Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151984)

Hakulyte 06-21-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732107)
Haku bro!

Why you get so serious 3rd post of the game!

Maybe because it's EoD in 2 hours and I'm kind of lost with half of the userbase.

Bolth mannn 06-21-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732108)
Maybe because it's EoD in 2 hours and I'm kind of lost with half of the userbase.


Iím not talking about now Iím talking about 10 hours ago!

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
T-Force

Hakulyte 06-21-2020 10:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732109)
Iím not talking about now Iím talking about 10 hours ago!

That's just what I do.

I know Plop wanted to solve me so, I tried to take things seriously.

Shitposting isn't always the way to go.

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
hey hey hey it's ya girl pulling a dbp watch me inevitably powertown us into a mislynch

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732016)
Happy Father's Day btw.

I hope we get to see more people soon.

can someone be my daddy

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:02 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732026)
Cool, but I would have liked a quick thought on literally anything.

tbh, I wonder where everyone.

thoughts on first 16 posts:

i wonder if i should ask sunfan to be my daddy

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
i guilt tripped sunfan into becoming my daddy

Hakulyte 06-21-2020 10:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I don't know where to start with this.

Are you playing TWG ?

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732116)
I don't know where to start with this.

Are you playing TWG ?

yes i am roleplaying as dbp starting...... now

Hakulyte 06-21-2020 10:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4732117)
yes i am roleplaying as dbp starting...... now

Maybe I should stop asking questions if every question is just going to make things more confusing.

Bolth mannn 06-21-2020 10:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Get it cause she disappeared!

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
i actually like bolth's entrance

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732080)
I don't want to insta, but FFA is just not looking good here.

What kind of player come here, vote someone and just leave like that.

aw c'mon man that ain't how you catch ffa

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
xiz

oh cool ok i'm caught up

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
[insert really strong defense of how scummy xiz is here]

fatfuck42 06-21-2020 10:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
FG, what's your take on freezin?

Hakulyte 06-21-2020 10:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4732123)
aw c'mon man that ain't how you catch ffa

I believe in my vote more than yours especially if your argument is [insert argument blabla] and nothing serious.

Funnygurl555 06-21-2020 10:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4732126)
FG, what's your take on freezin?

null he posted a song and just dipped right?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732127)
I believe in my vote more than yours especially if your argument is [insert argument blabla] and nothing serious.

nah man my argument on xiz is he's literally fine with seeing ffa go for nothing and he can get away with it due to rvs and i don't like that

Hakulyte 06-21-2020 10:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Ok, that already makes more sense.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution