's a bit strange that he is not just "null"

the sun fan 07-17-2020 04:28 PM

you're smoking that good shit if you've got a townread on manti, plop

choof 07-17-2020 04:47 PM

manti town read
lol

XelNya 07-17-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4734561)
Town pile right now is choof, nanook, manti, bolth, xel, and freezin. Most of those are based on a mix of tone and meta, with nanook and manti being the exceptions. I don't know if they'd do what they're doing (eg manti with the flimsy xiz read and nanook pinging me out re: not hard defending but not really talking as much about other people suspecting him) if they were scum. Manti is basically null with a slight town lean, I guess.

FG, WV, and Xiz I don't really have a read on. I guess there's mostly paranoia there since they seem townie enough but I know they could just as easily be scum. And based on past experience, raeko is best kept as null until at least the second phase.

Zenith I kind of get a "make a case and push it" wolf vibe from, but since I can't recall us ever playing together I'll give the benefit of the doubt for now.

That leaves sunfan, who's reminding me of the zero escape turbo. He's responding to or pointing out mechanical stuff (eg choof on the max posts per page, raeko and manti being under post limit, etc) and not following up on convos and such. I'm sure a good part of that is day of the birth related, but I don't think all of it is. If I have to park a vote and more than likely leave it there, his slot is the one I'm most comfortable with.

I like this sort of push in greggles, but I am inclined to ask to stroke the waters, do you think that it’s not just a passive approach to the game?

_Zenith_ 07-17-2020 04:51 PM

Does Fat usually base his reads off of prior experience or can he make a ready based on current dialogue?

NanookTheGreat 07-17-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4734555)
DEAL WITH IT DAWG

I'm about to order a bunch of japanese food

but nah sorry I haven't been paying much attention to the game. I did wanna ask you about your read on nanook? they're the only person I haven't played with before

I’m sorry you’re not getting the Full Nanook Experience lulz

Trust me it’s overrated

the sun fan 07-17-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4734567)
Does Fat usually base his reads off of prior experience or can he make a ready based on current dialogue?

its plop
u remember him

Bolth mannn 07-17-2020 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4734438)
Maybe i missed reading it somewhere but why is fatfuck in the tank about nanook being town too?

Probably going to reread the thread tomorrow anyways so ill look for some answers then

Hi hello how do I read you I keep forgetting you’re in the game

Bolth mannn 07-17-2020 05:07 PM

Choof, was your early vote for funnygurl based on anything? Seemed pretty out of the blue
And you haven’t really mentioned her since.

On that note as well, you’re acting towny enough, but you’ve really only interacted and talked about the same few people even though you got second highest post count (wv, Nanook, and the current thing about manti )

Bolth mannn 07-17-2020 05:08 PM

So where’s ur head at

the sun fan 07-17-2020 05:17 PM

I think bolth is my only townread other than choof, and its for maybe possibly making it look like he cares

I want to townread plop, but he voted me so I can't

I'm not voting for raeko on her birthday, and not voting for manti because the wolves are killing him n1 for some reason

Wayward Vagabond 07-17-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4734561)

I don't like the vibes this is giving me fuck

Like how can you consider talking about what max posts are mechincal talk my dude be serious about it.

The bolded part also seems weird to say rn

Wayward Vagabond 07-17-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4734577)
I think bolth is my only townread other than choof, and its for maybe possibly making it look like he cares

I want to townread plop, but he voted me so I can't

I'm not voting for raeko on her birthday, and not voting for manti because the wolves are killing him n1 for some reason

You know you have a voice on wolf chat you don't have to let your partners kill him n1

the sun fan 07-17-2020 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4734579)
You know you have a voice on wolf chat you don't have to let your partners kill him n1

sorry, I told raeko I'd let her pick the kill since its her birthday

Bolth mannn 07-17-2020 05:24 PM

Plop Greg and manti team would be hilarious

Bolth mannn 07-17-2020 05:26 PM

Greg, raeko and wv would be funnier

the sun fan 07-17-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4734582)
Plop Greg and manti team would be hilarious

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4734583)
Greg, raeko and wv would be funnier

I really am always scum to you, aren't I

choof 07-17-2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4734574)
Choof, was your early vote for funnygurl based on anything?

nop, just saying hello